Forum Index Bug Reports challenge "defeat the cleansing light in basilica" bugged?

History

defeated the first form, ran around until the boss summoned all statues, then killed him.

didn't get the challenge completed.

did the whole thing 3 times now, there are 4 statues, what did i do wrong?

bug report reference number is 967.675.624.

all statues moved

boss killed

vio
Aug 06, 2019 23:15:41 PM

Same thing just happened to me.

Cihonidas
Aug 08, 2019 21:59:35 PM

"
Cihonidas wrote:
Same thing just happened to me.

thanks.

i thought i just missed a statue or the game missed to generate one due to layout issues but boss rooms have no dynamic tileset as far as i know.

will try again this weekend and count the statues :)

vio
Aug 09, 2019 09:55:45 AM

The same for me. Has anyone completed this challenge? I still can't.

julianoperez
Aug 13, 2019 21:07:01 PM

Just got the same as well, while all 4 statues had moved.

Gorkk
Aug 14, 2019 00:34:10 AM

looked it up a bit, and it would seem that in Basilica you would have to move all statues at different health points and not just during the last phase : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bzyuvy/legion_league_challenges_analysisnewbie_guide/erbjxyw/

1. get avarius to 75% hp, then he will move statues: move all 4
2. do that twice with innocence (not sure what are the cutoffs for the two innocence phases mentioned in the reddit thread)

If this is it, that is particularly unclear and will be a pain :/

Possibly need to make sure the last statue “freeze” again before dealing the killing blow.

Gorkk
Aug 14, 2019 01:10:53 AM

"
Gorkk wrote:
looked it up a bit, and it would seem that in Basilica you would have to move all statues at different health points and not just during the last phase : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bzyuvy/legion_league_challenges_analysisnewbie_guide/erbjxyw/

1. get avarius to 75% hp, then he will move statues: move all 4
2. do that twice with innocence (not sure what are the cutoffs for the two innocence phases mentioned in the reddit thread)

If this is it, that is particularly unclear and will be a pain :/

Possibly need to make sure the last statue “freeze” again before dealing the killing blow.

thanks alot for the analysis.

probably need to remove some support gems to get him to 75% and not insta convert to his innocense form.

but even if it's the way you described, it's a bug cause eventually moving all statues didn't fulfill the challenge conditions.

vio
Aug 14, 2019 09:53:42 AM

Also getting this. 121 362 755

Have killed first version boss with all statues moved repeatedly before I noticed the name referred to the second form, then also killed second version of boss with all statues moved. Never got the challenge step completion. I've run out of Basilicas. Not a particularly fun challenge, especially annoying when it's not particularly "challenging" as such but the difficulty is in having to guess how you're actually going to get the completion.

m5fi
Aug 25, 2019 19:45:52 PM

in the 4th attempt i finally managed this one.

took me 15 minutes to run around not attacking in the boss'second form. think he moved all 4 statues 3 times before i finished the boss.

vio
Aug 27, 2019 09:51:19 AM