Forum Index Templar [3.7] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 2-4m Shaper DPS | Videos up

History

given you have your shavronnes wrapping rdy at lvl 62 then get time of need last

Fullrom
Jul 17, 2019 01:10:12 AM

"
soultari wrote:
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant which ascendancy nodes did you save until Uber Lab?


I've asked griz this in game and you take unwavering faith last.

ThorTheGray
Jul 17, 2019 01:12:04 AM

Gale Weaver
Profane Wand
Click to expand
  • 14% increased Cast Speed
  • Damage Penetrates 9% Elemental Resistances
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • 64% increased Spell Damage
  • Adds 5 to 109 Lightning Damage to Spells
  • 17% increased Cast Speed
  • Gain 7% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage


  • Had a little crafting fun tonight :)

    ThorTheGray
    Jul 17, 2019 06:15:01 AM

    "
    soultari wrote:
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant which ascendancy nodes did you save until Uber Lab?


    Unwavering faith

    "
    Had a little crafting fun tonight :)

    That's a nice wand!

    grizzly40
    Jul 17, 2019 17:03:50 PM

    I'm starting my last legion build with this one. End of act 5 currently, I like how Ball Lightning feels so that a good start.

    I'm super super squishy right now, which I expected since I'm not using any levelling tree with life, but I don't mind.

    For ascendancies, considering I have all the end-game gear already, what order would you pick them ? I took the charges generating one first, it seems the better early return on investment.

    thomzon
    Jul 18, 2019 13:15:41 PM

    "
    thomzon wrote:
    I'm starting my last legion build with this one. End of act 5 currently, I like how Ball Lightning feels so that a good start.

    I'm super super squishy right now, which I expected since I'm not using any levelling tree with life, but I don't mind.

    For ascendancies, considering I have all the end-game gear already, what order would you pick them ? I took the charges generating one first, it seems the better early return on investment.


    I went harmony then time of need. Last 2 are obvious after that.

    It's a great build. Slower but definitely tanky. Beat uber elder last night but did take 3 sets because it's been a while since I did that encounter. Once I got shaper's tactics down I was fine. Only died 2 times on my last attempt. Everything else is easy although I haven't tried Uber atziri yet.

    ThorTheGray
    Jul 18, 2019 14:54:09 PM

    I dont understand how you guys are meeting the strength and dex requirements??

    Also have nowhere near the same mana and ES and you?

    What the hell does that Unique Jewel on the left of the tree actually do??

    Do you guys just play in the dark with no light radius?

    ApoCalipsEZA
    Jul 19, 2019 05:54:00 AM

    The tone is a little harsh, you could have asked more nicely :-)

    It's true that the build lacks some detail. I'm also wondering about the light radius and stats requirements. The PoB shows a lvl 20 Slower Projectiles but the total dexterity does not allow it.

    thomzon
    Jul 19, 2019 09:34:55 AM

    Its all ok. Get str node, get jewel of asenath with proj/ele dmg, and you will be just fine. I am running lvl 21 sloewer

    ShatteredEssence
    Jul 19, 2019 11:26:01 AM

    "
    thomzon wrote:
    The tone is a little harsh, you could have asked more nicely :-)

    It's true that the build lacks some detail. I'm also wondering about the light radius and stats requirements. The PoB shows a lvl 20 Slower Projectiles but the total dexterity does not allow it.

    Please read PoB section, it's explained there


    "
    I dont understand how you guys are meeting the strength and dex requirements??

    Read PoB section

    "
    Also have nowhere near the same mana and ES and you?

    It goes up with levels

    "
    Do you guys just play in the dark with no light radius?

    You can take Arcane Vision if you want

    grizzly40
    Jul 19, 2019 14:47:33 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 17
  • 18
  • Next