Forum Index Bug Reports Reflect Bug

History

I ran this league hundreds of maps with physical reflect. 660 maps total up until now this league. Since the last patch I cannot run physical reflect mods anymore without multiple deaths to reflect. My chance to dodge is unlucky in the map here but I still have 40% base dodge and 41k evasion and deal very little physical damage. Something doesn't work anymore that did before.

Grimkhor
Jun 18, 2019 00:58:17 AM

I also am having this problem. My character is converting 100% of all phys damage to elemental, and still getting one shot from reflect inside phys reflect maps.

Nevermind, like an idiot, I had vengeance and reckoning triggering full physical. Removed those gems, and no reflect deaths.

FlaxThorax
Aug 25, 2019 09:35:58 AM

Where exactly is the problem?
We can see that the skill does Physicall damage... Dodge and Evasion will not save you from reflect.

lolcaaa
Aug 25, 2019 10:14:21 AM

error 40 confirmed ? :)

HanSoloDK
Aug 25, 2019 13:15:05 PM

"
Where exactly is the problem?
We can see that the skill does Physicall damage... Dodge and Evasion will not save you from reflect.

Actually dodge works on reflected damage and evasion works too if it's reflected attack damage so no clue why you think it's appropriate to comment on bugs if you don't know how mechanics work.

"
error 40 confirmed ? :)

No not really it was an issue 100% at some point but I stopped playing the league a while ago so let's hope it got fixed at some point for next league. My assumption is that both dodge and evasion didn't factor in because of a bug but who knows something else was also going on.

To add a bit of math with that low phys and ignoring all defensive stuff you should get 8 dmg reflected per hit on an enemy. that means even with that low of a health pool you need to hit 392 times to kill yourself which is just not what was happening. Also you can dodge and evade this stuff it should be realistically impossible to kill yourself to reflect in this way. Also the described thing happened from one day to another without changing the build at all because it was MF. Wth do you change on an MF build that late into farming HH.

Grimkhor
Aug 28, 2019 21:10:34 PM