Forum Index Shadow [3.8 Video Guide] Beginner Friendly: Winter Orb Trickster [Uber Elder & Fast]

History

Hello, any advices for cheap gear?

I read in description "cheap" but Shroud, Beltimber, Frostferno are too expensive for me atm and also anyone can give some playstile tips?

Thanks in advance.

Istvan_86
May 23, 2019 00:10:18 AM

"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Hello, any advices for cheap gear?

I read in description "cheap" but Shroud, Beltimber, Frostferno are too expensive for me atm and also anyone can give some playstile tips?

Thanks in advance.


Chest piece: Get a tabula rasa or any cheap 6 Link you can afford till you switch it out with Shroud and then Atziri's Splendour.

Beltimbers: Get dual sceptres with preferably spell/elemental damage and good offensive stats found the main post.

Frostferno: Get a hubris circlet or any other head piece till u can replace it with frostferno.

I prioritized getting a frostferno first, then shroud and then the beltimbers.

Frostferno mainly because of the HUGE dps increase and then the shroud for survivability.

imRadial
May 23, 2019 01:11:34 AM

Really thanks for your fast answer, now I have some things much clear, but for rings/amu what should I take. Maybe some spell dmg, attributes and resistances? And for starter belt a Cold Doryani it´s ok?

Also when I have all my cheap gear, I just cast WO, walk and use ice spear on elite/booss? They playstyle is confussing me a bit.

Really thanks again.

Istvan_86
May 23, 2019 01:49:24 AM

"
bNNy wrote:
how do u run 3 auras? i got no mana left


I took Lucidity until I was able to get the neck enchant with -mana costs. You will run out of mana using ice spear but you don't really have time to channel it for more than a few seconds at a time anyways.

Mahstah
May 24, 2019 00:47:40 AM

"
imRadial wrote:
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Hello, any advices for cheap gear?

I read in description "cheap" but Shroud, Beltimber, Frostferno are too expensive for me atm and also anyone can give some playstile tips?

Thanks in advance.


Chest piece: Get a tabula rasa or any cheap 6 Link you can afford till you switch it out with Shroud and then Atziri's Splendour.

Beltimbers: Get dual sceptres with preferably spell/elemental damage and good offensive stats found the main post.

Frostferno: Get a hubris circlet or any other head piece till u can replace it with frostferno.

I prioritized getting a frostferno first, then shroud and then the beltimbers.

Frostferno mainly because of the HUGE dps increase and then the shroud for survivability.


What version of Atziri's Splendour will be better? The evasion one?

bibanul
May 24, 2019 09:47:44 AM

Well, they all have Eva. It's about what you can afford. I just got the ES version, i'ts only 5-linked at the moment and I can't use it yet due to lvl :)

martyl48
May 25, 2019 18:58:46 PM

Thoughts on 6l Inpulsa instead?

raychin1
May 25, 2019 21:43:51 PM

Just killed Act 10 Kitava, this is the first character I've played in SC with 0 deaths up to this point! Great build ... thanks so much!

martyl48
May 26, 2019 16:05:36 PM

Any reason why the PoB links all have a Malachai's Artifact with +36% Cast Speed? I'm trying to figure out why is that mod there.

Intensify
May 27, 2019 07:26:36 AM

"
Intensify wrote:
Any reason why the PoB links all have a Malachai's Artifact with +36% Cast Speed? I'm trying to figure out why is that mod there.


The cast speed from the ascendancy nodes wasn't calculated in PoB, I don't think it does now either unless I missed it in a PoB patch note.

Ghazzy
May 27, 2019 17:14:36 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • Next