Forum Index Templar [3.8] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 3.6 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

History

"
might_99 wrote:
How good is the build on 5L? I mean since totem gonna be 1 of the meta this league 6L Soul mantle will be 4ex+ can it be swapped with rare 6L?

Hi!

You can ofc run with a 5 link soulmantle, and you should do it instead of a 6 link rare.
Soul mantle provides you with spell totem support and it Would cost you the last socket on a 6 link rare armour.
So just buy a 5link soul mantle until you can afford a 6-link.

Best regards, mrseanconnor

Havock5700
Sep 13, 2019 06:32:25 AM

Hey,
starting this build HC and wondering, what do you think will be better, your version with soul mantle and rings, or just just normal 5-6l chest with rare rings? I feel like if you go mantle with rings on HC, you are missing lot of resists and hp which you get from rare rings. Ofc damagewise mantle + rings + jewel is way better.

Either way i think "final" version of this build should not be 2 batteries, but mantle with atziri upgraded shield (which will be insanely expensive of course :) ) and some sick rare wand/scepter - just my opinion.

Anyway good job with a guide, keep it up! :)

Eliah_cze
Sep 13, 2019 13:27:05 PM

"
Eliah_cze wrote:
Hey,
starting this build HC and wondering, what do you think will be better, your version with soul mantle and rings, or just just normal 5-6l chest with rare rings? I feel like if you go mantle with rings on HC, you are missing lot of resists and hp which you get from rare rings. Ofc damagewise mantle + rings + jewel is way better.

Either way i think "final" version of this build should not be 2 batteries, but mantle with atziri upgraded shield (which will be insanely expensive of course :) ) and some sick rare wand/scepter - just my opinion.

Anyway good job with a guide, keep it up! :)

Hi!

IF you are running HC tou could actually skip soul mantle, kikazuro and void batteries.
And then you could skip the power charge nodes in tree and head for life nodes/ jewel nodes and get more life.

Go for a gg wand with high spell dmg/ cast speed / crit for spells and then go with that shield :)

Everything is ofc optional, i can create a pob link for you on sunday for a example :)

Have a great weekend!
/ mrseanconnor

Havock5700
Sep 13, 2019 13:59:30 PM

No worries, i will handle it by myself :) Just wanted to know your opinion, if you think mantle is worth it even on HC - because i dont :)
Have a nice weekend.

Eliah_cze
Sep 13, 2019 14:03:26 PM

What would u consider a good low budget void battery ?

Void battery are 2 ex and more at the moment.

Zweimeterzwerg
Sep 13, 2019 18:02:39 PM

please update your post for the ascendancies and stuff, it's quite confusing for others. i know your POB has been updated.

also, any alternatives for budget weapons/gear? or what to look out for in weapon alternatives?

CliffAhead
Sep 14, 2019 06:44:04 AM

"
CliffAhead wrote:
please update your post for the ascendancies and stuff, it's quite confusing for others. i know your POB has been updated.

also, any alternatives for budget weapons/gear? or what to look out for in weapon alternatives?

I've been using that build this league, and I personally feel that Void Batteries aren't as important now that you can have weapons with global +1/2/3 to all lightning gems. I can get a ton of extra damage from them.
Personally, I'm running a decent "+1 to all lightning gems" scepter with a "+1 number of totem" shield, and in my opinion, it's as good or possibly better than the overpriced void batteries.

KingAlistair
Sep 14, 2019 13:52:41 PM

DO we know what the best possible Amulet annoint is yet?

I'm just running Ironwood right now for the +25% totem dmg but I'm sure there is a better one that would free up some skill points as well...

Brikker
Sep 15, 2019 02:49:11 AM

Im enjoying that build, but im not sure about the Void Battery options. Im currently using that 2 wands

Rune Chant
Crystal Wand
  • 31% increased Spell Damage
  • Adds 16 to 30 Physical Damage
  • 8% increased Cast Speed
  • 31% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
  • +1 to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems
  • +19% to Chaos Resistance
  • 49% increased Spell Damage
  • Corruption Call
    Convoking Wand
  • Can roll Minion Modifiers
  • +24 to Intelligence
  • Adds 19 to 38 Cold Damage to Spells
  • 103% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
  • +1 to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems
  • Minions have 35% increased maximum Life
  • 49% increased Spell Damage

• +1 lightning gems boost me Herald of thunder +2 and Wrath +2, of course Arc +2 too. You can roll an awesome rare wand with cast speed, spell dmg, +1, crit chance for spells, flat elemental dmg to spells... I tried on path of building and is better than void battery. And Void Battery cost 3 exalt xD

About the amulet, im using that
    Morbid Collar
    Blue Pearl Amulet
  • 55% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
  • 38% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • +78 to maximum Life
  • 15% increased Lightning Damage

• Its selfcrafted, and looks pretty nice for multicraft :)

Im looking for options to boost dps, im thingking too on a shield with +1 totems and dps mods (+1, spell dmg, cast speed, crit chance..)

Gorrinako
    Sep 15, 2019 13:18:52 PM

I would love to see a Luxury Version of this Build - Equipment.
    Is it smart to focus Atziri's Reflection Golden Buckler?

I need to know the Best in Slot Items.

Greetings

monstarrrr
    Sep 15, 2019 20:23:56 PM
  • Prev
  • Next