[PS4] 3.6.3d Patch Notes
- Improved the display of Challenge completion and progress notifications.
- Added a search function to the Atlas screen.
- Also added a search function to the Passive Skill Tree screen.
- Other players are now a much lower target priority while in town. This makes it easier to target NPCs, the Stash and other important town objects when the town is crowded.
- You can now open the instance manager while in the Memory Void.
- Fixed a bug where you could become stuck chasing a fleeing enemy.
- Fixed a crash related to the options panel.
- Updated the launch icon art.
- You can now view information about total and maximum numbers of Distant Memories, and other Synthesis features, while on the Memory Void screen.
- Fixed a bug where navigating below the bottom player of the local players list would take you out of that list.
- Added 3D Art for Garb of the Ephemeral.
- Several Synthesis boss abilities are no longer affected by attack and cast speed modifiers.
- The number of monsters remaining in a Memory Void area can now be viewed in the top-right corner of your game.
- Storm Burst's tooltip now displays the frequency at which Orbs jump and the duration of Orbs.
- The Seraph Grace Wings have had their shininess restored to match their release shininess.
- Fixed a bug where areas in the Memory Void could inherit the area level of the preceding Memory. This could cause items, including maps, to drop at a lower level than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Screaming Essences could not be found in the Memory Void.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Spell Damage per Y Strength", "+1 to Maximum Power Charges" (for Staves) and "+x% chance to Evade Attacks while affected by Grace" Synthesised implicit modifiers could not be obtained.
- Fixed a bug where certain sources of items (such as Divination Cards or Delve chests) were unable to give Quivers. This fixes a common case where Veiled Quivers were more difficult to acquire than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Rewritten Synthete boss could sometimes continue to deal damage after it died.
- Fixed a bug where taking a Savage Hit did not grant bonuses associated with it if the amount of life that remained after taking the hit was less than the amount of damage required for a Savage Hit to register.
- Fixed a bug where not all sources of Consecrated Ground created Consecrated Ground at the correct size.
- Fixed a bug where Ignites inflicted while wearing the Emberwake unique ring did not burn slower.
- Fixed a bug where "x% increased Minion Attack Speed" and "x% increased Minion Cast Speed" were not displayed in the tooltip of a skill if it was supported by the Minion Speed Support gem.
- Fixed a bug where some legacy versions of Titucius' Span could not be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.
- Fixed a bug with the Madcap Gloves where the Shadow's forearm could vanish.
- Fixed a bug with the Sunspire Hood and Huntsman Hood where the Ranger's neck could vanish.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of Vaal Righteous Fire microtransactions could display below the ground.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when entering The Ravaged Square.
|Apr 18, 2019 00:58:38 AM|
Still no performance fixes?
|Apr 18, 2019 01:59:36 AM|
how to use flare when digging?
|Apr 18, 2019 02:04:34 AM|
In game, in the minecamp, not in a menu, click r3 and assign the skill.
|Apr 18, 2019 02:10:20 AM|
"wrote:how to use flare when digging?
Bind it on the skillbar while in the mine! ;)
|Apr 18, 2019 02:10:31 AM|
Some of these changes sound really good but I was a bit disappointed not to see anything about addressing the lag and frame rate issues, which are by far the biggest problem facing the PS4 right now.
In spite of this still enjoying the game so hoping performance improvements are still being worked on!
|Apr 18, 2019 02:12:47 AM|
Search function in atlas, I thank you very much! Now I'll start using all those sextants that have been too tedious to use. The attention to detail is appreciated ya'll, keep up the great work.
|Apr 18, 2019 02:20:34 AM|
Loved the new art! Still waiting for translations bug and HUD resize ;-)
|Apr 18, 2019 02:51:09 AM|
GGG please, do some performance fixes, they need to happen. I'm playing ac odyssey until this happens and I've been spending my money on that game. Too bad GGG you've lost out so far and I'm sure if more people knew how bad maps played they wouldn't drop a dollar. I've already bought a bunch of stash stuff which is necessary anyways. Good luck tho and I'm glad the patches are coming so often.
|Apr 18, 2019 03:53:49 AM|
I'm so glad the search stuff is in now, thanks! Keep it up
|Apr 18, 2019 05:51:24 AM|