Forum Index Shadow (3.8) Toxic Rain | All Content 3m Shaper DPS | Fast Mapping + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

History

"
xecutable1 wrote:
I see you missed one of the questions, that's pretty related to Legion and that is: how good is the build it terms of "tagging" the Legion.

One of the nemesis of the melee meta is their inability to tag it as efficient as most spells. I know Scourge Arrow does a good job but haven't tried TR

I "missed" that question because it doesn't have an answer. There's no point of reference for anything. I haven't played other builds, so I can't compare it to other builds. There's a variety of map layouts and legion sizes that affect how much you can clear, and on top of it, there's no mention of gear level. Are you on a +2 5L in a T16 map? You probably are gonna have a tough go at some rares. Are you +3 VP in a T12 Defiled Cathedral? You're probably going to slap the hell out of it.

If you want to see how my build clears in the maps I do, that's possible. Aside from that, all I can say is that its worse than Essence Drain and better than Dom Blow. I'm content with my legion clear, so I think its "fine".

typicaldemon
Jun 16, 2019 05:12:28 AM

"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
xecutable1 wrote:
I see you missed one of the questions, that's pretty related to Legion and that is: how good is the build it terms of "tagging" the Legion.

One of the nemesis of the melee meta is their inability to tag it as efficient as most spells. I know Scourge Arrow does a good job but haven't tried TR

I "missed" that question because it doesn't have an answer. There's no point of reference for anything. I haven't played other builds, so I can't compare it to other builds. There's a variety of map layouts and legion sizes that affect how much you can clear, and on top of it, there's no mention of gear level. Are you on a +2 5L in a T16 map? You probably are gonna have a tough go at some rares. Are you +3 VP in a T12 Defiled Cathedral? You're probably going to slap the hell out of it.

If you want to see how my build clears in the maps I do, that's possible. Aside from that, all I can say is that its worse than Essence Drain and better than Dom Blow. I'm content with my legion clear, so I think its "fine".

I see, thank you for the detailed answer.

xecutable1
Jun 16, 2019 07:50:02 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for the build.

was thinking about the lose of spell dodge, and what about using Hyrri's Ire instead of QoTF?

For me i'll loose only 8% MS and gain 10% dodge and 10% spell dodge.
dont you think its worth it? with you we max our spell dodge and get to 60% dodge.

As a casual player play POE for a long time but lack the time because of family commitment this days i find it hard to believe ill be able to achieve god tier items in a 3 month league and i find it a cheap solution.

Plus dont see where i can get much more EV from tree or items.

Thanks

PowerToys
Jun 16, 2019 22:39:43 PM

What are the aura we actually use, if we include aspect of the spider?? we can only use 3 i assume?

lethalbizz
Jun 16, 2019 23:54:22 PM

"
PowerToys wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build.

was thinking about the lose of spell dodge, and what about using Hyrri's Ire instead of QoTF?

For me i'll loose only 8% MS and gain 10% dodge and 10% spell dodge.
dont you think its worth it? with you we max our spell dodge and get to 60% dodge.

As a casual player play POE for a long time but lack the time because of family commitment this days i find it hard to believe ill be able to achieve god tier items in a 3 month league and i find it a cheap solution.

Plus dont see where i can get much more EV from tree or items.

Thanks

We get a massive amount of evasion from a Jade Flask of Reflexes. However, if you aren't interested in the zoom zoom meta, you can drop QOTF (and some movespeed) and pick up a Perfect Form. Hyrri's Ire works, but if you can spare the budget, a Perfect Form is a really good defensive option.

"
lethalbizz wrote:
What are the aura we actually use, if we include aspect of the spider?? we can only use 3 i assume?

I dropped aspect of the spider this league in favor of Flesh and Stone for the increased durability in legion content. I use Flesh and Stone, Discipline, Malevolence, and a level 1 clarity.

typicaldemon
Jun 17, 2019 04:13:51 AM

Anyway to fit herald of agony into this? or is it just not worth it, I love the little agony crawler haha

sullisaur
Jun 17, 2019 04:31:53 AM

Ghoul Thunder
Thicket Bow
  • +1 to Level of Socketed Gems
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Vicious Projectiles
  • 131% increased Physical Damage
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
  • 12% increased Attack Speed
  • 20% increased Attack Speed while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby
  • Rarity: Rare

WanderinlostX
    Jun 17, 2019 05:58:16 AM

What's the budget to craft a VP bow in LSC?

Currently still on a 5L +2 bow, not sure if I want to invest everything I have in this build.

deimoss
    Jun 17, 2019 10:51:18 AM

VP bow

ilvl:82 elder thicker bow 5-20c
    6 socket: 10-50c
    6 link: 1-5 ex
    lv 20 VP roll and isolation: 20-100c
    cannot roll attack: 1 ex
    beastcraft: 5c
    cannot roll multi: 2 ex
    +2 sockeketed support: 2 ex
    11-13% IAS: 1ex
    other crafted mods: 10c

About 7-10 ex probably.

WanderinlostX
    Jun 17, 2019 16:34:31 PM

Great build, have done some guardians with it and a 4 general legion. Everything dies pretty quickly. Very good league starter since it scales very well and can do stuff with very little gear. Glad I chose it for my league starter.

Thanks!

devomacdee
    Jun 17, 2019 18:54:56 PM
  • Prev
  • Next