Forum Index Marauder 💫 [3.8 Great League Starter!] Huy Crit Shockwave Staff Cyclone Berserker: The Pepega 💫

History

"
iHuy wrote:
"
Ginixx wrote:
Been really enjoying the build!
Also been trying to buy a weapon but nobody seems to be selling one with fortify and hits can't be evaded..

I'm glad to hear you are liking it! It's near the end of the league so most high end items will be hard to find. In this case, it might be in your best interest to try to craft one yourself (refer to crafting naisu staff section of the guide) and find a trusted crafter to finish it off with multimod -> hits can't be evaded, etc.

;) https://respoe.xyz/forum/view-thread/2575156

Yeah that is the route i went after trying to buy one for a while.
This is what i ended up with crafting myself:

Dusk Song
Judgement Staff
  • +18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
  • 134% increased Physical Damage
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • Adds 20 to 41 Physical Damage
  • 20% increased Attack Speed
  • 25% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • Hits can't be Evaded
  • +15% to Quality

• Now im looking at ways to improve my character even more.
    Also been trying to save up for a headhunter but i don't think that will ever happen.
    Thanks for the great build been loving it.

Ginixx
    Aug 24, 2019 16:20:34 PM

"
    Ginixx wrote:
    "
    iHuy wrote:
    "
    Ginixx wrote:
    Been really enjoying the build!
    Also been trying to buy a weapon but nobody seems to be selling one with fortify and hits can't be evaded..

I'm glad to hear you are liking it! It's near the end of the league so most high end items will be hard to find. In this case, it might be in your best interest to try to craft one yourself (refer to crafting naisu staff section of the guide) and find a trusted crafter to finish it off with multimod -> hits can't be evaded, etc.

;) https://respoe.xyz/forum/view-thread/2575156

Yeah that is the route i went after trying to buy one for a while.
    This is what i ended up with crafting myself:

Dusk Song
    Judgement Staff
  • +18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
  • 134% increased Physical Damage
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • Adds 20 to 41 Physical Damage
  • 20% increased Attack Speed
  • 25% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • Hits can't be Evaded
  • +15% to Quality

• Now im looking at ways to improve my character even more.
    Also been trying to save up for a headhunter but i don't think that will ever happen.
    Thanks for the great build been loving it.

Congrats! No worries, just keep playing and maybe one day. :)

iHuy
    Aug 26, 2019 11:49:50 AM

3.8 Update (so far):

The AoE Nerf to Cyclone doesn't hurt the build much at all since we don't scale super hard into it. Pulverize hurts a bit but now we will do even more damage so it's fine :). More details to come soon as I update the guide once 3.8 Patch Notes hit!

iHuy
    Sep 03, 2019 22:33:30 PM

Full thoughts on 3.8:

The AoE Nerf to Cyclone doesn't hurt the build much at all since we don't scale super hard into it. They are buffing the range nodes on the tree so that's pretty Pog. Pulverize hurts a bit but now we will do even more damage so it's fine :).

Since Shockwave was not touched at all, the build is still in a very strong spot. It might even be an even better/easier league start since people will overreact with the other nerfs and gear for the build will be even cheaper ;P. Good luck and have fun in Blight! See you around here or on stream~ I'll be working on a new guide (hopefully released earlier in the league) and my service thread (https://respoe.xyz/forum/view-thread/2575156).

iHuy
    Sep 06, 2019 06:45:17 AM

I'm going to try this with a chieftain and change out a few of the melee gems for elemental and fire damage. Will let you know how it went.

OrSin
    Sep 09, 2019 17:06:33 PM

Legit =D

guchgrabber
    Sep 20, 2019 08:46:21 AM
  • Prev