Forum Index Templar [3.7] Hierophant | 16 million shaper DPS (possible 24 million)! | ICE SPEAR TOTEM | HP\ES - 40% MOM

History

"
meister1523 wrote:
The Diadem with enchant and the Kaom's Root with the corrupted implicit :)


Hmm, enchant will up yr dmg near 9%.
Yp just one selling and he is offline http://poe.trade/search/kasekasenimoru

Corrupt on kaoms its optionaly, and ive find it right now with my corrupt:3 http://poe.trade/search/riwonokakonito
or y can buy with cold dmg enchant like dis (6% more dps)http://poe.trade/search/abetomoioohuno
or with ele penetrade like dis (7% more dps) http://poe.trade/search/adanamikoterin

lllNonStop
Apr 12, 2019 19:40:11 PM

"
lllNonStop wrote:
"
meister1523 wrote:
The Diadem with enchant and the Kaom's Root with the corrupted implicit :)


Hmm, enchant will up yr dmg near 9%.
Yp just one selling and he is offline http://poe.trade/search/kasekasenimoru

Corrupt on kaoms its optionaly, and ive find it right now with my corrupt:3 http://poe.trade/search/riwonokakonito
or y can buy with cold dmg enchant like dis http://poe.trade/search/abetomoioohuno


Ooh niiice! Sadly he's offline xD But thanks for the search mate! Are you still playing this build?

meister1523
Apr 12, 2019 19:45:42 PM

"
Ooh niiice! Sadly he's offline xD But thanks for the search mate! Are you still playing this build?


Yes, but I don't play often.

lllNonStop
Apr 12, 2019 19:48:40 PM

I see. How's the Delving of this build so far?

meister1523
Apr 12, 2019 19:50:01 PM

"
meister1523 wrote:
I see. How's the Delving of this build so far?

Dunno cos im not delving (my current depth is 143).
My mine idea was make a oneshot bosskiller). But i dont feel problems with another content.

lllNonStop
Apr 12, 2019 19:56:02 PM

What's your other alternative for the amulet?

Btw, in the DPS set-up, the best one would be to replace the GMP for Slower Projectiles correct?

Why Orb of Storms rather than Storm Brand?

meister1523
Apr 13, 2019 04:35:18 AM

"
meister1523 wrote:
What's your other alternative for the amulet?

Btw, in the DPS set-up, the best one would be to replace the GMP for Slower Projectiles correct?

Why Orb of Storms rather than Storm Brand?


Without my amulet y will have 92% crit chance without Bottled Faith and Diamond flasks. Under bottled faith it will 100% so y can change Diamond flasks for example Cinderswallow Urn (for Onslaught will up near 8-9%) or Atziri's Promise (for extra chaos damage it will up near 7-8%).
Thereby y can use pandemonius (it will lower dps (1-2%) then my amu with diamond) Or y can use rare amu like dis but it will badly than pandemonius and price will higest i think
Or y can find rare talisman with hight multiplier like dis but price will too bad i think) and it will little better then my 1st gear
I found one on markerhttp://poe.trade/search/owotigarenitet

For best dps gems set-up

Btw if y will replace HP flask for Cinderswallow Urn and set dis gems with 21 ice spear and crafted wand y can up damage for 24 million dps


Orb of storms or storm brand is optionaly.

lllNonStop
Apr 13, 2019 15:12:23 PM

Cool shit. Freezing the screen while lvl with frost bomb, ice nova, cold snap and ice spear with the goal of killing bosses later on. Fine.

Wilmots
Apr 13, 2019 18:18:02 PM

Thank you for answering in detail! Appreciate it!

meister1523
Apr 13, 2019 22:48:36 PM

Current state is: almost 4K life/1,7 K ES. Still on a tabula, cant color Soul M now. Single target is amazing with currently 4 totems. AOE is quiet good. Farnming currency with my other build now. This one is not viable without Soul M. When you get surrounded by a couple of enemies you will die, because Ice spear only attacks single targets. When your damage isnt as high as the given config here, theres no chance to hold on.

Wilmots
Apr 16, 2019 13:26:19 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 8
  • 9
  • Next