How do you recover life in such build (with EB and ZO)? Instead of flask.
You leech with Chieftain ascendancy
|Aug 20, 2019 18:52:11 PM|
How's the surviveability on this build? I can see the dmg is much higher than my champion but even with my crappy gear, I didn't find any content that I couldn't do(this includes solo hall of the grand masters) and around 75% ph dmg reduction with my totems down and armour flask is great
|Aug 21, 2019 09:42:05 AM|
подскажи плс насчет кача на старте лиги на хк. ветка интересует
|Aug 26, 2019 13:48:17 PM|
I saw the debate about ice spear vs frostbolt totem, but what about frozen pulse? It seems to be popular choice for a frost skill w/ totems so is it better / worse and in which aspect?
|Aug 27, 2019 00:14:15 AM|
Planning to play this build next league.
A couple of questions/thoughts came up, apologies if they were covered already.
1. Is "pierce x additional targets" not a must for this build? I played ice spear miner this league and felt so much better with pierce.
OP doesn't seem to have any.
The nodes in the tree are too far away. Taking deadeye instead of chieftain probably won't be an option as the leech/regen is needed I guess. Jewel / Talisman / crafted mod on gloves could be other sources of pierce.
2. It seems that OP and chars listed on poe.ninja are not generating power charges at all - or am I missing something. This could easily be done with a Orb of storm or storm brand setup. Power charge on crit - curse on hit - projectile weakness.
3. Has anyone considered converting cold to fire damage? With gem + pyre (just possible with Atziri's reflection) we could convert 90% and profit from "covered in ash" and fire damage from chieftain.
4. I saw some people using cinderswallow flask in this build. Does the recover life/mana/es actually work if your totems are killing?
5. I saw some people using cold snap. Do we actually get frenzy charges if our totems are killing?
6. Regarding gem setup: OP seems to be using ele focus - is it really worth giving up freeze?
Also, shouldn't GMP be one of the most important gems?
I was considering: Ice Spear - GMP - Controlled Destruction - Multi Totem - Hypothermia - either added cold or cold pen
|Aug 28, 2019 11:05:30 AM|
In the first post, screenshot is broken (not loading) showing which passives to drop in order to take Sanctum of Thought passive.
Does somebody know what was it showing?
|Aug 31, 2019 16:44:10 PM|
pls check the new league patch notes. I'm heading to build this as new league starter.
Thank you and good day for you.
|Sep 04, 2019 18:34:01 PM|
sorry have not time in dis week. ill try make update in next week!
|Sep 06, 2019 22:17:29 PM|
please do, i am using it at the moment (as league starter, it's slow so not recommended :P )
i checked POB, after "upgrading" all skills are still used but maybe some have changed and are better off elsewhere. also with the oils maybe a notable somewhere can be taken and a different route used? all that stuff is not something i am very good in so hopefully you'll update that.
if you at least can check POB that would already help :)
|Sep 07, 2019 09:57:32 AM|
Can anyone provide some info how to be profficient on low budget, i cant afford the diadem/unnatural instinct/curse amulet. I have a 5link soulmantle and can only run 1 aura without mana issues (hatred). I keep dying a lot even in tier 1 maps with 3k hp + 1k ES. The damage is okay for bosses but horrible for clearing and Blight encounters.
|Sep 09, 2019 00:03:04 AM|