Forum Index PlayStation 4 Trading SUPXRCHARGED'S Bossing Services and FREE 5WAY CARRIES

History

Very quick to reply and carry you. Sent a message asking for help, figuring I'd have time to do some things before I got a response and before I even loaded into game he was ready to help.
Highly recommend if you need to help doing a map/boss

karters221
May 08, 2019 01:54:11 AM

Vouch this guy, easily carried me through endgame bosses such as Shaper, Uber Elder, and Uber Atziri, I highly recommend and trust this player.

magicalgrlmadoka
May 10, 2019 03:18:24 AM

Absolutely excellent carry service!

Fast reply, fast kills and wants to be paid after the kill.

Needed him for a uber Atziri kill. Was no problem for him.

If you're looking for a nice, trusted and fast carry, this player is your men.

10/10

Ryouku__92
Jun 04, 2019 18:56:51 PM

Good guy, very friendly and did a great job.
He helped me with Uber atziri, shaper and HOG.
If u need someoneone, he is perfect for the job. All the 3 fights in under 30 min. Fast and good. 100% trusted.

OldZcule
Jun 04, 2019 19:04:27 PM

You guys are lucky. I asked for red elder, phoenix, shaper, and uber atziri carry and he wouldnt help me. I ended up doing them myself after spending a lot of coin. Still need Hotg. Is there anyone else who offers this?

Superpredator
Jun 05, 2019 00:11:46 AM

Looking for Uber Elder kill, 1ex, fragments ready to go. Just let me know how this works.

DurkaDerrrr
Jun 08, 2019 08:43:51 AM

CORTEX boss service here. I kill boss for you, and i'll give you 25 exalts !
PSN: CrazymanPS

P.S. I need challenge. Killed 110 bosses myself without Cortex spawn.

CrazymanPS
Jun 09, 2019 00:04:12 AM

"
CrazymanPS wrote:

Sooooo you're selling Cortex carries... but have NEVER killed Cortex. Interesting.....

Also, Supxrcharged has done all my bosses and I will continue to purchase his services throughout the remainder leagues that I do plan to play. He has done HOG, Uber Elder/Aztiri, and Aul. Very trustworthy.

11/10 Service

akram000
Jun 09, 2019 22:50:11 PM

"
CrazymanPS wrote:

Sooooo you're selling Cortex carries... but have NEVER killed Cortex. Interesting.....

Also, Supxrcharged has done all my bosses and I will continue to purchase his services throughout the remainder leagues that I do plan to play. He has done HOG, Uber Elder/Aztiri, and Aul. Very trustworthy.

11/10 Service

akram000
Jun 09, 2019 22:50:58 PM

"
akram000 wrote:
"
CrazymanPS wrote:

11/10 Service

Ill not have trouble with full shaper WORB (maxed) build and DPS it gives =]

CrazymanPS
Jun 10, 2019 10:01:44 AM
  • Prev
  • Next