Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions Spectre chest insanity.

History

"
I agree with the OP as a spectre main that has slowly been encouraged not to play my favorite class for a large variety of issues unrelated to this topic.

But one of those issues that is the OPs post literally, its far too difficult to obtain this armour.

i tend to run 2x midnight bargain, my life sucks enough without this insanity, I did not delve nearly as much as the OP in Synthesis league but i did delve a decent amount and never came across a single minion node.

I'm not really angry about how complicated it is to get one of these armours but compared to getting a headhunter i could probably get a couple of those every league much easier than this armour which is still bound to a heavy RNG roll and if you try to anull useless mods you risk losing an item that is almost literally irreplaceable in a leagues lifespan

Edit: i do have one question to ask here though, say that GGG does listen and makes the armour easier to get, perhaps to the point that they are available on the market at a reasonable price.. what happens to vis mortis? does the unholy might still offer enough reason to ever use it.

all changes are going to have a broad effect generally in this game.


Well, I expect it to be not insanely rare, but definitely not common. I imagine it being less es and no unholy might on average, with the upside that with investing tons of currency, you can get some life/more es/resists than vis mortis, which would still be stronger offense-vise due to unholy might.

Shieldbreaker
Jun 28, 2019 23:53:37 PM

Bump.

Shieldbreaker
Jun 30, 2019 23:10:43 PM

im agree on that one suggesion

IF like +1 totem being SO easily available WHY should NOT making spectres chest more available? Like rly WTF?

Also STOP NERF SPECTRES!

TreeOfDead
Jul 01, 2019 01:33:01 AM

Going to keep thread alive until, hopefully, GGG notices and fixes.

Shieldbreaker
Jul 02, 2019 11:17:18 AM

if they would just allow crafting of the mod via the minion fossil but then i think it would be too easy to get and make vis mortis worthless D:

at the same time i dont think it should cost 20exalts to get one either.

we need to find a balanced solution that takes into account the vis mortis, that doesnt void the value of a minion delve node.

SilentSymphony
Jul 02, 2019 12:49:58 PM

"
Shieldbreaker wrote:
Going to keep thread alive until, hopefully, GGG notices and fixes.


"fixes"

robmafia
Jul 02, 2019 19:40:34 PM

"
robmafia wrote:
"
Shieldbreaker wrote:
Going to keep thread alive until, hopefully, GGG notices and fixes.


"fixes"



If you believe an okay-ish build that hasn't been meta since 2013 has to grind 100x harder for a lower impact chest than, for instance, Shroud of the Lightless or other endgame chests, well, you seem to be the minority.

Shieldbreaker
Jul 03, 2019 22:49:10 PM

"
Shieldbreaker wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Shieldbreaker wrote:
Going to keep thread alive until, hopefully, GGG notices and fixes.


"fixes"



If you believe an okay-ish build that hasn't been meta since 2013 has to grind 100x harder for a lower impact chest than, for instance, Shroud of the Lightless or other endgame chests, well, you seem to be the minority.


That's because Rob either does not play POE or he only plays standard, so his definition of ''summoner'' is dudes running around with mirror-worthy gear, let alone the fact that spectre summoners are extremely socket starved, relatively squishy compared to other builds and far from meta as you can get , but hey power creep compared to HH cycloners, right?

andreicde
Jul 04, 2019 00:34:23 AM

WAT

i haven't played since betrayal.

the reason is publicly known - the power creep is out of control and trivialized the game.

so... your argument is that because other builds are stupidly OP and shroud is OP that there should be a game-breaking option for spectres, because cyclone is broken? definitely don't nerf the broken builds, just make everything else broken!

a++++++, definitely no false equivalency there. also, definitely no other logical issues or baseline inconsistencies.

btw, i played a summoner in harbinger. imo, it was crazy OP. the build has seen virtually no nerfs and received some buffs since then.

robmafia
Jul 04, 2019 00:43:36 AM

"
robmafia wrote:
WAT

i haven't played since betrayal.

the reason is publicly known - the power creep is out of control and trivialized the game.

so... your argument is that because other builds are stupidly OP and shroud is OP that there should be a game-breaking option for spectres, because cyclone is broken? definitely don't nerf the broken builds, just make everything else broken!

a++++++, definitely no false equivalency there. also, definitely no other logical issues or baseline inconsistencies.

btw, i played a summoner in harbinger. imo, it was crazy OP. the build has seen virtually no nerfs and received some buffs since then.



If you did not played since betrayal, then please leave the discussion, your points are null. The build has virtually seen no nerfs, however the mobs have certainly seen a buff.

andreicde
Jul 04, 2019 00:50:48 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 22
  • 23
  • Next