Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions Spectre chest insanity.

History

and it's still WAY easier than the first week of betrayal, so...

not sure what you think you're arguing. mobs received a trivial buff, therefore, this brokenly OP mod should be easy to attain on rare items?

robmafia
Jul 04, 2019 01:03:43 AM

"
robmafia wrote:
and it's still WAY easier than the first week of betrayal, so...

not sure what you think you're arguing. mobs received a trivial buff, therefore, this brokenly OP mod should be easy to attain on rare items?

How do you know if you did not played?

andreicde
Jul 04, 2019 01:16:03 AM

"
andreicde wrote:

patch notes, this forum, youtube, reddit, dwindling friends list, discord...

thanks for the hurr durr, though. i guess i can't know that suicide would kill me since i never did it!

robmafia
Jul 04, 2019 06:03:56 AM

"
robmafia wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:

patch notes, this forum, youtube, reddit, dwindling friends list, discord...

thanks for the hurr durr, though. i guess i can't know that suicide would kill me since i never did it!

Just because the ~~70-80% of meta players are breezing through the game, doesn't mean that non-meta builds are all also breezing through the game.

Shieldbreaker
Jul 04, 2019 22:20:37 PM

*sigh*

i bet i could breeze through it with ANY* skill gem as primary.

and AGAIN, i breezed through harbinger as a summoner. i breezed through betrayal (including the first week which nearly everyone relentlessly complained about) with a non-meta build. hell, i breezed through delve (collecting aul kills) with MELEE. and with a freakin' mace and RT.the game is easy. power creep has trivialized the game.

hence, 'but cyclone is OP!' not being a legitimate/logical reason to make +1 spectre mod common and ruin the point of vis mortis/uniques (trade-off).

'broken' should not be the baseline for balance.

*exception is vigilant strike and some movement skills. ie: cooldowns. yeah, i could probably breeze through the game with leap slam.

robmafia
Jul 05, 2019 00:37:21 AM

"
robmafia wrote:
*sigh*

i bet i could breeze through it with ANY* skill gem as primary.

and AGAIN, i breezed through harbinger as a summoner. i breezed through betrayal (including the first week which nearly everyone relentlessly complained about) with a non-meta build. hell, i breezed through delve (collecting aul kills) with MELEE. and with a freakin' mace and RT.the game is easy. power creep has trivialized the game.

hence, 'but cyclone is OP!' not being a legitimate/logical reason to make +1 spectre mod common and ruin the point of vis mortis/uniques (trade-off).

'broken' should not be the baseline for balance.

*exception is vigilant strike and some movement skills. ie: cooldowns. yeah, i could probably breeze through the game with leap slam.

Pray tell how did you breeze THROUGH infinite depths of delve? Reach depth 32k and stack overflow or what?

And I bet you killed Auls, but do tell me, how many minion item nodes did you meet, and how many of them gave +1 spectre on a good base?

Shieldbreaker
Jul 05, 2019 15:33:20 PM

what? i said i breezed through a league and you jump to infinite depths (lolwut?!) and some 32k crap?

as for summoner nodes during delve league - what a silly question.

1. that league had different drop rates/restrictions and etc from now, so... it really wouldn't matter. congrats on focusing on a moot point.

2. how would i remember the exact number of summoner nodes, anyway?

3. i said was playing melee. and summoner nodes didn't seem to matter much during delve, so... it's not like i was going to make beelines for them.

robmafia
Jul 05, 2019 16:09:29 PM

"
robmafia wrote:
what? i said i breezed through a league and you jump to infinite depths (lolwut?!) and some 32k crap?

as for summoner nodes during delve league - what a silly question.

1. that league had different drop rates/restrictions and etc from now, so... it really wouldn't matter. congrats on focusing on a moot point.

2. how would i remember the exact number of summoner nodes, anyway?

3. i said was playing melee. and summoner nodes didn't seem to matter much during delve, so... it's not like i was going to make beelines for them.

To the best of my knowledge, Standard has your deepest delve. So go log in, check azurite mine for depth, and then type 'minion' in the search bar and count how many nodes are highlighted.

And, if you can remember, state how many +1 spectre chest pieces you got from that, and on what bases/with what extra mods.

Shieldbreaker
Jul 05, 2019 16:16:17 PM

"
drklrd wrote:

I remember this. The answer is 0. I had 0 +1 spectre chests. And I played all leagues, min depth 300 on SC, and 200 HC.

I feel you, I have been trying to find one ever since Delve league, still no luck. Hence the thread :D

Shieldbreaker
Jul 06, 2019 07:07:34 AM

Bump.

Shieldbreaker
Jul 07, 2019 10:18:23 AM
  • Prev
  • Next