Forum Index Marauder 3.7| Stress Free PoE - HALLELUJAH FIRE |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

History

Hello,

Thanks for the guide. The pate bin and link both work for me but the skill trees don't match.

Thanks

Zygar99
Jun 08, 2019 01:35:00 AM

"
Zygar99 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the guide. The pate bin and link both work for me but the skill trees don't match.

Thanks
Hey Zygar99,

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad they're working. I double checked the tree stuff. The picture of the tree in the guide and the tree in the Pastebin link do match as far as I can see. Just the link to the tree on PoE's website won't. GGG doesn't update the tree to the new league until the new league is actually released. I haven't been home since the official start of the league. It'll be updated tonight though.

Thanks for the feedback and let me know if I'm incorrect.

Oh! And you're very welcome. I hope you have fun with it!

Wrecker_of_Days
Jun 08, 2019 02:42:26 AM

Passive Tree link updated.

Wrecker_of_Days
Jun 08, 2019 04:30:51 AM

I'm going to be streaming this build with a friend whenever he is on. Will be fun to chill out.

I'll try to contribute as much as I can.

Cradoc
Jun 08, 2019 11:35:08 AM

"
Cradoc wrote:
I'm going to be streaming this build with a friend whenever he is on. Will be fun to chill out.

I'll try to contribute as much as I can.
Sweeeeet! I'll definitely watch when I can!

Wrecker_of_Days
Jun 08, 2019 20:41:03 PM

Sorry for the error. The Passive Tree link has been updated to PoePlanner instead of the PoE Website. It should be up to date now.

Wrecker_of_Days
Jun 08, 2019 22:13:52 PM

3.7's Loot Filter has been added :)

Wrecker_of_Days
Jun 09, 2019 05:35:59 AM

Have you managed to kill Shaper / Elder / Uber Elder with this build? It's not that important but I'm just wondering!

Ta1ju
Jun 09, 2019 15:45:25 PM

"
Have you managed to kill Shaper / Elder / Uber Elder with this build? It's not that important but I'm just wondering!
Hey ethaN646,

Shaper and Red Elder, yes. Uber Elder, no. That Uber Elder is an extremely busy fight. I don't know if I'll ever be able to handle the busy screen of that fight. And once my vision and focus start fading, I can't see the gray goop on the ground. It's too similar a colour to the ground. So I doubt I'll ever finish the battle. The Uber fight itself didn't need a different build than one that can beat the Red Elder. It's more a battle of user endurance...not making a mistake. The longer the battle, the less chance I have ;-).

Good question!

Wrecker_of_Days
Jun 10, 2019 00:13:56 AM

Really enjoying this build so far this league (currently lvl 74). I'm starting to struggle with low single-target damage, I think partially because they raised gold and unique mob health. What changes would you suggest I try to bring up the single-target damage?

Barbox
Jun 10, 2019 01:39:00 AM
  • Prev
  • Next