Forum Index Console Bug Reports PS4 Pro Crash. Game Breaking.

History

POE crashed during fight with Doedre in act 8 hardcore. Set to standard league on reboot.

I've had a few legit deaths already and I'm fine with that, but this is BS. Fix your game. >:(

Edit - Account Crosaith. Character Suara. Submitted report to PSN when the error page popped up. It happened a little while before I posted.

Crosaith
Apr 10, 2019 00:48:51 AM

I honestly regret buying a supporter for a broken game like poe o ps4. Im just tired of the constant crashes but for my luck im playing softcore. Is just embarassing the state of the game on consoles. Winter orb is unplayable, im getting 5 or 6 crashes a day ( probably would get more if i continued playing after the crashes) and im almost giving up the game cause is just a matter of time bf i lose my patiente with this bs.....

JabbaRoots
Apr 10, 2019 03:40:49 AM

I'm starting to regret my purchases too. :/

Losing a character that way is super discouraging. Why invest time in a game when it randomly destroys all your progress? I wanna play, but won't till this is resolved.

Crosaith
Apr 10, 2019 04:51:41 AM

You guys are the reason they keep pumping out broken content.

No matter how buggy or broken it is, you keep giving them money!

ironically said... I only gave them money to access beta support way back when, but I figured, you know, after so many years we'd be out of beta :D

Jokes.

garthzombie
Apr 10, 2019 14:29:56 PM

I dont know why u complaining!

The list of Known Issues on Console getting smaller every patch.

So the game is almost perfect.

*ironic_mode off

Maybe we should make an online petition protest that Tencent the owners of GGG wake up and hire some Console programmers with knowledge.

Geforcer
Apr 10, 2019 15:35:22 PM

"
garthzombie wrote:

ironically said... I only gave them money to access beta support way back when, but I figured, you know, after so many years we'd be out of beta :D

Jokes.

Unfortunatly you cant play poe for real without some sort of investment, for a least a few stash tabs and stuf like that, but i do believe that if a game is free, and it is a good game, giving the developers some investment is not the end of the world. I just hope that they realise that NOBODY that can play on pc will play on ps4 if the game continues this way

JabbaRoots
Apr 10, 2019 16:29:39 PM

"
JabbaRoots wrote:
"
garthzombie wrote:

Jokes.

Unfortunatly you cant play poe for real without some sort of investment, for a least a few stash tabs and stuf like that, but i do believe that if a game is free, and it is a good game, giving the developers some investment is not the end of the world. I just hope that they realise that NOBODY that can play on pc will play on ps4 if the game continues this way

I tried on PS4 and gave up. Every league released on X1 made me want to play it less because shit is always so busted.

I was genuinely excited to play on PS4, get my wife involved get a few support packs, buy all the stab tabs each, that's a few bucks to give the devs, but held off because of issues.

Now I come to the forums from time to time wishing to see "whoa you guys fixed all the technical issues it runs flawlessly" Instead I just read more and more performance issues which I have experienced myself. I reported them here but had my posts deleted.

So yeah I ain't supporting GGG anymore and I am glad to see a lot of people on multiple social media outlets also saying how terrible the game is (from a technical level that is - not gameplay) and how buggy things are.

Maybe they'll pull their fingers out of their arses and focus on fixing instead of adding.

garthzombie
Apr 10, 2019 20:07:41 PM

Support page sent me here. Still no reply from GGG. I'm seeing a bunch of other threads with no replies either. No offense, but does support actually reply and resolve issues?

Crosaith
Apr 10, 2019 20:40:53 PM

Dont know if they reply a lot, but just having a lot of posts about the same problem may rise awareness to the problems.

JabbaRoots
Apr 11, 2019 01:02:42 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your report. We're checking crash reports on a regular basis when we receive these from the live environment.

Jeff_GGG
Apr 11, 2019 01:15:11 AM
  • Next