Forum Index PlayStation 4 Patch Notes [PS4] 3.6.5 Patch Notes

History

Here is the f-ing problem... You guys at GGG know what is going on but we don't. We hear things like crashes and lagging, etc. I don't seem to be having those troubles. But no where on your website or on my PS4 has it explicitly confirmed that 3.6.5 is the same as 1.10--it doesn't!

Your site says Legion... my PS4 says...wait for it... Synthesis. The other day on my PS4 it said Legion. Are these "instances" that have differences I don't yet understand but in fact can/do have the same game version?

Also troubling me is why on my PS4 since day 1 earlier last week right up to NOW does a little black window show under the centered Path of Exile Synthesis title saying: "We will deploy Patch 3.6.5 at 00:30 UTC. At this time, the servers will restart briefly. Check out the patch notes at https://www.pathofexile.com/ps4patchnotes"????????? This makes me feel like 3.6.5 has not been installed and that 1.10 on the PS4 must be different from 3.6.5?

Other "problem" I'm trying my best to understand as a PS4 SSF gamer:

The character I created is STANDARD, not Synthesis or Hardcore Synthesis (or Legion?). I think that means that this character cannot participate in any Challenge Leagues like Legion or Synthesis? Right now I have a "plate" of understanding and gaming to get through. I don't think I care if all the Challenge Leagues are off limits--I like that.

Haven't found any silver coins for my first prophecy?

What are the points for in the Supporter Packs?

Where do I buy additional Tabs for the Stash? PS4 store only has the Packs which I don't understand or think I need even... but more tabs might be nice. However, under the current "confusion" I'm guessing are not available for PS4? Do I buy Tabs from your website and they magically appear on my PS4?

Ratsneve
Jun 10, 2019 00:32:42 AM

Are you serious or being a troll? Legion doesnt START till the 9th on PS4 chill. If your not trolling your obviously new. Play the game and all your questions will be answered. If they arent try google. The game does have an extremely high learning curve. Im level 92 been playing since launch in march and I am still learning every day.

Joshkozi
Jun 10, 2019 07:47:32 AM

"
Joshkozi wrote:
Are you serious or being a troll? Legion doesnt START till the 9th on PS4 chill. If your not trolling your obviously new. Play the game and all your questions will be answered. If they arent try google. The game does have an extremely high learning curve. Im level 92 been playing since launch in march and I am still learning every day.

I am absolutely new and absolutely not trolling. PoE on the PS4 is a mess to understand: different version numbers with no correlation; a window that says version 3.6.5 is going to be up on the servers in UTC 00:30 with no date for the last 3 or 4 days when apparently if 1.10 is correct then I already have 3.6.5 installed--this from someone in GGG.

I wonder if you are even playing it on the PS4? Are you trying to be helpful by not even understanding the problems? If you aren't playing level 92 on the PS4 please leave me alone--you are not being helpful.

I'm playing Standard so we can forget Legion and Synthesis, etc. The best help so far from PoE is to just play and enjoy the game (very easy to do so far) and forget the questions about versions and leagues and strange things on the startup screens and options going into the game. Just play and be dumb and don't ask any questions too because the FAQ under help is largely obsolete not mentioning the PS4 or Xbox consoles.

Ratsneve
Jun 10, 2019 08:05:46 AM

"
Ratsneve wrote:
"
Joshkozi wrote:
Are you serious or being a troll? Legion doesnt START till the 9th on PS4 chill. If your not trolling your obviously new. Play the game and all your questions will be answered. If they arent try google. The game does have an extremely high learning curve. Im level 92 been playing since launch in march and I am still learning every day.

I am absolutely new and absolutely not trolling. PoE on the PS4 is a mess to understand: different version numbers with no correlation; a window that says version 3.6.5 is going to be up on the servers in UTC 00:30 with no date for the last 3 or 4 days when apparently if 1.10 is correct then I already have 3.6.5 installed--this from someone in GGG.

I wonder if you are even playing it on the PS4? Are you trying to be helpful by not even understanding the problems? If you aren't playing level 92 on the PS4 please leave me alone--you are not being helpful.

I'm playing Standard so we can forget Legion and Synthesis, etc. The best help so far from PoE is to just play and enjoy the game (very easy to do so far) and forget the questions about versions and leagues and strange things on the startup screens and options going into the game. Just play and be dumb and don't ask any questions too because the FAQ under help is largely obsolete not mentioning the PS4 or Xbox consoles.

Yes I am playing on PS4. The thing at the log in screen is dumb they never update it untill a new patch which was this one but they havnt taken the note down they usually dont. When ever they get around to it the patch for legion will be starting soon. I guess i was wrong on the date but i could have sworn it was advertised to be the 9th so idk whats going on. Youll figure things out as you go. To purchase stash tabs press start im game and go to microtransactions. Youll see all the diffrent stuff you can buy. I know you said you werent having crash issues yet but you will unless its fixed with this new patch. Usually they start around act 8 and get very bad and frusterating. Like I said I am still learning new stuff every day theres so much to take in youll get there just keep ur head up.

Joshkozi
Jun 10, 2019 08:29:34 AM

So when the legion is really out for ps4 ? Nothing updated at all anyone got ideal?

jmv888
Jun 10, 2019 09:12:35 AM

This patch brings more crashing obviously.
Hope you guys can get the automatic crash feedback from SONY and improve the game.
Thank you for your hard work,guys!

orcasdli_usa
Jun 10, 2019 09:18:28 AM

Hello friends, I am almost a month trying to solve a video problem with the support, without success .... I bought the crucible pack and it is without correct texture, the helmet turns yellow gold and not black as in the photo ... .the same happens with oriath, the carts that are in the city have the same defect .... contrary to what I said to those responsible for the part of support (which is absurd that I have to come here to make my public problem in this toxic forum ) I am trying for the last time to solve this, otherwise I will ask for full refund because they have already done 3 updates and have not solved a basic video problem ... I am looking for some kind of date so that it is tidy.

https://ibb.co/W0jPxgr

dead_bme
Jun 10, 2019 11:54:05 AM

"
jmv888 wrote:
So when the legion is really out for ps4 ? Nothing updated at all anyone got ideal?


Legion is out today June 10th at 2:00pm PDT = 22:00 UKT or 23:00 CET
Patch download will start 1 hour earlier (downtime)

Dc-sewer
Jun 10, 2019 13:48:09 PM

We will deploy Patch 3.6.5 at 00:30 UTC. At this time, the servers will restart briefly. Check out the patch notes at https://www.pathofexile.com/ps4patchnotes

dxk521
Jun 10, 2019 14:15:28 PM

Cade a atualização pro ps4 da Legion ainda esta na Synthesis

SliferRxx
Jun 10, 2019 14:48:42 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Next