[PS4] 3.7.4b Patch Notes
- The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
- Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
- Updated the Holy Relic model to make it symmetrical.
- Updated the glossiness of the Golden Skull cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine Skull model.
- Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
- Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of the Graveyard bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
- Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as "Auras" for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive's life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where casting Portal or Vaal Breach while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
- Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy Strike linked to Shockwave, Cast on Critical Strike and Frostbolt; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
- Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
|Aug 06, 2019 03:11:30 AM|
|Aug 06, 2019 03:16:43 AM|
"The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see."
Atziri Trio is manageable more so now, hype.
|Aug 06, 2019 03:18:05 AM|
Can we get a fix on Cyclone desync in 5 way emblem fights? Constantly having to cast leap slam to fix the desync wasting time and going back 10 seconds and sometimes getting myself killed.
|Aug 06, 2019 03:34:56 AM|
Graphic settings PLEASE!!!!!!
|Aug 06, 2019 05:20:12 AM|
graphics setting pleassee im with him ^.
|Aug 06, 2019 06:17:18 AM|
+1 to graphics settings. I'd disable global illumination on my pro, and possibly even turn down other settings if that meant a stable framerate.
|Aug 06, 2019 06:24:30 AM|
Gods, yes. I would turn down Everything so i could finaly be able to play my necro.
|Aug 06, 2019 08:53:10 AM|
Oh good. More mtx fixes.
How about focusing on the instability of your game before it dies on console?
|Aug 06, 2019 09:26:14 AM|
I absolutely think this is the best game iv played in a long time but it just can't be played on ps4.. between constant desync from skills/movement skills to the Massive fps drops from using skills with big clear areas (ED contaigen for instance) Everytime I pop it my screen freezes entirely for a sec or two and then it's glitchy and slow why I'm running with it. PLEASE tone down some of the graphics or something on ps4... keep up the great work I look forward to seeing what the future holds!
|Aug 06, 2019 10:37:01 AM|