Forum Index Scion [3.7] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 50M+ Shaper DPS | 8.9k+ Life | 160%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)

History

Hi,

Can the watcher's eye be replaced with something else? Because right not its 30+ exalted, i dont have even close to that nor will i probobly get it this season..



Second question is if i can improve my char with something?
Besides getting 6 link sword, and enchant on my helm?

Beast Bite
Exquisite Blade
Click to expand
  • +60% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • +23 to Dexterity
  • 153% increased Physical Damage
  • 19% increased Attack Speed
  • 20% increased Attack Speed if you've Killed Recently
  • Adds 21 to 39 Physical Damage
  • Viper Hand
    Spiked Gloves
    Click to expand
  • 19% increased Melee Damage
  • +18 to Strength
  • +81 to maximum Life
  • +32% to Fire Resistance
  • 11% increased Attack Speed
  • Glyph Harness
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +435 to Armour
  • +94 to maximum Life
  • +10% to Fire Resistance
  • +38% to Cold Resistance
  • 18% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • Rune Hoof
    Goliath Greaves
    Click to expand
  • +73 to maximum Life
  • +30% to Fire Resistance
  • +42% to Cold Resistance
  • +22% to Lightning Resistance
  • 25% increased Movement Speed
  • 33% increased Armour
  • +22 to maximum Life
  • Wrath Salvation
    Dragonscale Doublet
    Click to expand
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim
  • Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost
  • +88 to maximum Life
  • 5% increased maximum Life
  • 8% increased maximum Life
  • 6% increased maximum Mana
  • Torment Eye
    Coral Ring
    Click to expand
  • +28 to maximum Life
  • +22 to Intelligence
  • +51 to maximum Life
  • +15% to Fire Resistance
  • +42% to Lightning Resistance
  • Adds 7 to 10 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • Bramble Grasp
    Topaz Ring
    Click to expand
  • +20% to Lightning Resistance
  • +51 to Intelligence
  • +76 to maximum Life
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +13 Life gained on Kill
  • 13% increased Damage
  • Daresso's Salute
    Citrine Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +16 to Strength and Dexterity
  • 50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
  • +30% to Fire Resistance
  • +31% to Cold Resistance
  • 10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
  • +2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
  • 60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life
  • "A bit short in the arm, are you?

    Then you'll be short of a head soon enough."

    - Daresso the Daring

    Devoto's Devotion
    Nightmare Bascinet
    Click to expand
  • +61 to Dexterity
  • 10% reduced Global Physical Damage
  • 16% increased Attack Speed
  • 152% increased Armour and Evasion
  • +19% to Chaos Resistance
  • 20% increased Movement Speed
  • Mercury Footprints
  • Swift as thought are the actions of Man

    when borne on wings of divine providence.

    Lion's Roar
    Granite Flask
    Click to expand
  • Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during Flask effect
  • Knocks Back Enemies in an Area when you use a Flask
  • 75% chance to cause Enemies to Flee on use
  • 22% more Melee Physical Damage during effect
  • A sprinkle of hunger, a spoonful of menace

    and three generous cups of Might.




    Thanks!

    nemla
    Jun 30, 2019 08:59:13 AM

    "
    nemla wrote:
    Hi,

    Can the watcher's eye be replaced with something else? Because right not its 30+ exalted, i dont have even close to that nor will i probobly get it this season..



    Second question is if i can improve my char with something?
    Besides getting 6 link sword, and enchant on my helm?

    Beast Bite
    Exquisite Blade
    Click to expand
  • +60% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • +23 to Dexterity
  • 153% increased Physical Damage
  • 19% increased Attack Speed
  • 20% increased Attack Speed if you've Killed Recently
  • Adds 21 to 39 Physical Damage
  • Viper Hand
    Spiked Gloves
    Click to expand
  • 19% increased Melee Damage
  • +18 to Strength
  • +81 to maximum Life
  • +32% to Fire Resistance
  • 11% increased Attack Speed
  • Glyph Harness
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +435 to Armour
  • +94 to maximum Life
  • +10% to Fire Resistance
  • +38% to Cold Resistance
  • 18% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • Rune Hoof
    Goliath Greaves
    Click to expand
  • +73 to maximum Life
  • +30% to Fire Resistance
  • +42% to Cold Resistance
  • +22% to Lightning Resistance
  • 25% increased Movement Speed
  • 33% increased Armour
  • +22 to maximum Life
  • Wrath Salvation
    Dragonscale Doublet
    Click to expand
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim
  • Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost
  • +88 to maximum Life
  • 5% increased maximum Life
  • 8% increased maximum Life
  • 6% increased maximum Mana
  • Torment Eye
    Coral Ring
    Click to expand
  • +28 to maximum Life
  • +22 to Intelligence
  • +51 to maximum Life
  • +15% to Fire Resistance
  • +42% to Lightning Resistance
  • Adds 7 to 10 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • Bramble Grasp
    Topaz Ring
    Click to expand
  • +20% to Lightning Resistance
  • +51 to Intelligence
  • +76 to maximum Life
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +13 Life gained on Kill
  • 13% increased Damage
  • Daresso's Salute
    Citrine Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +16 to Strength and Dexterity
  • 50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
  • +30% to Fire Resistance
  • +31% to Cold Resistance
  • 10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
  • +2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
  • 60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life
  • "A bit short in the arm, are you?

    Then you'll be short of a head soon enough."

    - Daresso the Daring

    Devoto's Devotion
    Nightmare Bascinet
    Click to expand
  • +61 to Dexterity
  • 10% reduced Global Physical Damage
  • 16% increased Attack Speed
  • 152% increased Armour and Evasion
  • +19% to Chaos Resistance
  • 20% increased Movement Speed
  • Mercury Footprints
  • Swift as thought are the actions of Man

    when borne on wings of divine providence.

    Lion's Roar
    Granite Flask
    Click to expand
  • Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during Flask effect
  • Knocks Back Enemies in an Area when you use a Flask
  • 75% chance to cause Enemies to Flee on use
  • 22% more Melee Physical Damage during effect
  • A sprinkle of hunger, a spoonful of menace

    and three generous cups of Might.




    Thanks!


    The most important stat on the watcher's eye is the 40% physical damage converted to cold with Hatred. Just that mod alone costs 3-4 ex on Legion, which isn't too bad.

    More damage on your rings/ammy/belt would help you out. You also want to work on upgrading your weapon. Your's is not bad to start out endgame with, but you definitely can get a better one for 3-5 ex. Those are what I think you should focus on for the time being.

    Martial_God
    Jun 30, 2019 19:29:06 PM

    Updated with a Budget / Legion League variant.

    Martial_God
    Jun 30, 2019 21:32:37 PM

    hey buddy, could you give some tips and items to use for leveling

    Pitou6
    Jul 01, 2019 06:00:42 AM

    Hello I want to try this build but I'm still new so I was just wondering which side of the passive tree do you go for first the left or the right side?

    Would cleave be ok to level up with? And around what level is good to switch to cyclone?

    Thanks.

    freeelunch
    Jul 01, 2019 17:39:38 PM

    "
    freeelunch wrote:
    Hello I want to try this build but I'm still new so I was just wondering which side of the passive tree do you go for first the left or the right side?

    Would cleave be ok to level up with? And around what level is good to switch to cyclone?
    Thanks.

    i going to left side first with molten strike. 28 lvl is good time to use cyclon.
    pob have tree with 106/116/128 points

    Pitou6
    Jul 01, 2019 18:45:19 PM

    "
    freeelunch wrote:
    Hello I want to try this build but I'm still new so I was just wondering which side of the passive tree do you go for first the left or the right side?

    Would cleave be ok to level up with? And around what level is good to switch to cyclone?

    Thanks.


    I go to the left side of the tree first. Cleave is fine for leveling, you can swap to cyclone at level 28 which is the required level of level 1 cyclone.


    "
    Pitou6 wrote:
    hey buddy, could you give some tips and items to use for leveling


    I'd recommend at the least using a tabula rasa and goldrim. These 2 items make leveling a breeze. Also start using a belt of the deceiver at level 20, and use the best unique weapon you can for whatever level you are at.

    Martial_God
    Jul 01, 2019 22:58:20 PM

    Thanks for the reply.

    freeelunch
    Jul 02, 2019 01:41:33 AM

    Can u help me ?I started to play recently and do not really understand
    how it works and where to get this sword, because with the default voidforge I see damage only 100k

    upload picture

    Pitou6
    Jul 03, 2019 00:00:35 AM

    "
    Pitou6 wrote:
    Can u help me ?I started to play recently and do not really understand
    how it works and where to get this sword, because with the default voidforge I see damage only 100k

    upload picture


    Voidforge is a weird item. The DPS doesnt show in game at all. You will have 0 tooltip dps unless you have damage added from an aura, then the tool tip will show just the dps from the aura damage. PoB also cannot calculate the "300% physical damage gained as an extra random element" mod (that is why the line is red). As a result You have to add the 3 100% lines that are shown in your screenshot. This is the only way to make it correctly calculate the dps.

    Martial_God
    Jul 03, 2019 00:52:34 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • Next