Forum Index Scion [3.8] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 3-7m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

History

"
slayde123 wrote:
Hi I was wondering If you could check out my gear and let me know where I could improve further.

Entropy Thunder
Highborn Bow
Click to expand
  • 23% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • 41% increased Physical Damage
  • Adds 15 to 26 Fire Damage
  • 12% increased Attack Speed
  • 23% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • +25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • 8% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike
  • 20% chance to deal Double Damage
  • 50% increased Critical Strike Chance if you have Killed Recently
  • Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 13% Elemental Resistances
  • Kaom's Heart
    Glorious Plate
    Click to expand
  • Has no Sockets
  • 35% increased Fire Damage
  • +500 to maximum Life
  • The warrior who

    fears will fall.

    Brimstone Nail
    Diamond Ring
    Click to expand
  • 26% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +50 to Intelligence
  • Adds 3 to 7 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • 20% increased Fire Damage
  • 30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • +25% to Lightning Resistance
  • Blight Finger
    Diamond Ring
    Click to expand
  • 26% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • Adds 5 to 11 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • +10% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +45% to Fire Resistance
  • 40% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • +54 to maximum Life
  • Xoph's Blood
    Amber Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +23 to Strength
  • 10% increased maximum Life
  • +20% to Fire Resistance
  • 10% increased Strength
  • Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
  • Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
  • Avatar of Fire
  • We are his blood.

    Through us he carries his burning message.

    Frostferno
    Leather Hood
    Click to expand
  • 0.5% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Cold Gems
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Cold to Fire
  • 495% increased Evasion Rating
  • 60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
  • +27% to Fire and Cold Resistances
  • Embrace your burning ambition.

    Embrace your frozen heart.

    You will be transformed.

    Victory Bolt
    Penetrating Arrow Quiver
    Click to expand
  • Gain 8% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
  • Adds 4 to 9 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • 30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +22% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • +81 to maximum Life
  • +28% to Cold Resistance
  • 35% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Tombfist
    Steelscale Gauntlets
    Click to expand
  • Curse Enemies with Level 10 Enfeeble on Hit
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • 6% increased maximum Life
  • With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
  • With a Searching Eye Jewel Socketed, Maim Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
  • "Ever watched a man crush another man's skull?

    Hard to feel hope after that."

    Dragon Girdle
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +72 to maximum Life
  • +47% to Fire Resistance
  • +15% to Lightning Resistance
  • 26% increased Elemental Damage
  • 32% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Dusk Pace
    Shagreen Boots
    Click to expand
  • +10 to Dexterity
  • 38% increased Evasion Rating
  • +25% to Cold Resistance
  • +43% to Lightning Resistance
  • 30% increased Movement Speed
  • 15% increased Stun and Block Recovery


  • Levels on helmet, crit on gloves and maybe an assassin's mark ring.
    Should nicely boost your crit chance making it worth to invest in some decent crit multi jewels. You can use this tool to make a filter, instructions can be seen when you scroll down. Pretty nice bow btw.

    mseabird
    Apr 17, 2019 11:57:01 AM

    "
    Pancakezx wrote:
    Doom Song
    Thicket Bow
    Click to expand
  • +1 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
  • 11% increased Attack Speed
  • 25% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • 20% chance to deal Double Damage
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • 75% increased Fire Damage
  • 22% chance to Ignite
  • Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 16% Elemental Resistances
  • Xoph's Blood
    Amber Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +26 to Strength
  • 10% increased maximum Life
  • +38% to Fire Resistance
  • 10% increased Strength
  • Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
  • Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
  • Avatar of Fire
  • We are his blood.

    Through us he carries his burning message.

    Mark of the Elder
    Steel Ring
    Click to expand
  • Adds 18 to 33 Fire Damage to Spells and Attacks
  • 20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Tentacle Whip on Kill
  • Adds 27 to 43 Cold Damage to Attacks
  • 9% increased maximum Energy Shield
  • 7% increased maximum Life
  • 68% increased Attack Damage if your other Ring is a Shaper Item
  • Cannot be Stunned by Attacks if your other Ring is an Elder Item
  • Be not stirred by the Void.

    Armageddon Curio
    Viridian Jewel
    Click to expand
  • +17% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Cold Skills
  • +11% to Fire and Cold Resistances
  • Ancient Globe
    Searching Eye Jewel
    Click to expand
  • +32 to maximum Life
  • Damage Penetrates 2% Elemental Resistance if you haven't Killed Recently
  • Grim Leer
    Searching Eye Jewel
    Click to expand
  • +49 to maximum Life
  • 15% increased Damage if you've Killed Recently
  • Ancient Globe
    Searching Eye Jewel
    Click to expand
  • 3% increased Attack Speed
  • +34 to maximum Life
  • Frostferno
    Leather Hood
    Click to expand
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Lightning Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Cold Gems
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Cold to Fire
  • 458% increased Evasion Rating
  • 60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
  • +21% to Fire and Cold Resistances
  • Embrace your burning ambition.

    Embrace your frozen heart.

    You will be transformed.

    The Wise Oak
    Bismuth Flask
    Click to expand
  • During Flask Effect, 10% reduced Damage taken of each Element for which your Uncapped Elemental Resistance is lowest
  • During Flask Effect, Damage Penetrates 15% Resistance of each Element for which your Uncapped Elemental Resistance is highest
  • The summer sun dries the soil and burns the leaves.

    The autumn rain extinguishes the flames.

    The spring bloom shades the wet earth.

    Nature is an eternal tug of war.

    This is what I've managed to aquire so far, Unnatural instinct is on my shadow at the moment. What is the best option gloves wise for this build?


    Tombfist with crit implicit, try to raise ur crit as much as you can, maybe even with assassin's mark and then invest in some crit multi jewels which you can find using this tool. They can give you up to 8% more dps per slot. Flat added fire adds little to no damage compared to IAS and Crit Multi.

    mseabird
    Apr 17, 2019 11:59:43 AM

    "
    Waymith wrote:
    Thank u for your response! :)
    I already changed my poachers aim jewel, bought 21 ELE and The Sorrow of The Divine.

    Now I'm trying to find a new bow. It seems like "average" 6L with correct colors starts at 10ex. I'm thinking about crafting one on my own.

    EDIT:

    I managed to craft a decent base.
    What do u think I should craft?
    1 suffix & 3 prefixes left since I have to add "multiple crafted mods".

    Sorrow Fletch
    Thicket Bow
    Click to expand
  • 10% increased Attack Speed
  • 20% chance to deal Double Damage

  • Multimodding that base, is problably cheaper and better than what you are going to find in the same price range. On the other hand you would lose a potential crit multi roll as you have to use multi and crit chance. But a nice thing about this tho, u can actually get all the right prefixes which can be done on bench (global modifier - pen/inc fire dmg etc.).

    This is what I made of it in pob and its even better than my current bow hehehe.
    400k DPS increase.

    mseabird
    Apr 17, 2019 12:04:41 PM

    FAQ Updated with way to find the optimal jewels for build as it currently stands, for best results create ur own search following the instructions from the provided link.

    mseabird
    Apr 17, 2019 12:13:38 PM

    do i need 6link on farrul fur if im going to use it?

    naimhairix51
    Apr 19, 2019 13:22:38 PM

    "
    naimhairix51 wrote:
    do i need 6link on farrul fur if im going to use it?

    You don't need 6l, only as many links as you want to have linked with cwdt etc.
    Mine just happened to be 6l already so I kept it that way, naturally.

    mseabird
    Apr 19, 2019 16:30:23 PM

    just finished lvling until lvl 80 and done shaper too , build is too stronk. do u have a tree until lvl 95?i dont think i can make 100 in this league tho.

    Spoiler
    Frostferno
    Leather Hood
    Click to expand
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Cold Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Cold Gems
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Cold to Fire
  • 456% increased Evasion Rating
  • 60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
  • +30% to Fire and Cold Resistances
  • Embrace your burning ambition.

    Embrace your frozen heart.

    You will be transformed.

    Armageddon Hail
    Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
    Click to expand
  • 29% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +282 to Accuracy Rating
  • 35% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +32% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • 42% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • +52 to maximum Life
  • Ghoul Siege
    Thicket Bow
    Click to expand
  • 12% increased Attack Speed
  • 20% chance to deal Double Damage
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • 78% increased Fire Damage
  • 26% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • 21% chance to Ignite
  • Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 16% Elemental Resistances
  • 31% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Xoph's Blood
    Amber Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +25 to Strength
  • 10% increased maximum Life
  • +34% to Fire Resistance
  • 10% increased Strength
  • Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
  • Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
  • Avatar of Fire
  • We are his blood.

    Through us he carries his burning message.

    Torment Knot
    Iron Ring
    Click to expand
  • Adds 1 to 4 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • Adds 11 to 27 Fire Damage to Attacks
  • +40 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +78 to maximum Life
  • +11% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +24 to Intelligence
  • Mark of the Elder
    Steel Ring
    Click to expand
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Tentacle Whip on Kill
  • Adds 26 to 43 Cold Damage to Attacks
  • 6% increased maximum Energy Shield
  • 6% increased maximum Life
  • 73% increased Attack Damage if your other Ring is a Shaper Item
  • Cannot be Stunned by Attacks if your other Ring is an Elder Item
  • Be not stirred by the Void.

    Farrul's Fur
    Triumphant Lamellar
    Click to expand
  • 122% increased Armour and Evasion
  • +93 to maximum Life
  • Aspect of the Cat Reserves no Mana
  • +2.00 seconds to Cat's Stealth Duration
  • Gain up to your maximum number of Frenzy and Power Charges when you gain Cat's Stealth
  • You have Phasing while you have Cat's Stealth
  • The First of the Plains was the First of the Hunt

    It was she who showed us that there is honour

    in waiting in the shadows and picking your moment.

    Tombfist
    Steelscale Gauntlets
    Click to expand
  • Attacks have +0.8% to Critical Strike Chance
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • 5% increased maximum Life
  • With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
  • With a Searching Eye Jewel Socketed, Maim Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
  • "Ever watched a man crush another man's skull?

    Hard to feel hope after that."

    Glyph Thread
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Cat Skill
  • +98 to maximum Life
  • 28% increased Elemental Damage
  • 27% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
  • 48% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • 16% increased Damage
  • Grim Sole
    Hydrascale Boots
    Click to expand
  • +10 to Dexterity
  • +82 to maximum Life
  • +45% to Lightning Resistance
  • +20% to Cold and Lightning Resistances
  • Perpetual Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
    -
    Click to expand
  • 40% increased Charge Recovery
  • 21% increased Movement Speed during Flask effect
  • Experimenter's Diamond Flask of Warding
    -
    Click to expand
  • Immune to Curses during Flask effect Removes Curses on use
  • 40% increased Duration
  • Surgeon's Basalt Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 20% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Chemist's Silver Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 22% reduced Charges used
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
  • Saturated Divine Life Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% increased Amount Recovered
  • 33% reduced Recovery rate
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
  • naimhairix51
    Apr 20, 2019 00:24:15 AM

    "
    naimhairix51 wrote:
    just finished lvling until lvl 80 and done shaper too , build is too stronk. do u have a tree until lvl 95?i dont think i can make 100 in this league tho.

    Spoiler
    Frostferno
    Leather Hood
    Click to expand
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Cold Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Cold Gems
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Cold to Fire
  • 456% increased Evasion Rating
  • 60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
  • +30% to Fire and Cold Resistances
  • Embrace your burning ambition.

    Embrace your frozen heart.

    You will be transformed.

    Armageddon Hail
    Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
    Click to expand
  • 29% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +282 to Accuracy Rating
  • 35% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +32% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • 42% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • +52 to maximum Life
  • Ghoul Siege
    Thicket Bow
    Click to expand
  • 12% increased Attack Speed
  • 20% chance to deal Double Damage
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • 78% increased Fire Damage
  • 26% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • 21% chance to Ignite
  • Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 16% Elemental Resistances
  • 31% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Xoph's Blood
    Amber Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +25 to Strength
  • 10% increased maximum Life
  • +34% to Fire Resistance
  • 10% increased Strength
  • Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
  • Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
  • Avatar of Fire
  • We are his blood.

    Through us he carries his burning message.

    Torment Knot
    Iron Ring
    Click to expand
  • Adds 1 to 4 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • Adds 11 to 27 Fire Damage to Attacks
  • +40 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +78 to maximum Life
  • +11% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +24 to Intelligence
  • Mark of the Elder
    Steel Ring
    Click to expand
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Tentacle Whip on Kill
  • Adds 26 to 43 Cold Damage to Attacks
  • 6% increased maximum Energy Shield
  • 6% increased maximum Life
  • 73% increased Attack Damage if your other Ring is a Shaper Item
  • Cannot be Stunned by Attacks if your other Ring is an Elder Item
  • Be not stirred by the Void.

    Farrul's Fur
    Triumphant Lamellar
    Click to expand
  • 122% increased Armour and Evasion
  • +93 to maximum Life
  • Aspect of the Cat Reserves no Mana
  • +2.00 seconds to Cat's Stealth Duration
  • Gain up to your maximum number of Frenzy and Power Charges when you gain Cat's Stealth
  • You have Phasing while you have Cat's Stealth
  • The First of the Plains was the First of the Hunt

    It was she who showed us that there is honour

    in waiting in the shadows and picking your moment.

    Tombfist
    Steelscale Gauntlets
    Click to expand
  • Attacks have +0.8% to Critical Strike Chance
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • 5% increased maximum Life
  • With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
  • With a Searching Eye Jewel Socketed, Maim Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
  • "Ever watched a man crush another man's skull?

    Hard to feel hope after that."

    Glyph Thread
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Cat Skill
  • +98 to maximum Life
  • 28% increased Elemental Damage
  • 27% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
  • 48% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • 16% increased Damage
  • Grim Sole
    Hydrascale Boots
    Click to expand
  • +10 to Dexterity
  • +82 to maximum Life
  • +45% to Lightning Resistance
  • +20% to Cold and Lightning Resistances
  • Perpetual Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
    -
    Click to expand
  • 40% increased Charge Recovery
  • 21% increased Movement Speed during Flask effect
  • Experimenter's Diamond Flask of Warding
    -
    Click to expand
  • Immune to Curses during Flask effect Removes Curses on use
  • 40% increased Duration
  • Surgeon's Basalt Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 20% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Chemist's Silver Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 22% reduced Charges used
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
  • Saturated Divine Life Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% increased Amount Recovered
  • 33% reduced Recovery rate
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use

  • Depends on what u want to sacrifice, defence or dps?

    This is for lvl94 with the least dps loss without sacrificing any defences.
    https://pastebin.com/Bvp1d21h

    You can also simply check node power in pob and, the more red something gets, the more dps gain it is. That way its easiest to see and u can just dump w/e u feel like dumping.

    mseabird
    Apr 20, 2019 02:42:57 AM

    Hi,

    first of all, great guide. That's my second season and I am way further than first season in just a month

    wondering what to upgrade next ?

    Dusk Thirst
    Imperial Bow
    Click to expand
  • 24% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • +1 to Level of Socketed Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
  • 5% increased Attack Speed
  • +34% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • 19% increased Projectile Speed
  • 72% increased Fire Damage
  • 18% chance to Ignite
  • Pandemonium Peak
    Hunter Hood
    Click to expand
  • +59 to Evasion Rating
  • 14% increased Evasion Rating
  • +129 to maximum Life
  • +26% to Fire Resistance
  • +42% to Lightning Resistance
  • 8% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • +29 to Intelligence
  • Havoc Skewer
    Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
    Click to expand
  • 28% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +41 to Dexterity
  • 10% increased Attack Speed
  • +25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • +99 to maximum Life
  • 0.2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
  • 29% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Sol Whorl
    Topaz Ring
    Click to expand
  • +27% to Lightning Resistance
  • 15% increased Fire Damage
  • +70 to Accuracy Rating
  • +31 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +78 to maximum Life
  • +32% to Cold Resistance
  • 22% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Kaom's Heart
    Glorious Plate
    Click to expand
  • Has no Sockets
  • 39% increased Fire Damage
  • +500 to maximum Life
  • The warrior who

    fears will fall.

    Xoph's Blood
    Amber Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +30 to Strength
  • 10% increased maximum Life
  • +29% to Fire Resistance
  • 10% increased Strength
  • Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
  • Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
  • Avatar of Fire
  • We are his blood.

    Through us he carries his burning message.

    Mark of the Elder
    Steel Ring
    Click to expand
  • Grants Level 23 Flammability Skill
  • 20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Tentacle Whip on Kill
  • Adds 32 to 47 Cold Damage to Attacks
  • 10% increased maximum Energy Shield
  • 10% increased maximum Life
  • 78% increased Attack Damage if your other Ring is a Shaper Item
  • Cannot be Stunned by Attacks if your other Ring is an Elder Item
  • Be not stirred by the Void.

    Hate Fingers
    Soldier Gloves
    Click to expand
  • +24 to Dexterity
  • 21% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +89 to maximum Life
  • +11% to Lightning Resistance
  • +13% to Chaos Resistance
  • 0.28% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
  • 11% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • Havoc Tether
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +93 to maximum Life
  • +44% to Fire Resistance
  • +24% to Cold Resistance
  • +29% to Lightning Resistance
  • 31% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Glyph Spur
    Shagreen Boots
    Click to expand
  • 32% reduced Attribute Requirements
  • +41 to Evasion Rating
  • +115 to maximum Life
  • 30% increased Movement Speed
  • 15% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • +26% to Cold Resistance


  • i switch weapons for single target
    forget unnatural instinct, too expensive

    TY

    Jedam81
    Apr 20, 2019 04:10:56 AM

    "
    Jedam81 wrote:
    Hi,

    first of all, great guide. That's my second season and I am way further than first season in just a month

    wondering what to upgrade next ?
    Dusk Thirst
    Imperial Bow
    Click to expand
  • 24% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • +1 to Level of Socketed Gems
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
  • 5% increased Attack Speed
  • +34% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • 19% increased Projectile Speed
  • 72% increased Fire Damage
  • 18% chance to Ignite
  • Pandemonium Peak
    Hunter Hood
    Click to expand
  • +59 to Evasion Rating
  • 14% increased Evasion Rating
  • +129 to maximum Life
  • +26% to Fire Resistance
  • +42% to Lightning Resistance
  • 8% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • +29 to Intelligence
  • Havoc Skewer
    Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
    Click to expand
  • 28% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • +41 to Dexterity
  • 10% increased Attack Speed
  • +25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • +99 to maximum Life
  • 0.2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
  • 29% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Sol Whorl
    Topaz Ring
    Click to expand
  • +27% to Lightning Resistance
  • 15% increased Fire Damage
  • +70 to Accuracy Rating
  • +31 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +78 to maximum Life
  • +32% to Cold Resistance
  • 22% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Kaom's Heart
    Glorious Plate
    Click to expand
  • Has no Sockets
  • 39% increased Fire Damage
  • +500 to maximum Life
  • The warrior who

    fears will fall.

    Xoph's Blood
    Amber Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +30 to Strength
  • 10% increased maximum Life
  • +29% to Fire Resistance
  • 10% increased Strength
  • Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
  • Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
  • Avatar of Fire
  • We are his blood.

    Through us he carries his burning message.

    Mark of the Elder
    Steel Ring
    Click to expand
  • Grants Level 23 Flammability Skill
  • 20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Tentacle Whip on Kill
  • Adds 32 to 47 Cold Damage to Attacks
  • 10% increased maximum Energy Shield
  • 10% increased maximum Life
  • 78% increased Attack Damage if your other Ring is a Shaper Item
  • Cannot be Stunned by Attacks if your other Ring is an Elder Item
  • Be not stirred by the Void.

    Hate Fingers
    Soldier Gloves
    Click to expand
  • +24 to Dexterity
  • 21% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +89 to maximum Life
  • +11% to Lightning Resistance
  • +13% to Chaos Resistance
  • 0.28% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
  • 11% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • Havoc Tether
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +93 to maximum Life
  • +44% to Fire Resistance
  • +24% to Cold Resistance
  • +29% to Lightning Resistance
  • 31% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Glyph Spur
    Shagreen Boots
    Click to expand
  • 32% reduced Attribute Requirements
  • +41 to Evasion Rating
  • +115 to maximum Life
  • 30% increased Movement Speed
  • 15% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • +26% to Cold Resistance


  • i switch weapons for single target
    forget unnatural instinct, too expensive

    TY

    Brimstone Stinger
    Thicket Bow
    Click to expand
  • 12% increased Attack Speed
  • 20% chance to deal Double Damage
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • 79% increased Fire Damage
  • 27% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • 21% chance to Ignite
  • Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 16% Elemental Resistances
  • 27% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

  • Try to craft a bow like this, get gloves with crit implicit (tombfist with murderous eye or the new overleech gloves).

    Next step is to get a frostferno with atleast a +2 corruption so you can get some single target dmg going if that is something you want. Your current bow isnt bad if ur playing RT but u should really be looking for something with a crit.

    To sum it up, pump up that crit and get single target link.

    mseabird
    Apr 20, 2019 16:16:31 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 16
  • 17
  • Next