Forum Index Scion [3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

History

I think I've done this now, sorry I'm new player and I didn't know about that setting.

mordSlowik
Oct 17, 2019 18:11:34 PM

"
mordSlowik wrote:
I think I've done this now, sorry I'm new player and I didn't know about that setting.

The skills in your chest are not linked. You are playing Scourge arrow with two support links.

It is propably not worth it to link that chest - I would try to buy a Shroud as soon as you can and link that.

If you really can't afford a shroud try to 5link your chest, and try to get some abyss gear rolling in your other itemslots. Make sure your abyss jewels have +life and +phys damage.

The Bow alone does not make the build.

Cyrix1337
Oct 17, 2019 18:30:54 PM

Thanks for your reply. I can afford armor, but I still need 10 levels to wear it, so I will try to get that levels asap and equiping armor.
BTW If I have 5 links in armor, does it matter in what order are they?

mordSlowik
Oct 17, 2019 18:38:58 PM

"
mordSlowik wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I can afford armor, but I still need 10 levels to wear it, so I will try to get that levels asap and equiping armor.
BTW If I have 5 links in armor, does it matter in what order are they?

No! Only the colours matter in our case.

Order can matter for 'Cast when Damage Taken' setups but it isn't relevant in this build.

Cyrix1337
Oct 17, 2019 20:47:46 PM

At what point should I switch from RoA to Scourge arrow? So far I'm in A7 with RoA- Mirage Archer- Onslaught- Concen.Sup- Elemental Dmg- Added Lightning.

HentaTenta
Oct 18, 2019 06:45:37 AM

"
HentaTenta wrote:
At what point should I switch from RoA to Scourge arrow? So far I'm in A7 with RoA- Mirage Archer- Onslaught- Concen.Sup- Elemental Dmg- Added Lightning.

Whenever you want. You do not ever 'need' to switch.

Cyrix1337
Oct 18, 2019 14:36:28 PM

I fixed my build a bit, got most of the items I can afford with my budget for now. What should i focus now? I thought of increasing life and dps, so should I put as many jewels as I can? Or is there other way to improve my champ (now it's pretty hard at T6-T7 but still possible).
And one more question - my golem is dying very fast, can I do something with that or it's normal in this build?

mordSlowik
Oct 18, 2019 18:23:38 PM

Another question: When should i switch from Tempest to Doomfletch's Prism?
And what pantheon would you advise on using?

HentaTenta
Oct 18, 2019 19:55:34 PM

"
HentaTenta wrote:
Another question: When should i switch from Tempest to Doomfletch's Prism?
And what pantheon would you advise on using?

I'd wait until you can also wear the Shroud of Lightless. Until then, I stick with the leveling gear. That's my own personal preference.

YT_HB
Oct 18, 2019 20:11:24 PM

I am enjoying this build alot and recently bought a sweet amulet for this build! I am considering to allocate either tenacity(as recommended in the guide or go allocate avatar of the hunt instead.

What do you guys think?

lordangelic
Oct 19, 2019 14:08:11 PM
  • Prev
  • Next