Forum Index Witch 3.7| Stress Free PoE - COLD HEARTED CURSER |Clear the Atlas w/ YOUR Items @ YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

History

Well that was quick. I played the new idea for about an hour and a half last night. I was quickly reminded of how important "one-button" builds are for me. It's one of those "it looks good on paper but didn't work in game" situations for me.

On a side note, curses override each other. They aren't like DoT skills where the strongest of two of the same DoT overrides the other. With curses, the last curse cast is the curse that's applied.

Good talk ;)

Wrecker_of_Days
Aug 01, 2019 20:56:13 PM

Hello all first post. Thank you for making this build. I started out with your relax zombie build but PS4 was crashing a lot. With this build it’s crashing less frequently. I was looking for something relaxing with minimal button presses and this is perfect. Thanks again!

BBQporkramen
Aug 03, 2019 23:36:32 PM

"
BBQporkramen wrote:
Hello all first post. Thank you for making this build. I started out with your relax zombie build but PS4 was crashing a lot. With this build it’s crashing less frequently. I was looking for something relaxing with minimal button presses and this is perfect. Thanks again!
Hey BBQporkramen,

Thanks! Your first post was very kind. Thank you.

I hope you like this build! Let me know what you think! Regarding the Zombie guide, GGG has made A LOT of client fixes since the league began. I play my zombie build on the original Xbox One. It lags but doesn't crash. I know it's a different game with different bugs but if it's been a while since you've tried it out, it may work fine now. Maybe not.

Let me know what you think. Thanks again for the post :)

Wrecker_of_Days
Aug 04, 2019 00:59:04 AM

"
"
BBQporkramen wrote:
Hello all first post. Thank you for making this build. I started out with your relax zombie build but PS4 was crashing a lot. With this build it’s crashing less frequently. I was looking for something relaxing with minimal button presses and this is perfect. Thanks again!
Hey BBQporkramen,

Thanks! Your first post was very kind. Thank you.

I hope you like this build! Let me know what you think! Regarding the Zombie guide, GGG has made A LOT of client fixes since the league began. I play my zombie build on the original Xbox One. It lags but doesn't crash. I know it's a different game with different bugs but if it's been a while since you've tried it out, it may work fine now. Maybe not.

Let me know what you think. Thanks again for the post :)


It’s really a fun build. I just have to stop flame dashing into a crowd and staying in there too long. I played a molten strike jugg during Synthesis I guess it’ still habit.

Your zombie build is also very fun. I love minion builds in games but as mentioned before my PS4 was crashing a lot. During monolith fights when I summon the Vaal skeletons pretty much guarantee crash. So I switched to this last week.

BBQporkramen
Aug 04, 2019 08:18:00 AM

"
BBQporkramen wrote:
It’s really a fun build. I just have to stop flame dashing into a crowd and staying in there too long. I played a molten strike jugg during Synthesis I guess it’ still habit.

Your zombie build is also very fun. I love minion builds in games but as mentioned before my PS4 was crashing a lot. During monolith fights when I summon the Vaal skeletons pretty much guarantee crash. So I switched to this last week.
I'm glad you like both builds! Sucks about the crashing. Xbox took a while to really become solid. Unfortunately, GGG can have a bunch of client crashes for each platform each expansion launch. But the Xbox one has really settled down. Hopefully, 3.8 goes great for you.

Wrecker_of_Days
Aug 05, 2019 23:21:22 PM

"
Well that was quick. I played the new idea for about an hour and a half last night. I was quickly reminded of how important "one-button" builds are for me. It's one of those "it looks good on paper but didn't work in game" situations for me.

On a side note, curses override each other. They aren't like DoT skills where the strongest of two of the same DoT overrides the other. With curses, the last curse cast is the curse that's applied.

Good talk ;)


Thank you for testing. I played BANE / Soulrend in Synthesis and it was great as a Trickster. However, for some reason the BANE skill was not very satifying, there isn't a lot of feedback when you cast it. No boom or pow or any of the old school batman effects. (oops showing my age).. Wham.

I am looking forward to your Bow build. Checking in with you if you have any sneek peak previews of what I should be anticipating?

mastermacros
Aug 06, 2019 07:22:59 AM

"
mastermacros wrote:
Thank you for testing. I played BANE / Soulrend in Synthesis and it was great as a Trickster. However, for some reason the BANE skill was not very satifying, there isn't a lot of feedback when you cast it. No boom or pow or any of the old school batman effects. (oops showing my age).. Wham.
:) The Profane Bloom Occultist node makes a nice ker-plew-ey explosion sound...with any skill it uses. So maybe it'd be satisfying with her...

"
I am looking forward to your Bow build. Checking in with you if you have any sneek peak previews of what I should be anticipating?
I read a wise guild moto once; Sharing is Caring ;). So here you go: My playlist of recent session levelling the Scion build and the Pastebin I'm using: https://pastebin.com/0xz3qGf3. A whole bunch of the gems are totally optional.

Thanks for the feedback and excitement! I'm having a hard time excluding my Caustic Arrow Trickster from my guides...but I want my limit to be 6 guides.

Let me know what you think.

Wrecker_of_Days
Aug 06, 2019 18:17:25 PM

Oh the pain! The Sorrow! The Torment! I had suuuuuch a dominating session with this build last night and Mixer didn't save my broadcast for it to be downloaded and posted. WHAT TRAVESTY! I've done lots of testing with Bane in the last few sessions with this build. I'll give it one or two more, but things are looking like they're going to stay as-is. If you have any thoughts on it, feel free to post.

Wrecker_of_Days
Aug 08, 2019 20:43:08 PM

Nomic's Storm
Strapped Boots
Click to expand
  • +20 to Dexterity
  • +37 to Evasion Rating
  • +19 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +20% to Cold Resistance
  • 20% increased Movement Speed
  • 15% increased Damage taken while on Full Energy Shield
  • 20% increased Movement Speed while on Full Energy Shield
  • It takes a clear mind to outrun a storm.



    Can anyone figure out why my CWDT setup here does not work?

    If I remove the CWDT and cast the ice nova manually, the curse is applied.

    If I put the CWDT back in, the Ice Nova goes off, but the curse is not applied.

    edit:

    I've since determined it's because my temporal chains is low level

    litmusdragon
    Aug 09, 2019 05:47:43 AM

    "
    litmusdragon wrote:
    Spoiler
    Nomic's Storm
    Strapped Boots
    Click to expand
  • +20 to Dexterity
  • +37 to Evasion Rating
  • +19 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +20% to Cold Resistance
  • 20% increased Movement Speed
  • 15% increased Damage taken while on Full Energy Shield
  • 20% increased Movement Speed while on Full Energy Shield
  • It takes a clear mind to outrun a storm.



    Can anyone figure out why my CWDT setup here does not work?

    If I remove the CWDT and cast the ice nova manually, the curse is applied.

    If I put the CWDT back in, the Ice Nova goes off, but the curse is not applied.

    edit:

    I've since determined it's because my temporal chains is low level
    Yup! That's it! Good job figuring it out.

    Wrecker_of_Days
    Aug 09, 2019 20:28:42 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • Next