Forum Index Marauder 3.7| Stress Free PoE - HALLELUJAH FIRE |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

History

"
Cyzax wrote:
Starting to like this build more and more :-)

My gear... I know I need to get some more life on some of the pieces, but all in good time :-)
Spoiler
Cataclysm Shelter
Devout Chainmail
Click to expand
  • +35 to Strength
  • 16% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +106 to maximum Life
  • +37 to maximum Mana
  • +44% to Cold Resistance
  • +35% to Lightning Resistance
  • 8% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • Phoenix Call
    Abyssal Sceptre
    Click to expand
  • 30% increased Elemental Damage
  • +1 to Level of Socketed Melee Gems
  • 96% increased Fire Damage
  • Adds 16 to 35 Fire Damage to Spells
  • Adds 18 to 35 Cold Damage to Spells
  • 12% increased Cast Speed
  • 26% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
  • Saffell's Frame
    Branded Kite Shield
    Click to expand
  • +4% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 20% Chance to Block Spell Damage
  • 21% increased Spell Damage
  • +10% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +4% to all maximum Resistances
  • Cannot Block Attacks
  • A swift mind solves problems before they occur.

    Asenath's Mark
    Iron Circlet
    Click to expand
  • 15% increased Attack Speed
  • 15% increased Cast Speed
  • +35 to maximum Energy Shield
  • 30% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
  • 5% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • Asenath's mind was as quick and nimble

    as the fingers that drew her bowstring.

    Phoenix Paw
    Samite Gloves
    Click to expand
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Faster Casting
  • 9% increased Cast Speed
  • +29 to maximum Energy Shield
  • 26% increased Energy Shield
  • +61 to maximum Life
  • +30% to Chaos Resistance
  • 10% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • Bramble Track
    Ancient Greaves
    Click to expand
  • +63 to maximum Life
  • +19% to Cold Resistance
  • +23% to Lightning Resistance
  • 20% increased Movement Speed
  • +16% to Cold and Lightning Resistances
  • Rift Shackle
    Leather Belt
    Click to expand
  • +26 to maximum Life
  • +390 to Armour
  • +35% to Cold Resistance
  • +36% to Lightning Resistance
  • 22% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
  • +43 to maximum Life
  • Mind Finger
    Topaz Ring
    Click to expand
  • +28% to Lightning Resistance
  • 5% increased Fire Damage
  • +397 to Accuracy Rating
  • +28 to maximum Mana
  • +45% to Cold Resistance
  • +43 to maximum Life
  • Pandemonium Nail
    Coral Ring
    Click to expand
  • +20 to maximum Life
  • +42 to Dexterity
  • Adds 8 to 15 Fire Damage to Attacks
  • +64 to maximum Life
  • +77 to maximum Mana
  • +23% to Lightning Resistance
  • +2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • Karui Ward
    Jade Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +28 to Dexterity
  • +20 to Strength
  • +100 to Accuracy Rating
  • 30% increased Projectile Speed
  • 10% increased Movement Speed
  • 30% increased Projectile Damage
  • "Shoot first, ask no questions."

    - Karui wisdom

    Chemist's Divine Life Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 21% reduced Charges used
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Ample Divine Life Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • +15 to Maximum Charges
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
  • Panicked Sanctified Mana Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 25% reduced Amount Recovered
  • Instant Recovery when on Low Life
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Panicked Sanctified Mana Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 25% reduced Amount Recovered
  • Instant Recovery when on Low Life
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
  • Avenger's Sulphur Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • Creates Consecrated Ground on Use
  • Recharges 3 Charges when you take a Critical Strike
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
  • Thanks Cyzax,

    I'm glad you're liking it. Anything specific that you're really enjoying? Your gear looks great! Sweet 6 link :). You know what you're doing for sure. (you've got quite a list of characters.) I like what you've prioritized on the tree too. Good job! Nice setup.

    Wrecker_of_Days
    Aug 11, 2019 20:18:31 PM

    (muffed post)

    Cyzax
    Aug 11, 2019 20:32:30 PM

    "
    Anything specific that you're really enjoying?

    "Some men just want to watch the world burn." :-p

    It is something new for me to try in PoE... Never done an RF build before :-)

    Cyzax
    Aug 11, 2019 20:34:15 PM

    I have done RF twice before, once in STD because I had enough currency to easily roll it.
    Found this in a temple:

    Vaal Righteous Fire
    -
    Click to expand
  • Level 1
  • Quality +23%
  • Deals 35.8 Base Fire Damage per second
  • 23% increased Burning Damage
  • Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second
  • Deals 20% of your Maximum Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second
  • You Burn for 90% of your Maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
  • You Burn for 70% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
  • Grants 20% more Spell Damage

  • So here is to my third time with RF.
    Do appreciate the guide, nice work.

    DoubleU
    Aug 12, 2019 02:14:27 AM

    "
    Cyzax wrote:
    (muffed post)
    Unforgivable.

    "
    Cyzax wrote:
    "
    Anything specific that you're really enjoying?

    "Some men just want to watch the world burn." :-p

    It is something new for me to try in PoE... Never done an RF build before :-)
    Cool. Thanks for trying it out. I love "passive" skills like RF.

    Wrecker_of_Days
    Aug 13, 2019 01:00:13 AM

    "
    DoubleU wrote:
    I have done RF twice before, once in STD because I had enough currency to easily roll it.
    Found this in a temple:
    Vaal Righteous Fire
    -
    Click to expand
  • Level 1
  • Quality +23%
  • Deals 35.8 Base Fire Damage per second
  • 23% increased Burning Damage
  • Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second
  • Deals 20% of your Maximum Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second
  • You Burn for 90% of your Maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
  • You Burn for 70% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
  • Grants 20% more Spell Damage

  • So here is to my third time with RF.
    Do appreciate the guide, nice work.
    Thanks! Glad you like it. Sweet gem! Your Holy Flame Totem will thank you :). Let us know what you think of the build!

    Wrecker_of_Days
    Aug 13, 2019 01:04:44 AM

    @WoD I basically just logged here for the first time just to give you some heartful thanks.

    I play since 1.03c, and started the slo-mo zombies build some weeks ago.
    I'm now on the RF chieftain and it's the laziest build I've experienced, not in a bad way ! In a fun way !
    It's also very hardcore-viable too, since I've only died by chatting on global 2.

    I bet I'll soon be trying the Curse Happy Vortex one.


    Arenwel
    Aug 14, 2019 16:56:13 PM

    "
    Arenwel wrote:
    @WoD I basically just logged here for the first time just to give you some heartful thanks.

    I play since 1.03c, and started the slo-mo zombies build some weeks ago.
    I'm now on the RF chieftain and it's the laziest build I've experienced, not in a bad way ! In a fun way !
    It's also very hardcore-viable too, since I've only died by chatting on global 2.

    I bet I'll soon be trying the Curse Happy Vortex one.


    Thank you very much Arenwel,

    You're very kind. 1.03c is long before my time. That's close to the dinosaur age! Good for you! I'm glad you're enjoying the builds! I find them quite fun to play. It's neat to see builds with RF be so tanky even though they are having their life eaten way at the same time.

    Thanks for taking the time to be so kind and thoughtful. I really appreciate it :). (I'm honoured to be your first message since 2013!)

    Wrecker_of_Days
    Aug 14, 2019 20:29:42 PM

    You'll notice some changes to the guide's layout. I'm just adding some layout ideas I wanted to include going forward. I'm doing it now to save time later if the build needs to change because of 3.8's future patch notes.

    Wrecker_of_Days
    Aug 15, 2019 08:25:36 AM

    Hi

    Can this be played as Templar ?

    Sulliken
    Aug 17, 2019 17:22:23 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • Next