Forum Index Witch [3.8] Broodmother Cosplay | Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Uber | 7m Shaper DPS!

History

"
Warwulf wrote:
Very cool build, started this league with cyclone/impale which got boring pretty quick.
I think im gonna stick to this build till the end of the league.
Great guide and build
Looking forward to future builds!


Thank you, glad you enjoy the build and my guide. :) I might post another guide however I don't have motivation to play right now so if I get some then I can finish the build I've been working on and post it.

Inkira
Jul 26, 2019 03:06:48 AM

Im not sure what i am missing in the build but i have almost 0 def. Is there anyway you could help me out?

junim
Jul 27, 2019 20:37:41 PM

"
junim wrote:
Im not sure what i am missing in the build but i have almost 0 def. Is there anyway you could help me out?


Post your path of building link here.

Inkira
Jul 28, 2019 01:45:22 AM

Great build. Loving it.

Have you tried a Clarity+Haste Watcher's Eye? They go pretty damn cheap :)

helgi
Jul 31, 2019 10:03:25 AM

I have been playing since 3.3 on and off with about 1200 hours clocked in POE and this is my first summoning build.

Almost every character I have made has been something a streamer has done. This way I can see it over time and know what it is like with finished gear and expected price required for comfortable playstyle so I can feel confident I would enjoy it with what I want to afford. Any other build I have done has been from the forums and have been very simple in mechanics and gear to reach the end result.

This is a great guide and I will be playing it for quite some time. The guide answered everything I needed to know and gave lots things I normally don't expect in builds (such as which gems to quality first). This guide has so much information in it while being easy to read and follow. I love the playstyle and is very relaxing to play, thanks a lot for sharing it. Had you not, I probably wouldn't have tried it.

I have already looked into other summoning builds and even the summoner skill tree nodes and gems, something I have almost 100% ignored in all this time. Thanks again for the time, hope others enjoy it like I have.

cinnaman_348
Jul 31, 2019 14:29:29 PM

"
helgi wrote:
Great build. Loving it.

Have you tried a Clarity+Haste Watcher's Eye? They go pretty damn cheap :)


Which mods are you thinking about? I haven't tried, didn't feel the need to but I'm open to suggestions!

Inkira
Jul 31, 2019 14:43:05 PM

"
cinnaman_348 wrote:
I have been playing since 3.3 on and off with about 1200 hours clocked in POE and this is my first summoning build.

Almost every character I have made has been something a streamer has done. This way I can see it over time and know what it is like with finished gear and expected price required for comfortable playstyle so I can feel confident I would enjoy it with what I want to afford. Any other build I have done has been from the forums and have been very simple in mechanics and gear to reach the end result.

This is a great guide and I will be playing it for quite some time. The guide answered everything I needed to know and gave lots things I normally don't expect in builds (such as which gems to quality first). This guide has so much information in it while being easy to read and follow. I love the playstyle and is very relaxing to play, thanks a lot for sharing it. Had you not, I probably wouldn't have tried it.

I have already looked into other summoning builds and even the summoner skill tree nodes and gems, something I have almost 100% ignored in all this time. Thanks again for the time, hope others enjoy it like I have.


Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked the guide and found it to be detailed, that was definitely the goal. Hope you enjoy taking the build to endgame. :)

Inkira
Jul 31, 2019 14:45:31 PM

My idea was Damage taken from Mana before life and just any Haste one for some QoL. I found one with Damage taken from Mana before life with immunity from Temp Chains and am using that now.

According to PoB, it does add very little eHP though, so probably not worth it.

helgi
Jul 31, 2019 20:10:11 PM

"
Inkira wrote:
"
helgi wrote:
Great build. Loving it.

Have you tried a Clarity+Haste Watcher's Eye? They go pretty damn cheap :)


Which mods are you thinking about? I haven't tried, didn't feel the need to but I'm open to suggestions!


The only good ones I've found are clarity turns mana into energy shield (which gives us a big noticeable defensive buff) and haste which gives phasing (better for mapping purposes). Of the two mana into energy shield is obviously pricier.

I tried the other clarity mods but the others have little to no noticeable effect, the -mana cost isn't really worth it while the damage taken to mana also doesn't seem to really change much of the threshold of damage you take since most of your mana is on reserve and I didn't notice the damage taking away more from our energy shield. Whereas for the haste mods well nothing much to say since the debuff expires quicker, faster CDs of movement skills, etc aren't really going to do much for the build.

Chaplin1108
Aug 01, 2019 04:38:46 AM

"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
"
Inkira wrote:
"
helgi wrote:
Great build. Loving it.

Have you tried a Clarity+Haste Watcher's Eye? They go pretty damn cheap :)


Which mods are you thinking about? I haven't tried, didn't feel the need to but I'm open to suggestions!


The only good ones I've found are clarity turns mana into energy shield (which gives us a big noticeable defensive buff) and haste which gives phasing (better for mapping purposes). Of the two mana into energy shield is obviously pricier.

I tried the other clarity mods but the others have little to no noticeable effect, the -mana cost isn't really worth it while the damage taken to mana also doesn't seem to really change much of the threshold of damage you take since most of your mana is on reserve and I didn't notice the damage taking away more from our energy shield. Whereas for the haste mods well nothing much to say since the debuff expires quicker, faster CDs of movement skills, etc aren't really going to do much for the build.



Alright some I did some math and Watcher's Eye with %mana as ES would actually be really good for the build. So with 5.4k Life and 2.2k ES, our EHP is 7.7k. This is without using a shield. At level 100, the build has 6.2k life, but to be effectively using Mind over Matter it needs 2.6k ES, and Watcher's Eye actually does just that for a total of 8.8k EHP. With our rare shield equipped, we hit a whopping 9.4K EHP

TL;DR %mana as ES is good for the build, if you can afford it I recommend it.

Inkira
Aug 01, 2019 16:00:46 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 23
  • 24
  • Next