Forum Index Ranger [3.8] Xeno's Ultimate Dex Stacking Ranger Tornado Shot/Barrage (Strongest Build for Ele Bows)

History

uhhh i have some questions regarding item choices and alternatives.

regarding amulet, what is the pros/cons with regards to using marylene's fallacy in terms of overall dps in mapping and bossing?

regarding flasks, what are your thoughts on using wise oak assuming i can make all my resists the same AFTER dying sun flask

Skrible
Oct 16, 2019 12:04:51 PM

"
Skrible wrote:
uhhh i have some questions regarding item choices and alternatives.

regarding amulet, what is the pros/cons with regards to using marylene's fallacy in terms of overall dps in mapping and bossing?

regarding flasks, what are your thoughts on using wise oak assuming i can make all my resists the same AFTER dying sun flask


Marylene's is a good amulet

cons of marylene's is that you have to invest more into crit, which is hard with limited stat points on a normal build. for delve it's op though. If you can balance resistances, wise oak is a very good choice for both survivability and damage.

deaglebro
Oct 17, 2019 06:02:23 AM

"
deaglebro wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:
uhhh i have some questions regarding item choices and alternatives.

regarding amulet, what is the pros/cons with regards to using marylene's fallacy in terms of overall dps in mapping and bossing?

regarding flasks, what are your thoughts on using wise oak assuming i can make all my resists the same AFTER dying sun flask


Marylene's is a good amulet

cons of marylene's is that you have to invest more into crit, which is hard with limited stat points on a normal build. for delve it's op though. If you can balance resistances, wise oak is a very good choice for both survivability and damage.


how much crit do u think i will need to invest?

will corrupted crit implicit gloves and crit watcher's be enough? or do i need a crit chest too? i prefer to use hyrri chest tbh

Skrible
Oct 17, 2019 15:08:18 PM

"
Skrible wrote:
"
deaglebro wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:
uhhh i have some questions regarding item choices and alternatives.

regarding amulet, what is the pros/cons with regards to using marylene's fallacy in terms of overall dps in mapping and bossing?

regarding flasks, what are your thoughts on using wise oak assuming i can make all my resists the same AFTER dying sun flask


Marylene's is a good amulet

cons of marylene's is that you have to invest more into crit, which is hard with limited stat points on a normal build. for delve it's op though. If you can balance resistances, wise oak is a very good choice for both survivability and damage.


how much crit do u think i will need to invest?

will corrupted crit implicit gloves and crit watcher's be enough? or do i need a crit chest too? i prefer to use hyrri chest tbh


yea that's good. lots of people grab the dazzling strike node too if they go marylene's.

deaglebro
Oct 17, 2019 23:16:54 PM

Revised the build, dropped the Barrage, focused on Tornado Shot.. Thank you for the guide!

Deathless UE:
https://youtu.be/BPI54WfYUG8

MyKiel02
Oct 18, 2019 12:53:51 PM

I'm not sure why the build uses TS without any phys to cold conversion?
Is LA used because the QoL of shock?

Is it because the cold damage gets so ridiculous that initial damage tyoe doesnt matter anyway? :D

Got most of the items down for a dex stack build now, will be very interesting!

equex1
Oct 19, 2019 11:02:40 AM

"
equex1 wrote:
I'm not sure why the build uses TS without any phys to cold conversion?
Is LA used because the QoL of shock?

Is it because the cold damage gets so ridiculous that initial damage tyoe doesnt matter anyway? :D

Got most of the items down for a dex stack build now, will be very interesting!


This build stacks flat elemental damage so physical damage doesn't really matter at all.

deaglebro
Oct 19, 2019 20:32:59 PM

I have to pee brb

bob741
Oct 20, 2019 04:00:15 AM

how much dex do i minimally need for for this build? i have 700 so far and i havent gotten a brutal restraint yet

mojospygod
Oct 20, 2019 15:54:35 PM

"
MyKiel02 wrote:
Revised the build, dropped the Barrage, focused on Tornado Shot.. Thank you for the guide!

Deathless UE:
https://youtu.be/BPI54WfYUG8


Do you have a path of building for this - looks great.

Jorbes
Oct 20, 2019 18:53:07 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 49
  • 50
  • 51
  • 52
  • Next