Forum Index PlayStation 4 Patch Notes [PS4] 3.7.1c Follow Up Patch Notes

History

3.7.1c Follow Up Patch Notes

  • Fixed a bug which could cause your character to become stuck, which was introduced in patch 3.7.1c.

Jeff_GGG
Jun 20, 2019 06:00:14 AM

the game often crashes on using my vaal double strike ;P

cxalc
Jun 20, 2019 06:04:05 AM

Can you reroll this dumb patch or something? It screwed up everything it was intended to fix and then some more. Getting stuck is the last thing to worry about when the game crashes every five minutes.

ff4eternity
Jun 20, 2019 06:06:37 AM

"
ff4eternity wrote:
Can you reroll this dumb patch or something? It screwed up everything it was intended to fix and then some more. Getting stuck is the last thing to worry about when the game crashes every five minutes.

Next week bro next week. It usually takes them a week to figure out how to mess the game up more. They are all out of ideas rn give them time.

Joshkozi
Jun 20, 2019 06:09:38 AM

Do you mean the out mana stuck desync bug? Leap8mg or cycloning when out of mana sometimes does animations but teleports you back now and then

deceitfulredeyes
Jun 20, 2019 06:30:58 AM

Please concentrate your efforts on the app crashing. Really annoying to crash in the labyrinth over and over. Or just standing in my hideout doing nothing but making adjustments to my stats. Thanks

JRRaistlin
Jun 20, 2019 06:31:14 AM

"
Do you mean the out mana stuck desync bug? Leap8mg or cycloning when out of mana sometimes does animations but teleports you back now and then

This patch is literally only fixing their mess up with the X button having skills assigned to it. Or "A Button" as ot says in their copied and pasted patch noteds

Joshkozi
Jun 20, 2019 06:36:58 AM

"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
Do you mean the out mana stuck desync bug? Leap8mg or cycloning when out of mana sometimes does animations but teleports you back now and then

This patch is literally only fixing their mess up with the X button having skills assigned to it. Or "A Button" as ot says in their copied and pasted patch noteds
My bad its not even fixing that its fixing the getting stuck on waypoints etc.

Joshkozi
Jun 20, 2019 06:38:20 AM

"
cxalc wrote:
the game often crashes on using my vaal double strike ;P

bro forreal i cant even use vaal double strike anymore it instantly crashes

GrrantD
Jun 20, 2019 06:39:50 AM

"
GrrantD wrote:
"
cxalc wrote:
the game often crashes on using my vaal double strike ;P

bro forreal i cant even use vaal double strike anymore it instantly crashes

I dont use it typically but i equipped it just to try to see if it would crash the game last night and it instantly crashed

Joshkozi
Jun 20, 2019 06:49:08 AM
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 5
  • 6
  • Next