Ahfack
Aug 14, 2019 03:03:05 AM

"
Jerle wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I dont like that tatoo. Bad idea

I rather not judge. But I tend to agree :x

I'd rather not say just how much I judge. But yeah, if you're going to make a relatively indelible mark on your flesh for life, you'd probably want it to be something with deep significance. But hey, maybe they found that particular essence and it really, really meant something.

*shrug* It's a decently-done tat, which I think is the point. But unless they did it themselves, it seems a little disingenuous crediting the canvas for the artist's work.

鬼殺し
Aug 14, 2019 03:04:58 AM

"
xMustard wrote:
i'd use that exalted keychain

+1

great stuff as always, community never disappoints. Let's not speak about public mapping though.

Schiriki
Aug 14, 2019 03:05:30 AM

"
Kross0m wrote:
Hi, I would like to buy your Exalted Orb KeyChain listed for 5 USD in Real Life (stash tab "Community Showcase"; position bottom 7)
Two thumbs up!

ChanBalam
Aug 14, 2019 03:30:12 AM

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

H4nibaI
Aug 14, 2019 03:33:54 AM

Those look amazing!

blutank24
Aug 14, 2019 03:54:09 AM

SO COOL!

lyouzai
Aug 14, 2019 04:26:27 AM

"
"
Jerle wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I dont like that tatoo. Bad idea

I rather not judge. But I tend to agree :x

I'd rather not say just how much I judge. But yeah, if you're going to make a relatively indelible mark on your flesh for life, you'd probably want it to be something with deep significance. But hey, maybe they found that particular essence and it really, really meant something.

*shrug* It's a decently-done tat, which I think is the point. But unless they did it themselves, it seems a little disingenuous crediting the canvas for the artist's work.

Well, noone will know what that tatoo means. And i don’t understand why make essence and not something “more” Poe. Either way, I never liked tattoos related to games. Yeah, nice job, ppl give you some e-likes, but going all through that effort for just that? No, thanks!

I remember someone made a tatoo with Jah ith ber. I wonder what will others think now, when they see some random unknown words to human beings on his body

unlucky_child
Aug 14, 2019 04:56:14 AM

that key chain is so dope

cgheezey
Aug 14, 2019 05:12:29 AM

Really wish i could draw and do art like these guys and girls.

I find it hard to draw a stick man LOL.

Well done keep up the awesome art.

GrumpyBear5043
Aug 14, 2019 05:51:49 AM
  • Prev
  • Next