Forum Index Templar [3.8]CodRayZeal's Iron Commander Hierophant (10 Siege Ballistas @ 300k dps)

History

thanks interesting and fun build, like me;)
I think I will change the one I currently use ranged totem+ elemental hit, there should not be big differences as a style of play, I follow any developments ....

after switching to this build, I noticed some differences, with the one I had before, it is probably due to a non-optimal component setting ....
how important is hyrri's ire for this build?

genegenerator
Oct 09, 2019 15:52:14 PM

"
genegenerator wrote:
thanks interesting and fun build, like me;)
I think I will change the one I currently use ranged totem+ elemental hit, there should not be big differences as a style of play, I follow any developments ....

after switching to this build, I noticed some differences, with the one I had before, it is probably due to a non-optimal component setting ....
how important is hyrri's ire for this build?


That largely depends on your DPS, if you can hit about 150k dps without Hyrri's Ire you should be OK without it, that being said it is the highest DPS chest in just about all scenarios I've checked. Currently I am using
Loath Skin
Occultist's Vestment
Click to expand
  • 6% increased Spell Damage
  • +90 to maximum Life
  • +33 to maximum Mana
  • Recover 4% of Life on Kill
  • 12% increased Dexterity
  • Attacks have +1.39% to Critical Strike Chance
  • 5% increased maximum Life
  • 8% increased maximum Mana
  • which is a decent alternative.

    codraziel
    Oct 12, 2019 01:18:22 AM

    Could you post the end game tree with the maraketh jewel? I was using the old tree and realised its outdated.. Thanks for the build, always wanted to play a siege ballista one!

    EienNoPitchi
    Oct 12, 2019 13:31:07 PM

    "
    EienNoPitchi wrote:
    Could you post the end game tree with the maraketh jewel? I was using the old tree and realised its outdated.. Thanks for the build, always wanted to play a siege ballista one!


    From my updated blight guide you would insert the maraketh jewel into one of the available jewel slots(likely marauder or templar) then grab keystones based on what your jewel has to offer, so past the point of the posted PoB I recommend working around the maraketh jewel you have focusing on the following criteria:
    Reach a suitable dexterity breakpoint with as little investment as possible(1200 or 1400)
    Then focus on boosting your attack speed as much as is reasonably possible.
    Other damage stats such as increased damage and crit.

    codraziel
    Oct 13, 2019 05:28:00 AM

    Hi,

    I want to give a try for a siege ballista build until i discovers PoE in 3.6 so this league i try it but something feel off to my.

    path of building show us 150k damage for siege ballista but is that the damage for all 10 ballista or just one ? so if 10 ballista have each 150k that mean 1.5 millions damage or i am wrong somewhere ?

    is the body armor gems realy useful i dont know who this is useful for siege ballista because he never go in melee but rest always behind your totem so have you something more useful for more dps or survie ?

    What enchant do you use for siege ballista ? damage or attack speed ?

    sorry for my bad english.

    Hoheinheim
    Oct 13, 2019 15:03:26 PM

    "
    Hoheinheim wrote:
    Hi,

    I want to give a try for a siege ballista build until i discovers PoE in 3.6 so this league i try it but something feel off to my.

    path of building show us 150k damage for siege ballista but is that the damage for all 10 ballista or just one ? so if 10 ballista have each 150k that mean 1.5 millions damage or i am wrong somewhere ?

    is the body armor gems realy useful i dont know who this is useful for siege ballista because he never go in melee but rest always behind your totem so have you something more useful for more dps or survie ?

    What enchant do you use for siege ballista ? damage or attack speed ?

    sorry for my bad english.


    Its per ballista damage in path of building

    The body armour gems are increasing our damage against bosses mostly.

    Siege ballista attack speed probably if you can get a fractal thoughts with it.

    codraziel
    Oct 13, 2019 22:47:36 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7