Forum Index Ranger [3.8] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +4/+5 Ice Shot Chaingunner (Full A1 - Shaper Guide Up, UE Dun)

History

Thanks for your reply! Very helpful :)

Getting the onslaught jewel sounds really easy. I wasnt aware it is.

"
So getting the Death's Harp should be pretty easy, it's a very common unique, and you can farm the prophecy as it's not too rare a prophecy either. (I usually get it within 200 Silver Coins in act 4)

I have yet to see the prophecy this league. What do you mean with the part in the parantheses? I thought it wasnt relevant in which act you get prophecies, only at which level and I never happened to have 200 Silver Coins when I am in act 4 in the story. Sorry for the dumb question.

Firnblut
Aug 15, 2019 11:16:39 AM

"
Firnblut wrote:
Thanks for your reply! Very helpful :)

Getting the onslaught jewel sounds really easy. I wasnt aware it is.

"
So getting the Death's Harp should be pretty easy, it's a very common unique, and you can farm the prophecy as it's not too rare a prophecy either. (I usually get it within 200 Silver Coins in act 4)

I have yet to see the prophecy this league. What do you mean with the part in the parantheses? I thought it wasnt relevant in which act you get prophecies, only at which level and I never happened to have 200 Silver Coins when I am in act 4 in the story. Sorry for the dumb question.


Might have been just RNG but if I spam prophecies in Act 4, usually between level 30 - 40 I get it quite often

SynixProcessing
Aug 15, 2019 18:33:52 PM

How come no one ever takes the physical damage % nodes in the beginning of pathing?

SeanTheExile
Aug 16, 2019 04:58:06 AM

"
SeanTheExile wrote:
How come no one ever takes the physical damage % nodes in the beginning of pathing?


Because if you have a silverbranch and craghead then hyrri's bite, it's enough damage.

That and rangers have shit maximum life nodes nearby

SynixProcessing
Aug 16, 2019 05:46:24 AM

Hi,

I really enjoy playing the build.
But I have only 111k dps with ice shot on a 5link in hideout without flasks.

How can I increase my dmg without changing any flasks? Because I want to have the two movement speed flasks for faster clearing in maps.

What are some potential damage improvements I could do?

Gambler92
Aug 16, 2019 12:44:44 PM

"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hi,

I really enjoy playing the build.
But I have only 111k dps with ice shot on a 5link in hideout without flasks.

How can I increase my dmg without changing any flasks? Because I want to have the two movement speed flasks for faster clearing in maps.

What are some potential damage improvements I could do?


Level 21 Added Cold Damage, get them corruptions going
swap a life flask for Atziri's Promise 15% ele damage roll
Gloomfang is only 15% non-chaos, 20% roll is prefferable
1.8% Crit Hatred Watcher's Eye
Better rolled Opus
Searching Eye Jewel with Added Cold/ Added cold to bows/ added lightning etc.
Get an enchant on your boots from lab. Ele Pen or Attack Speed

SynixProcessing
Aug 17, 2019 13:41:35 PM

I am working on the video still, just had a shit tonne of other things going on (pretty much missed this entire league, which also means my other build plan to bring back CoC Discharge is on hold)

here's the opening 4 slides from the vid:






SynixProcessing
Aug 21, 2019 04:12:52 AM

Do you think this build gonna work well at 3.8 with scourge arrow setup?

kubsonxgp
Aug 21, 2019 12:19:44 PM

"
kubsonxgp wrote:
Do you think this build gonna work well at 3.8 with scourge arrow setup?


Yeah doesn't look like there's gonna be too much changes at all tbh. If any item from Synthesis comes back into the game them Bottled Faith will be like the last op op item (cos then you could drop Inc Crit Strikes for Inc Crit Damage).

Only thing that might change is if Deadeye ascendancy get's nuked on chain mechanics. That could kill the build

SynixProcessing
Aug 21, 2019 18:49:09 PM

Sorry for the delay, but hey only 22.3Gb upload

SynixProcessing
Aug 27, 2019 23:30:57 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 52
  • 53
  • Next