"You're right on the money! I just built this out over the weekend and used right at 300 exalt PLUS proceeds from selling some gear from my 2H Axe version.wrote:the build looks like a lot of fun. But man.. with everything, I'm guesstimating that it would be over 300 exalt to fully fund. Thanks for sharing!
With that said, I've had a blast running it and breezing through 5 emblem events...
|Jul 22, 2019 03:54:19 AM|
If I use Sins Rebirth flask to avoid burning damage. What flask should I replace?
|Jul 22, 2019 04:21:14 AM|
"wrote:Thanks for the very detailed guide and videos, you are awesome sir.
Im building up this build, and got a few questions when comparing it to similar 5way emblem builds:
1) What is the use/purpose of Vaal Double Strike, and how am I supposed to use it during maps/5way
2) Which potion is more efficient, Wise Oak + Atziri or Lucky Crit (+30 resis) + Dying Sun? Im running atm with: Quicksilver, Lucky Crit, Dying Sun, Cinderswallow and Lions Roar
3) I think the most important 3 red jewels on chest are: Rage, Fortify and Pulverise, but instead of the 4th red (melee dmg) what about Increased Area of Effect? (Im running that atm cuz I got that colors 3R 2B 1G
4) Herald of Ash, is really a high pump of the DPS?
5) Im struggling to understand some jewels, so I made some changes by myself:
Instead of Herald of Ash I got Accuracy and War Banner.
Instead of Double Strike/Maim/Melee Phys Supp I got Blood Rage and Vaal Haste (to click the Vaal Versin every now and then)
Is that really bad of me and should I change to exactly your jewels?
6) The temporal chains, are used to curse mobs, and get that curse back to us from the Gloves to activate the Slowing mechanic, but can we use a Warlords Mark Ring to mark mobs? or would that cancel our slowing mechanic thing?
Thanks if you can answer this questions and greetings from Spain. Keep the good work bro.
1.To guarantee fast kill on rares on the first round in conflict and to provide protection when looting in maps
2. You are asking if AOE or DPS is more efficient - depends on preference.
3. I can see Icreased AOE gem on Berserker, but on Slayer you already have enough AOE and you need DPS from the 6L.
4. Not only gives DPS to your cyclone but the overkill damage is also important. If you have 60 HH buffs you gonna end up with billions of damage and the secondary effect of HoA with overkill damage actually kills stuff and it is noticeable when it comes to 5-way performance.
|Jul 22, 2019 05:52:54 AM|
Thanks a lot for the answers buds, you are lovely all.
Im getting today the 2nd IL possibly, pretty close on the exalteds.
Peace and exalts for you everyone.
|Jul 22, 2019 12:29:34 PM|
Great build, thank you so much for the detail. However, I have one question: I am just level 94, which nodes should I prioritize till I can choose the full tree at 100? Which ones are not so important?
Every help is appreciated, thanks :)
|Jul 23, 2019 07:36:00 AM|
I'm using one of my old ring from my impale build:
I was wondering if I was gimping myself as it could overide the temporal chain?
|Jul 23, 2019 12:34:59 PM|
You said that "10% chance to intimidate on hit" is a very powerful mod but in 5-way run, the fight never lasts longer than 1 or 2 second, so can double damage mod be better than intimidate? And with lethal pride we have the "gain 5% phys as extra fire dmg", do this mod scale with HH better than those 2 mods? How you can hepl me with this ty.
|Jul 23, 2019 16:51:01 PM|
What Level would you recommend to Start with this Build?
And how to manage the Int requirement?
|Jul 23, 2019 19:11:46 PM|
"wrote:What Level would you recommend to Start with this Build?
And how to manage the Int requirement?
If you have all the gear, you can start using it immediately. Basically level 70.
For Int depends how much you want to go for. If you aim for around 100 (96 minimum for chest, etc.) then a ring will suffice (with a T2 roll at least).
Early on you might need it on the second ring or helmet, as you need the higher level to spec on all the Int points on the skill tree.
|Jul 23, 2019 20:22:25 PM|
Would this build work with a 2her? Starforge possibly? If so.. how big is the difference..
I just got a headhunter and im thinking of making a 5 way emblem guy..
Is the weapon range dual wielding a huge difference vs 2h ?
Making it for JUST 4 / 5 way battles.. no mapping or bossing..
|Jul 23, 2019 22:59:27 PM|