Forum Index Feedback and Suggestions Spectre chest insanity.

History

"
Shieldbreaker wrote:

I mention it since it was the last time spectre/zombie summoners were meta. They have been trash to mediocre since. Why you oppose some quality of life for summoners is beyond me.

WAT

+1 spectre isn't even QoL. that's just a ton of added DPS/power.

ffs, man. the game is so freakin' easy right now and you're seriously complaining that summoners can't take advantage of EXPLOITS like snapshotting?

i've seen allllll kinds of complaints on this forum. this is among the worst/silliest.

robmafia
Jun 17, 2019 22:16:25 PM

If you want a healthy thread, just ignore rob. It's a shame we do not have that option here in this forum, Rob would be on everyone's list. Heck, for all we know, he is not even playing POE, he just talks out of his rear to troll on the forums.

andreicde
Jun 17, 2019 22:25:15 PM

"
andreicde wrote:
If you want a healthy thread, just ignore rob. It's a shame we do not have that option here in this forum, Rob would be on everyone's list. Heck, for all we know, he is not even playing POE, he just talks out of his rear to troll on the forums.

OP is complaining that snapshotting was fixed, but you accuse me of trolling.

poe 2019.

robmafia
Jun 17, 2019 22:43:24 PM

"
robmafia wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:

OP is complaining that snapshotting was fixed, but you accuse me of trolling.

poe 2019.

I don't care about snapshotting, I'm referring to the whole +1 specter chest. Spectre summoners are extremely squishy, therefore they could use some additional defenses in the current meta where GGG keeps buffing mobs/always caring about speed metas.

andreicde
Jun 17, 2019 23:00:47 PM

THAT'S THE POINT.

uniques aren't supposed to be OP. they're supposed to come with unique affixes and trade-offs. ie: vis mortis.

+1 spectres on a chestpiece isn't mandatory.

and ffs, spectre summoners can use +1 spectre boots instead of ullrs, anyway.

and for not caring about snapshotting, you sure are making accusations about it...

robmafia
Jun 18, 2019 02:41:39 AM

Also, if you dislike my suggestion, it was just a placeholder for how it could be done. You are free to suggest your own way on how to make +1 spectre body armour more available, or where to move the +1 spectre to, if it doesn't belong on body armour.

Shieldbreaker
Jun 18, 2019 13:38:53 PM

It should just be added to the fossil craft pool for chests as a rare mod.

You cannot make it a craft recipe because unlike +1 zombie or +1 skeleton (which are both minor or inconsistent damage boosts thanks to melee minion pathing)

A single spectre is a massive multiplier for damage.

It would easily be the kind of craft mod that takes 2 exalts to make if it were one.

It would also be the only chest mod summoners would use as spectres have utility in pretty much every summoner build you can fit them in .

there is a reason why vismortis is an otherwise shit chest when you remove the + spectre mod

Saltychipmunk
Jun 18, 2019 14:41:15 PM

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

You cannot make it a craft recipe because unlike +1 zombie or +1 skeleton (which are both minor or inconsistent damage boosts thanks to melee minion pathing)

It would easily be the kind of craft mod that takes 2 exalts to make if it were one.

It would also be the only chest mod summoners would use as spectres have utility in pretty much every summoner build you can fit them in .

there is a reason why vismortis is an otherwise shit chest when you remove the + spectre mod

Problem is, bound fossils are cheap as hell, since no one players summoner, so even if it was 1/100 or so, it is still 100 alch, not that expensive. If it were a crafting recipe, I am fine with it costing 1-2 exalts to craft.

Shieldbreaker
Jun 19, 2019 09:03:58 AM

"
Shieldbreaker wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Problem is, bound fossils are cheap as hell, since no one players summoner, so even if it was 1/100 or so, it is still 100 alch, not that expensive. If it were a crafting recipe, I am fine with it costing 1-2 exalts to craft.

That's a good point. I think we can all agree though, that the current situation is not good and requires a rework of some sort. I think even robmafia can agree with that.

kompaniet
Jun 20, 2019 10:54:20 AM

Want +1 spectre? There is unique chest for that. You know how hard is it to get +1 Curse on rare chestpiece? I could bitch on the forum all day about it. Do you see me doing it?

Aynix
Jun 20, 2019 10:59:39 AM
  • Prev
  • Next