Forum Index Witch [3.8] Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability 💀 24m+ on the Shaper 🔥🔥GAMEPLAY + BOSSES🔥🔥

History

"
Head_Less wrote:


standard league is 10% of players at best, hc is 0.2% and HC temp league is 5% So you can see most players are in temp SC league and thus builds should in priority target temp league players if you want them to play your build ( and sell them mirror services once they finish league).

Even IF you would target only the 10% playing standard, not everyone there can buy 900 es chest and 600 es shield and whatever legacy items you are using.



you see. It is just a guide. Not a must copy platform.
a place where u can know more about that specific build u looking for
legacy or non legacy are not that important.
if es got nerf, switch to life. simple as that
GGG are not that cruel blocking both ES and life don't worry.
as long you know how the build works, you can always look for alternative.

StupidSmile
Aug 26, 2019 00:17:20 AM

Lol this guy.

Putting misleading numbers down because he doesn't actually understand how how build works for starters, then using pretty much mirror tier gear to push the stats up, and then claiming the build is 3.8 ready, well and truly before any patch notes come out.

And yes, I have also played this build. No, mobs do not target your SRS to make them die faster, and it is clunky AF waiting for them to explode once you cast them out. And yes, I got the fastest degen possible so that they would explode quickly (about 2.5 seconds, similar to yours)

Also, the timeless jewels do not ad MORE damage, they add increased damage, which is completely different. And at the sacrifice of the nodes that they transform + the points needed to get to them. Also please take a screenshot of where a jewel gives 8000% increased minion damage, as I'm pretty curious how you get 100 nodes converted (seeing as the usual conversion gives 80% minion damage)

Nubman
Aug 26, 2019 00:48:16 AM

"
Nubman wrote:
Lol this guy.

Putting misleading numbers down because he doesn't actually understand how how build works for starters. I got the fastest degen possible so that they would explode quickly (about 2.5 seconds, similar to yours)


link us ur pob. Am pretty sure lots of players are interested on your fastest degen srs look like. maybe a video perhaps?

StupidSmile
Aug 26, 2019 01:20:11 AM

"
StupidSmile wrote:
"
Nubman wrote:
Lol this guy.

Putting misleading numbers down because he doesn't actually understand how how build works for starters. I got the fastest degen possible so that they would explode quickly (about 2.5 seconds, similar to yours)


link us ur pob. Am pretty sure lots of players are interested on your fastest degen srs look like. maybe a video perhaps?


Can you read? I said similar to yours...and "paste a POB" doesn't actually prove anything, because there is no way to calculate this mechanic in POB, other than seeing what the explosion damage is, and the raw stats of the SRS.

It's not that difficult to understand, you just make sure you don't get any leech or regen nodes.

I guess if you wanted to go 1 step further you could try to get negative chaos res and then go necro aegis, but I think that is far more trouble than it is worth. With that said, in the current game you can't make them explode any faster than that. And to maximise the explosion damage, you are not maximising the hit damage, meaning that while they are waiting to explode, they are doing very little.

In the same time a standard SRS build has already wiped the target and is on to the next mob or pack. And there is less resummoning because they just keep going, rather than being dead in 3 seconds.

Don't get me wrong, MI SRS is fun and all, but the dps achieved is very misleading, especially in POB, because you need to account for the fact that that damage does not occur for a few seconds.

Nubman
Aug 26, 2019 01:50:01 AM

"
Nubman wrote:


Don't get me wrong, MI SRS is fun and all, but the dps achieved is very misleading, especially in POB, because you need to account for the fact that that damage does not occur for a few seconds.


In 3.8 there will be several ways to speed up their damage taken. To know what are they, you can go through my build.
The pro yeah they explode faster like most players wanted.
The con are you will be needing faster casting in order to reach 20.

StupidSmile
Aug 26, 2019 02:35:49 AM

Read this whole guide and the comments about everything - testing the build right now at the end of legion to see if I want to play it next league. Just started, have a 12ex budget - will let you know what I think.

Koheleth
Aug 26, 2019 03:38:23 AM

"
Koheleth wrote:
Read this whole guide and the comments about everything - testing the build right now at the end of legion to see if I want to play it next league. Just started, have a 12ex budget - will let you know what I think.


Well made SRS should be able to hit and kill 2-3 mobs before they went off and explode. To do this, they need to have enough accuracy. Either you use command of the pitt gloves or lycosidae shield.

On 3.8, you also can use infernal legion support which should be able to solve that clunky issue as it is counted as AOE damage not hits and therefore does not require any accuracy at all. Support gem such as minion life,damage,aoe and concentrated can support both explosion damage and burning damage at the same time.

StupidSmile
Aug 27, 2019 16:16:06 PM

For the amulet why to we want "Make sure the minion life roll above (90% to 100%)" if we want the srs to explode and die quickly?

Koheleth
Aug 28, 2019 00:25:35 AM

answered my own question thanks

Koheleth
Aug 28, 2019 00:46:46 AM

"
Koheleth wrote:
For the amulet why to we want "Make sure the minion life roll above (90% to 100%)" if we want the srs to explode and die quickly?


You want the minion to have a higher life to increase the base damage of the explosion.

The Tavukai amulet will cause the SRS to take 20% of their life as chaos for every second. Each and every minion has 100% life so the moment they were cast:

+ 20% chaos damage taken
+ 20% chaos damage taken
+ 20% chaos damage taken
+ 20% chaos damage taken
+ 20% chaos damage taken
= no more life so BoOM!

StupidSmile
Aug 28, 2019 02:44:03 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 15
  • 16
  • Next