Forum Index Off Topic What else are you playing atm?

History

Currently split between FFXIV and Grim Dawn on the PC, also playing through DQVII on my PS2 again for nostalgia's sake, holds up damn well for its age.

Zionyaru
Jul 08, 2019 11:33:27 AM

Besides PoE, I started playing Witcher 3: GOTY Edition after buying it from the Steam Summer sale earlier today.

JohnNamikaze
Jul 09, 2019 07:39:42 AM

After some people I know asked me to start on some unofficial booster Ark Survival server with them, I played that for a few weeks. Got wiped and went to back to POE lol.

Anton__Chigur
Jul 10, 2019 03:18:49 AM

Try Tales of Vesperia (Definitive Edition) on PC. It is excellent and a time consuming monster. It is a lot like the Final Fantasy games, but with a faster combat system.

Day Z is also pretty solid now and a hell of a ride if you love survival games. PC

Also, Pillars of Eternity (especially with the White March expansion) is awesome. Part 2 seems okayish, i am not too deep into the second part so far. Pillars is a lot like Baldurs Gate 2. So... good game. PC

If you want to continue hacking and slaying, try Grim Dawn. Love it, but POE is just a little bit more casual to play while watching Sky and Netflix ;) PC

Then, of course, the game of games: The Witcher 3. Make sure you get the two expansions also. Blood & Wine shows how you do good things to your community, Hearts of Stone will make you cry ;) It is NOT overhyped, it IS as good as the world says. Play it. On PC, if you have a good machine. On console for the more casual approach.

Also i really have to recommend Shadow Tactis by Mimimi games. It is a tactical game, much like desperados or commandos. And just perfect. PC

If you want to go MMORPG: Final Fantasy 14. Nothing better. But watch out: time consuming like nothing else. PC or Playstation 4

Honorable mentions: Hitman 2, Divinity 2, Conan online (no joke. Survival plus building and a little bit of raiding. It's fun), The Banner Saga (wonderful artwork, good story, wonderful battles, except for part 3 which is a little bit ... lame), Warhammer Total War (get 1 and 2 and dive into the mortal empires!).

That's it. I guess ;)

ghamadvar
Jul 10, 2019 03:30:42 AM

I've been playing some Minecraft and replaying through Far Cry 3.

(still waiting for Bannerlord)

Flaming_Toadstool
Jul 10, 2019 13:27:31 PM

"
(still waiting for Bannerlord)

Aren't we all.

It's approaching half life 3 levels of ridiculousness at this point lol.

Zionyaru
Jul 10, 2019 16:31:25 PM

Rocket League is always fun when I need a break from Path of Exile.

Wraeclastian
Jul 10, 2019 22:50:00 PM

theres a bug in poe atm where bosses in shaped maps dropped non shaped versions of maps uve shaped... so unless you fancy getting t9 maps instead of t14s etc then mapping in poe is actually unplayable if ur getting the bug. I was enjoying playing it with my friend for the first time in a long time but weve been forced to quit again and now have basically fallen out of even really wanting to play because its been ongoing for so long.

weve got back into grim dawn, havent played any of the expansions so we got both of those and were about half way through the 2nd one now. its pretty good.

and of course overwatch, still the best pve fps ever made.

i keep checking back to see if theyve actually fixed poe yet but apparently theres more important shit to work on than making the game fit to actually play.

Snorkle_uk
Jul 11, 2019 19:32:49 PM

"
ghamadvar wrote:

Then, of course, the game of games: The Witcher 3

The amount I see people rave about Witcher 3. Just couldn't get into that game, seemed like bit of a snoozefest tbh.

also waiting for Bannerlord.

Icholas
Jul 12, 2019 02:11:33 AM

Grim Dawn and Witcher 3 for now! :)

Cowrex
Jul 30, 2019 00:39:09 AM
  • Prev
  • Next