Forum Index PlayStation 4 Patch Notes [PS4] 3.7.3 Patch Notes

History

"
binoculars wrote:
Lol, yeah I'm being a nasty person for pointing out idiocy. It's not a scam as you people are claiming. Quite frankly, it's plain dumb not to check the trade before you accept.
Lowball offers are nothing new to arpg games and happens all the time in the real world. So someone offered a low amount, big friggin deal. Sure looked like a full blown complaint to me... and posted in the "patch notes" instead of gameplay.

About the skills... that's just funny since I've already stated that I will not change my character and "test" to make sure new skills work when I dont have open sockets on my gear. Also, it's not one skill double casting or even one skill causing desync. Maybe go read up on it a little before posting?

Btw- I played synthesis and I'm level 91.. but nice try.

Obviously udk how to read. I said every movement skill rubberbands.
Ur profile showed no signs of u ever being aroud during synthesis and you were level 85 necromancer the other day b4 u made it private in fact...whyd u do so? U can claim whatever u want man but I saw ur profile.
With high enough cast or attack speed skills are supposed to multi cast? Thats kinda the point...movement skill double cast unless ur using the echoing shrine arent supposed to double cast no that's the only truth in ur whole existance. I admitted the other day I was wrong about saying use another movement skill. What I am saying now is if its sooo big of an issue for u and u keep dying because you suck and dk how to compensate for the BUG dont use the skill. I literally use flame dash all day. It rubberbands yes it always has. Its nothing new. They will fix the double cast next week as they said they would. As for the "desync" rubberbanding thats not gonna go away. Ur gonna have to learn how to deal with it. They cant fix it. Its the ps4 hardware and nature of the internet. You blaim GGG for your deaths...no one else is because they arent dumb and realize its not GGG fault.

joshkozi
Jul 05, 2019 07:23:23 AM

"
joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:
Lol, yeah I'm being a nasty person for pointing out idiocy. It's not a scam as you people are claiming. Quite frankly, it's plain dumb not to check the trade before you accept.
Lowball offers are nothing new to arpg games and happens all the time in the real world. So someone offered a low amount, big friggin deal. Sure looked like a full blown complaint to me... and posted in the "patch notes" instead of gameplay.

About the skills... that's just funny since I've already stated that I will not change my character and "test" to make sure new skills work when I dont have open sockets on my gear. Also, it's not one skill double casting or even one skill causing desync. Maybe go read up on it a little before posting?

Btw- I played synthesis and I'm level 91.. but nice try.

Obviously udk how to read. I said every movement skill rubberbands.
Ur profile showed no signs of u ever being aroud during synthesis and you were level 85 necromancer the other day b4 u made it private in fact...whyd u do so? U can claim whatever u want man but I saw ur profile.
With high enough cast or attack speed skills are supposed to multi cast? Thats kinda the point...movement skill double cast unless ur using the echoing shrine arent supposed to double cast no that's the only truth in ur whole existance. I admitted the other day I was wrong about saying use another movement skill. What I am saying now is if its sooo big of an issue for u and u keep dying because you suck and dk how to compensate for the BUG dont use the skill. I literally use flame dash all day. It rubberbands yes it always has. Its nothing new. They will fix the double cast next week as they said they would. As for the "desync" rubberbanding thats not gonna go away. Ur gonna have to learn how to deal with it. They cant fix it. Its the ps4 hardware and nature of the internet. You blaim GGG for your deaths...no one else is because they arent dumb and realize its not GGG fault.



Wow. Nowhere in that nonsense rambling did you ever make a valid, concise point.

Should we, the players, spend our time playtesting around bugs that get created patch after patch instead of the game developer doing proper QA? Answer- no, we shouldn't.

With high enough cast speed, spells are SUPPOSED to double cast, as you say? Answer- no, they arent. If I wanted my spells to double cast, I'd use the support gem designed for it; spell echo.

Desync has absolutely zero to do with either ps4 hardware OR my internet connection. It has waaaaay more to do with their servers.

They never said they'd fix it next patch. They said "an upcoming patch". As far as I'm concerned, that can be anytime between now and next league.

So, I die from desync. Its the only thing i die from. So, being that the only time I desync so bad is when flame dash double casts - yes, it's absolutely a GGG problem. This game prides itself on build diversity and building your character the way you want to...yet I'm supposed to forget the build I want to play and design around bugs? And, you're telling me that desync is my fault now?

Lol go read some posts if you think I'm the only one complaining about the issue little kid. Good try, though, I suppose?

Oh, btw, I've NEVER played a necromancer.
The flame dash double casting/desync issue was never around as last league it didnt double cast.. seriously, go educate yourself.

binoculars
Jul 05, 2019 08:02:44 AM

"
binoculars wrote:
"
joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:
Lol, yeah I'm being a nasty person for pointing out idiocy. It's not a scam as you people are claiming. Quite frankly, it's plain dumb not to check the trade before you accept.
Lowball offers are nothing new to arpg games and happens all the time in the real world. So someone offered a low amount, big friggin deal. Sure looked like a full blown complaint to me... and posted in the "patch notes" instead of gameplay.

About the skills... that's just funny since I've already stated that I will not change my character and "test" to make sure new skills work when I dont have open sockets on my gear. Also, it's not one skill double casting or even one skill causing desync. Maybe go read up on it a little before posting?

Btw- I played synthesis and I'm level 91.. but nice try.

Obviously udk how to read. I said every movement skill rubberbands.
Ur profile showed no signs of u ever being aroud during synthesis and you were level 85 necromancer the other day b4 u made it private in fact...whyd u do so? U can claim whatever u want man but I saw ur profile.
With high enough cast or attack speed skills are supposed to multi cast? Thats kinda the point...movement skill double cast unless ur using the echoing shrine arent supposed to double cast no that's the only truth in ur whole existance. I admitted the other day I was wrong about saying use another movement skill. What I am saying now is if its sooo big of an issue for u and u keep dying because you suck and dk how to compensate for the BUG dont use the skill. I literally use flame dash all day. It rubberbands yes it always has. Its nothing new. They will fix the double cast next week as they said they would. As for the "desync" rubberbanding thats not gonna go away. Ur gonna have to learn how to deal with it. They cant fix it. Its the ps4 hardware and nature of the internet. You blaim GGG for your deaths...no one else is because they arent dumb and realize its not GGG fault.



Wow. Nowhere in that nonsense rambling did you ever make a valid, concise point.

Should we, the players, spend our time playtesting around bugs that get created patch after patch instead of the game developer doing proper QA? Answer- no, we shouldn't.

With high enough cast speed, spells are SUPPOSED to double cast, as you say? Answer- no, they arent. If I wanted my spells to double cast, I'd use the support gem designed for it; spell echo.

Desync has absolutely zero to do with either ps4 hardware OR my internet connection. It has waaaaay more to do with their servers.

They never said they'd fix it next patch. They said "an upcoming patch". As far as I'm concerned, that can be anytime between now and next league.

So, I die from desync. Its the only thing i die from. So, being that the only time I desync so bad is when flame dash double casts - yes, it's absolutely a GGG problem. This game prides itself on build diversity and building your character the way you want to...yet I'm supposed to forget the build I want to play and design around bugs? And, you're telling me that desync is my fault now?

Lol go read some posts if you think I'm the only one complaining about the issue little kid. Good try, though, I suppose?

Oh, btw, I've NEVER played a necromancer.
The flame dash double casting/desync issue was never around as last league it didnt double cast.. seriously, go educate yourself.

Again u dk how to read. The desync has been around for a long time. Didnt say ur double cast.

Your complainant was u keep dying fron flame dash being broken not just the double cast. No one else is complaining about dying. Everyone is complaining about it being bugged

YOU CAN Claim what ever you want while ur profile is private. And while if u do manage to make it public again ill bet anything you are playing a witch and even if u change ur ascendancy you were playing you were a necromancer 2 days ago.

Maybe I'm wrong and its a server issue. But its again not going to change.

And yes if u hold down the button skills do double cast. If your cast or attack speed is high enough it may even double cast or triple cast by pressing it once its nothing new the game is designed to do that. Again not certain skills but most offencive attacks and spells do that.

joshkozi
Jul 05, 2019 08:18:41 AM

Just...lol

The 'complaint' I made was that flame dash is still double casting, sure. Kinda a valid complaint considering they said they fixed it. Never said I died because of double casting - only desync. God forbid someone make a post about bugs in the friggin patch notes where they claimed to have fixed the issue. Also posted it in the bug report forum. Maybe you should browse through the pages around that date and see how many posts there were about the desync issue. Hint: people dont report bugs because they're old. It hasn't always been that way, as you claim.

Skills arent "supposed" to double cast with a single function unless you're using "spell echo" which is designed for that.

And again - NEVER played a necro.

Since you're obviously too dense to actually comprehend logic, I will not be responding to nonsense.

binoculars
Jul 05, 2019 08:33:28 AM

Say what ever u want dude your profile is still private and you can make up what ever nonsense u want. Thats fine dont respond. Have fun
Just go back to Fortnite

joshkozi
Jul 05, 2019 08:41:47 AM

"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:
Lol.. if you were to accept the trade without looking - it's your own fault. Definitely not a scam. It's a lowball offer, nothing more, nothing less.

Kind of hard to "catch someone off guard" when you have to click a button and accept the offer. I make sure to check every trade that comes through, even if it is my asking price. If you dont, it's your own fault. Again, NOT a scam

30c offer on a 6l SF asking 30ex is a scumbag. A low ball offer would be 15ex. 30c is an offer in an attempt to catch someone of guard. If it was 31c or 29c itd be a different story. They sent exactly 30c to try to catch him off guard. Being a high valued item itd be very hard to do so but the person who sent the 30c is a SCUMBAG scam or not.



cannot agree more

cxalc
Jul 05, 2019 20:17:55 PM

"
joshkozi wrote:
And yes if u hold down the button skills do double cast. If your cast or attack speed is high enough it may even double cast or triple cast by pressing it once its nothing new the game is designed to do that. Again not certain skills but most offencive attacks and spells do that.


Are you insane? I see you're playing cyclone, now try to play that with leap slam and you'll see how many times you're gonna die due to desync. I legit died today over 10 times due to desync. And before you tell me to use a different movement skill, all of them are causing desync. And on top of that, just using cyclone is also causing desync, so yes, this is totally on the devs, because before patch 3.7.2 which was supposed to fix double casting, I never got desync, but after that everything turned to shit.

Rageahr
Jul 07, 2019 22:08:43 PM

"
binoculars wrote:
Lol, yeah I'm being a nasty person for pointing out idiocy. It's not a scam as you people are claiming. Quite frankly, it's plain dumb not to check the trade before you accept.
Lowball offers are nothing new to arpg games and happens all the time in the real world. So someone offered a low amount, big friggin deal. Sure looked like a full blown complaint to me... and posted in the "patch notes" instead of gameplay.

About the skills... that's just funny since I've already stated that I will not change my character and "test" to make sure new skills work when I dont have open sockets on my gear. Also, it's not one skill double casting or even one skill causing desync. Maybe go read up on it a little before posting?

Btw- I played synthesis and I'm level 91.. but nice try.



Not a scam to lowball when literaly 10000000 of the item exists. Yet ppl still want absurd amounts for common items.

Common is when i r2 150 times and there are still more pages

ReeeeeNPC
Jul 08, 2019 05:02:08 AM

How about fixing a crash where you're standing in town doing absolutely NOTHING at all and the game crashes. WTF GGG!

webgeo99
Jul 09, 2019 21:10:02 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7