Forum Index Scion [3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

History

"
Ragernor wrote:
I wonder if dmg is still fine. Abyss jewels phys rolls are basically split in half

Damage is still good. I just changed my scion over to this build again to check it out with the changes since I last played it. Shaper damage with SA (thorn damage only) is still over 2.75 mil (plus the added Mirage Archer damage) and life is still in the mid-6k range at level 95.

Edit: And that's not taking any of the channelling nodes so it makes swapping out for RoA really easy. It's also not with the Mark of the Elder and second Shaper ring for additional damage.

YT_HB
Sep 17, 2019 20:30:57 PM

"
Ragernor wrote:
Well on your pastebin u have some jewels that have 8-12 phys to bow attacks.

Yeah, I do not play this build every league just to update the pob.

The build got played by many people over the last couple leagues with the nerfs and they all said it performed very well. Most people decide to go less deep into the whole DPS game in favour for more life. The most frequent comment I hear about this build from people who bring it to the endgame is: 'Oh, I threw this out and use this instead since the damage is no issue anyhow.'

That should tell you all you need to know about the dps concerns.

If you don't want to play it, don't. I am not trying to proof anything here.

Cheers and happy playing exile! :)

€dit: Here is a PoB with 'current' jewels:

https://pastebin.com/d1mYpdXn

The DPS increased by 2 Million- obviously you will not get jewels as good as this - but it is more then enough evidence that even today you can take this build *WAY* far.

Here it is with average current phys rolls:

https://pastebin.com/7he2bvZc

The DPS sits still over 5Million + mirage archer.

Testing this out in PoB takes about 2 Minutes. You could have done that and leveled the character in all this time you agonize over this build and if it still works or not. ^^'

Go at it and just play the game! :) Remember to have fun! :P

Cyrix1337
Sep 17, 2019 22:50:18 PM

What you guys think about 2x circle of guilt with Herald of Purity has (70-100)% increased Buff Effect and (40-60)% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity ?

Buckets0
Sep 19, 2019 18:07:58 PM

"
Buckets0 wrote:
What you guys think about 2x circle of guilt with Herald of Purity has (70-100)% increased Buff Effect and (40-60)% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity ?

It's not worth it. 2 rare rings can do more damage than 2 of those. I do have one and used it and put it in PoB to calculate the damage difference. between the 2 rings below, 2 of the rare one will do more damage than 2 of the unique.

Corpse Whorl
Opal Ring
  • 23% increased Elemental Damage
  • Adds 7 to 12 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • Curse Enemies with Level 8 Poacher's Mark on Hit
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • +53 to maximum Life
  • 21% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Circle of Guilt
    Synthesised Iron Ring
  • 12% increased Global Physical Damage
  • 5% increased Movement Speed
  • +12 to all Attributes
  • Adds 10 to 14 Physical Damage
  • +397 to Armour
  • 59% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity
  • Sentinels of Purity deal 95% increased Damage
  • I feel the moral weight of what I must to do to protect Wraeclast.

I accept my guilt without shame. It is my gift to humanity.

YT_HB
    Sep 19, 2019 21:03:26 PM

Which bandit choices do I choose?

Majad
    Sep 21, 2019 16:12:25 PM

"
    Majad wrote:
    Which bandit choices do I choose?

Its in the OP, second to last tab, just before the PoB link.

Cyrix1337
    Sep 21, 2019 16:31:57 PM

solved.

s4muraiii
    Sep 21, 2019 19:55:40 PM

Hello Noob here ,

So im looking at the pastebin of the skill tree and i notice that all the nodes arent connected, do you have use nodes to get over there, and then return them later ?

Eninmeti
    Sep 21, 2019 20:15:02 PM

"
    Eninmeti wrote:
    Hello Noob here ,

So im looking at the pastebin of the skill tree and i notice that all the nodes arent connected, do you have use nodes to get over there, and then return them later ?
    Once you get the ascendancy node "path of the <class>" then you can respec your tree to have two starting points (scion & <class> picked), that don't have to be connected to each other.

Before you get that node you have to path manually to whatever you want to pick.

Viktranka
    Sep 21, 2019 22:23:35 PM

In the video examples, you have the golems up and also the extra minions, what skill is that? I don't see anything else except golems.

Thx

obonut
    Sep 22, 2019 09:22:01 AM
  • Prev
  • Next