Forum Index Duelist [3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

History

Does anyone have an estimate on how much this build costs, minus the HH and inspired learnings (I already have those)?

Trying to estimate how much more to save before going for it. Thanks.

RobJordan
Jul 16, 2019 22:50:05 PM

"
RobJordan wrote:
Does anyone have an estimate on how much this build costs, minus the HH and inspired learnings (I already have those)?

Trying to estimate how much more to save before going for it. Thanks.


u can be naked and with HH and the IL will rock on after u get the buffs lol

thepipen
Jul 17, 2019 02:49:24 AM

So, lets break it:

- Gems alone are few exalts (temp chains are 1.5ex)
- Kaoms for movement speed are also around 1-2 ex
- Solstice vigil is around 1ex
- Good Jewelled Foil around 5-10ex
- Prismatic Eclipse around 4-5ex
- Helmet with temporal chains curse effect around 2-4ex
- Rings with -15 mana skills also around 6-7ex each
- Shackles are almost nothing, but with good stats and good corruption I would count 1ex
- Carcass Jack around 5ex for not maxed one, 6L.

Something around 32ex if you get them for really cheap, around 50-70ex if not.

Azriael2
Jul 17, 2019 02:54:23 AM

"
Azriael2 wrote:
So, lets break it:

- Gems alone are few exalts (temp chains are 1.5ex)
- Kaoms for movement speed are also around 1-2 ex
- Solstice vigil is around 1ex
- Good Jewelled Foil around 5-10ex
- Prismatic Eclipse around 4-5ex
- Helmet with temporal chains curse effect around 2-4ex
- Rings with -15 mana skills also around 6-7ex each
- Shackles are almost nothing, but with good stats and good corruption I would count 1ex
- Carcass Jack around 5ex for not maxed one, 6L.

Something around 32ex if you get them for really cheap, around 50-70ex if not.


A rare helmet with temp chains is starting at 6ex nowadays.

As for the other stuff, I just switched to this build and I got everything (except IL and HH of course) for 26ex.

falagar112
Jul 17, 2019 07:37:47 AM

Man, my gear is janky as shit, I have resists troubles and mana troubles but holy shit am I having fun!! Looking forward to puzzling everything out!

Moridin79
Jul 17, 2019 18:36:32 PM

how do you improve your duration of temporal chains? Mine stay at 6 seconds and idk what to do, lol

dmluigi
Jul 18, 2019 00:22:16 AM

"
falagar112 wrote:

A rare helmet with temp chains is starting at 6ex nowadays.

As for the other stuff, I just switched to this build and I got everything (except IL and HH of course) for 26ex.


Hmm, as I can see, you don't have movement speed corruption/enchant on boots, which make it 1-2 ex cheaper. No 23% temp chains, also only -10 cost of skills, which does not make leap slam free and might be annoying in no leech/no regen maps. But yeah, 26ex should also be enough for lowest items.

"
dmluigi wrote:
how do you improve your duration of temporal chains? Mine stay at 6 seconds and idk what tao do, lol


It's always 6 seconds, it's just makes other things to disappear much more slowly. You reset it with herald of thunder or leap slam, which should make it almost infinite.

Azriael2
Jul 18, 2019 00:27:36 AM

i know it. I'm asking how to improve to more than 6 secs, if you see his video and another players have 9 seconds

dmluigi
Jul 18, 2019 00:33:00 AM

"
dmluigi wrote:
i know it. I'm asking how to improve to more than 6 secs, if you see his video and another players have 9 seconds


Oh, you are right, my bad then! Maybe increased duration or '45% increased Temporal Chains Duration' helmet buff?

Edit: Someone helped me on global - you get it with enchance level 4 :)

Azriael2
Jul 18, 2019 00:37:05 AM

"
Azriael2 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

A rare helmet with temp chains is starting at 6ex nowadays.

As for the other stuff, I just switched to this build and I got everything (except IL and HH of course) for 26ex.


Hmm, as I can see, you don't have movement speed corruption/enchant on boots, which make it 1-2 ex cheaper. No 23% temp chains, also only -10 cost of skills, which does not make leap slam free and might be annoying in no leech/no regen maps. But yeah, 26ex should also be enough for lowest items.

"
dmluigi wrote:
how do you improve your duration of temporal chains? Mine stay at 6 seconds and idk what tao do, lol


It's always 6 seconds, it's just makes other things to disappear much more slowly. You reset it with herald of thunder or leap slam, which should make it almost infinite.


My Leap Slam is definitely free, -10 mana is exactly what you need.

falagar112
Jul 18, 2019 07:48:40 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 17
  • 18
  • Next