Forum Index Witch [3.8] Broodmother Cosplay | Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Uber | 7m Shaper DPS!

History

"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
Looking at the new gems so far Infernal Legion support looks like a possible alternative to melee splash -- since the spiders don't take any damage it is possible they'll be able to abuse this without any drawback? Although I am not sure if melee splash converts to chaos damage from Spirit Offering and Wither Touch support.

Aside that the Carrion Golem looks interesting but there isn't any room to add it in unless you opt out Faster attacks or Fortify Support gem -- I suppose it all depends how powerful the Carrion Golem Buff is that it would be worth giving up a defensive.


I doubt Infernal Legion could replace Melee Splash because we don't scale minion HP at all and the burns from different spiders can't stack on the same enemy. Melee Splash applies all the buffs and stuff the spiders have so it's pretty good for clearing.

For sure Death Mark will be put into the build somewhere to focus down bosses/rares, and probably Feeding Frenzy too for the DPS buff minions gain. Maybe the Carrion Golem can be added in but it probably isn't neccesary. We'll see as more details come out.

Inkira
Aug 23, 2019 03:35:32 AM

Arakaali's Fang
Fiend Dagger
Click to expand
  • 40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • 100% chance to Trigger Level 1 Raise Spiders on Kill
  • 195% increased Physical Damage
  • Adds 10 to 22 Physical Damage
  • Adds 1 to 59 Chaos Damage
  • 15% chance to Poison on Hit
  • All children must eat.

    Speaker's Wreath
    Prophet Crown
    Click to expand
  • +26 to Dexterity
  • 10% increased Skill Effect Duration
  • 2% increased Minion Attack Speed per 50 Dexterity
  • 2% increased Minion Movement Speed per 50 Dexterity
  • Minions' Hits can only Kill Ignited Enemies
  • A strong pair of legs may carry you far,

    but a silver tongue and a few brutes

    can take you to the edge of the world.

    The Scourge
    Terror Claw
    Click to expand
  • 2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
  • 10% Chance to Trigger Level 18 Summon Spectral Wolf on Kill
  • Adds 45 to 113 Physical Damage
  • 11% increased Attack Speed
  • Minions have 15% increased Attack Speed
  • Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you
  • Minions deal 70% increased Damage if you've Hit Recently
  • With increasing mastery over death

    comes an increasing desire for it.

    Chimeric Curtain
    Dragonscale Doublet
    Click to expand
  • +37 to Dexterity
  • +24 to Evasion Rating
  • 76% increased Armour and Evasion
  • +105 to maximum Life
  • +18% to Cold Resistance
  • +35% to Fire Resistance
  • Vortex Fingers
    Titan Gauntlets
    Click to expand
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Poison
  • +85 to maximum Life
  • +3 Mana gained on Kill
  • 7% increased Attack and Cast Speed
  • 33% increased Damage with Poison
  • Minions deal 18% increased Damage
  • Doom Locket
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +11 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +45% to Fire Resistance
  • +45% to Cold Resistance
  • +33% to Lightning Resistance
  • 41% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • +50 to maximum Life
  • Invasion Hoof
    Eelskin Boots
    Click to expand
  • +30% to Fire Resistance
  • +42% to Cold Resistance
  • +43% to Lightning Resistance
  • 30% increased Movement Speed
  • +64 to maximum Life
  • Beast Nail
    Amethyst Ring
    Click to expand
  • +13% to Chaos Resistance
  • +14 to maximum Energy Shield
  • Regenerate 1.3 Life per second
  • +7 Life gained on Kill
  • Minions deal 30% increased Damage
  • +55 to maximum Life
  • Aul's Uprising
    Onyx Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +16 to all Attributes
  • Grants Level 15 Envy Skill
  • +20 to all Attributes
  • +66 to maximum Life
  • 18% increased Global Defences
  • Envy Reserves no Mana
  • It was not his fearlessness or ferocity, nor his tactical genius,

    it was his leadership that earned Aul, the Last King, his crown.

    Rapture Knot
    Amethyst Ring
    Click to expand
  • +13% to Chaos Resistance
  • +63 to Evasion Rating
  • 11% increased Rarity of Items found
  • +23% to Lightning Resistance
  • Minions deal 31% increased Damage
  • +55 to maximum Life
  • The Writhing Jar
    Hallowed Hybrid Flask
    Click to expand
  • 68% reduced Amount Recovered
  • Instant Recovery
  • 2 Enemy Writhing Worms escape the Flask when used Writhing Worms are destroyed when Hit
  • 12% reduced Charges used
  • To achieve godhood, they would cast off all that god has gifted us.

    Mortality, compassion, even the sanctity of flesh.

    - High Templar Voll

    Blood of the Karui
    Sanctified Life Flask
    Click to expand
  • 100% increased Life Recovered
  • 20% increased Recovery rate
  • Recover Full Life at the end of the Flask Effect
  • "Kaom fought and killed for his people.

    Kaom bled for his people.

    And so the people gave, the people bled,

    So their King might go on."

    - Lavianga, Advisor to Kaom

    Chemist's Eternal Life Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 23% reduced Charges used
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
  • Surgeon's Sanctified Life Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 20% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Atziri's Promise
    Amethyst Flask
    Click to expand
  • 2% of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life during Flask effect
  • Gain 19% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage during effect
  • Gain 14% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage during effect
  • "Death needs not your understanding. It needs only your loyalty."

    - Atziri, Queen of the Vaal



    pob: https://pastebin.com/wwgEjb6C

    easily do all content in the game, enjoy

    ruffuswm
    Aug 30, 2019 22:22:15 PM

    Looks like the build got a buff in terms of defensive capabilities for the upcoming patch with the newly released ascendancy:

    https://web.poecdn.com/public/news/2019-08-23/ChickenNuggets.jpg

    We may have lost Puppet master but the buffs there were baked in with the minor nodes + major nodes, only real loss is the 50% faster convocation. Mindless Aggression looks to be the replacement.

    That said, the build did gain Bone Barrier potentially, as its just a straight up defensive buff that can easily be reached once we take mindless aggression. It only makes the build more friendly on the budget since it adds more resistance, and with 10+ spiders at a given time we should easily reach the 30%. This does now open options for unique gloves or boots I would think? Or better yet an unset ring, giving us an additional jewel slot. Well I suppose the new uniques might be, looking good for the new season!

    All that depends now is what they end up doing to the dagger, if there are any changes... Fingers crossed!

    Chaplin1108
    Aug 31, 2019 20:27:16 PM

    "
    Chaplin1108 wrote:
    Looks like the build got a buff in terms of defensive capabilities for the upcoming patch with the newly released ascendancy:

    https://web.poecdn.com/public/news/2019-08-23/ChickenNuggets.jpg

    We may have lost Puppet master but the buffs there were baked in with the minor nodes + major nodes, only real loss is the 50% faster convocation. Mindless Aggression looks to be the replacement.

    That said, the build did gain Bone Barrier potentially, as its just a straight up defensive buff that can easily be reached once we take mindless aggression. It only makes the build more friendly on the budget since it adds more resistance, and with 10+ spiders at a given time we should easily reach the 30%. This does now open options for unique gloves or boots I would think? Or better yet an unset ring, giving us an additional jewel slot. Well I suppose the new uniques might be, looking good for the new season!

    All that depends now is what they end up doing to the dagger, if there are any changes... Fingers crossed!


    Yep this looks to be a straight buff all across the board for the build. Convocation cooldown doesn't matter because we now have that new Death Mark gem, which sorta serves the same purpose.

    You're right, more free resistances means we can afford to drop res on one item for more DPS if we want, or it just makes the build even cheaper to gear. I will look into possible unique items that can be added in, got some ideas.

    Inkira
    Sep 01, 2019 01:36:21 AM

    "
    Inkira wrote:

    Yep this looks to be a straight buff all across the board for the build. Convocation cooldown doesn't matter because we now have that new Death Mark gem, which sorta serves the same purpose.

    You're right, more free resistances means we can afford to drop res on one item for more DPS if we want, or it just makes the build even cheaper to gear. I will look into possible unique items that can be added in, got some ideas.


    Let us just hope they don't touch the dagger or the spiders, and everything will be all good! The defensive buff from bone barrier is definitely a game changer in terms of how well the build will handle itself while still low-level / gearing up since the early phase of the build was definitely rough in terms of survival -- this just patches it up so much. I do wonder how much damage bone barrier takes though, this is definitely going to be interesting to see in action.

    Chaplin1108
    Sep 01, 2019 06:39:17 AM

    Didn't actually get around to leveling this character up last league but was very, very interested in it.

    Can't wait to see how the changes will effect it and give it a try next league!

    Transistory19
    Sep 01, 2019 10:05:25 AM

    "
    Transistory19 wrote:
    Didn't actually get around to leveling this character up last league but was very, very interested in it.

    Can't wait to see how the changes will effect it and give it a try next league!


    Expect it to be an even stronger league starter, cheaper to gear, tankier, and having higher DPS. The only problem I potentially see is everyone trying to buy Arakaali's Fang so it might be expensive, you could choose to hold off on using it as a league starter and using it instead as a 2nd build.

    Inkira
    Sep 02, 2019 07:31:58 AM

    Alright, I took a look at the patch notes and it looks like there are NO NERFS to the build, only buffs. Spiders did get changed slightly. They now phase and don't take up space which means they won't encircle a boss and completely body block them anymore, but this doesn't matter.

    Preliminary testing shows that with new routing on the tree the build is gaining a whopping 80k~ DPS PER SPIDER (1.6m DPS), .18 attack rate per spider (8% increase), 6% minion duration, 30% free all res, 10% free phys reduction and +300~ increased max life, all for the price of 1 jewel socket. This does not include any of the new gems which will give us even more DPS.

    Excited to update the build to 3.8. :)

    Inkira
    Sep 04, 2019 06:20:49 AM

    it seems they buffed minion accuracy, do you think precision is still necessary? Or maybe it can now be used in a lower level.

    haitike
    Sep 06, 2019 10:48:23 AM

    "
    haitike wrote:
    it seems they buffed minion accuracy, do you think precision is still necessary? Or maybe it can now be used in a lower level.


    We'll have to see, it's possible we can drop Precision but then that leaves the question of what do we gain for dropping Precision? We can slot in Enlighten on helm and then we can drop 1 mana reservation node saving us one passive point, but that's about it.

    Inkira
    Sep 06, 2019 11:10:21 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 18
  • 19
  • Next