Forum Index Duelist 3.8 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -BUDGET- Demolish everything with talking sword VIDEOS

History

What is wrong with my Charakter Cerucazz since 3.8. ? I die alot. Can anybody help.

zeitkind
Oct 06, 2019 18:21:26 PM

Why do you take dodge keystone ? And do we still need -mana cost skill craft when we have mana leech node in skill tree ?

royaldominic
Oct 07, 2019 18:58:41 PM

"
zeitkind wrote:
What is wrong with my Charakter Cerucazz since 3.8. ? I die alot. Can anybody help.


Make your profile public pls so i can see the char.

TorsteinTheFallen
Oct 07, 2019 20:09:21 PM

"
royaldominic wrote:
Why do you take dodge keystone ? And do we still need -mana cost skill craft when we have mana leech node in skill tree ?


It's important defense layer.

You can go without -mana mod on ring but you will run out of mana if you spin without hitting anything. With -mana you can spin all day long.

TorsteinTheFallen
Oct 07, 2019 20:10:30 PM

Can this build do hall of grandmasters?

FengTal
Oct 08, 2019 01:00:14 AM

"
FengTal wrote:
Can this build do hall of grandmasters?


prob not sry

TorsteinTheFallen
Oct 08, 2019 01:02:24 AM

emm, one question, why link Damage on full life support, as you will get Her Embrace buff and lose life constantly, and the support gem couldn't always keep increasing damage.

WES07
Oct 08, 2019 05:33:01 AM

"
WES07 wrote:
emm, one question, why link Damage on full life support, as you will get Her Embrace buff and lose life constantly, and the support gem couldn't always keep increasing damage.


Brutal Fervour will solve that, just take that note and you'll see

royaldominic
Oct 08, 2019 06:54:54 AM

"
royaldominic wrote:
"
WES07 wrote:
emm, one question, why link Damage on full life support, as you will get Her Embrace buff and lose life constantly, and the support gem couldn't always keep increasing damage.


Brutal Fervour will solve that, just take that note and you'll see


^^what he said.

That is the unique thing with Slayers overleech. As long you are leeching to full life even if you are at 1 life, but if you are leeching to full you will be counted as "on full life". It's a specific thing for Slayer overleech.

TorsteinTheFallen
Oct 08, 2019 13:01:44 PM

"
"
zeitkind wrote:
What is wrong with my Charakter Cerucazz since 3.8. ? I die alot. Can anybody help.


Make your profile public pls so i can see the char.



Ok, is public

zeitkind
Oct 09, 2019 18:15:08 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • Next