Forum Index Scion [3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

History

If I was doing this build this league I'd definitely try to fit this ring into the build:

Circle of Guilt
Synthesised Iron Ring
Click to expand
  • +12% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
  • +13 to all Attributes
  • Adds 8 to 14 Physical Damage
  • +395 to Armour
  • Herald of Purity has 95% increased Buff Effect
  • 56% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity
  • I feel the moral weight of what I must to do to protect Wraeclast.

    I accept my guilt without shame. It is my gift to humanity.

    Circle of Guilt
    Synthesised Iron Ring
    Click to expand
  • 12% increased Global Physical Damage
  • 12% increased Lightning Damage
  • +11 to all Attributes
  • Adds 9 to 14 Physical Damage
  • +365 to Armour
  • Herald of Purity has 87% increased Buff Effect
  • 48% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity
  • I feel the moral weight of what I must to do to protect Wraeclast.

    I accept my guilt without shame. It is my gift to humanity.

    YT_HB
    Mar 22, 2019 00:32:02 AM

    Trying this build at league now and i rly like it so far. Feels like the gear is Rly expensiv . but atm it looks like i will hit 2.2m dps mby better jewls? is it to expensiv for the league?. any tips ? if somone got time plz check my gear and tree.
    https://pastebin.com/Zqj4N4iy /best wishes BoB (sry bad eng)

    Bobrage
    Mar 22, 2019 20:26:44 PM

    "
    Bobrage wrote:
    Trying this build at league now and i rly like it so far. Feels like the gear is Rly expensiv . but atm it looks like i will hit 2.2m dps mby better jewls? is it to expensiv for the league?. any tips ? if somone got time plz check my gear and tree.
    https://pastebin.com/Zqj4N4iy /best wishes BoB (sry bad eng)


    Problem Solved! did find it my self :D but i must say i rly like this build. runing maps like crazy :D Thumbs upp and thx for it.

    Bobrage
    Mar 23, 2019 18:47:30 PM

    "
    Bobrage wrote:
    "
    Bobrage wrote:
    Trying this build at league now and i rly like it so far. Feels like the gear is Rly expensiv . but atm it looks like i will hit 2.2m dps mby better jewls? is it to expensiv for the league?. any tips ? if somone got time plz check my gear and tree.
    https://pastebin.com/Zqj4N4iy /best wishes BoB (sry bad eng)


    Problem Solved! did find it my self :D but i must say i rly like this build. runing maps like crazy :D Thumbs upp and thx for it.

    So what was your problem? ))

    SilverWF
    Mar 23, 2019 19:16:45 PM

    "
    SilverWF wrote:
    "
    Bobrage wrote:
    "
    Bobrage wrote:
    Trying this build at league now and i rly like it so far. Feels like the gear is Rly expensiv . but atm it looks like i will hit 2.2m dps mby better jewls? is it to expensiv for the league?. any tips ? if somone got time plz check my gear and tree.
    https://pastebin.com/Zqj4N4iy /best wishes BoB (sry bad eng)


    Problem Solved! did find it my self :D but i must say i rly like this build. runing maps like crazy :D Thumbs upp and thx for it.

    So what was your problem? ))


    stupidity i gusse haha and abit to few H of sleep. dident see the crazy scaling of the jewels how mutch dps they rly do.. i gusse if im not still totly stupid:D
    and mby i miss some settings in pob i miss out:P

    Bobrage
    Mar 23, 2019 20:03:18 PM

    "
    Bobrage wrote:
    stupidity i gusse haha and abit to few H of sleep. dident see the crazy scaling of the jewels how mutch dps they rly do.. i gusse if im not still totly stupid:D
    and mby i miss some settings in pob i miss out:P


    Wonder, how many exalts you spent on your gear? It looks like a total BiS (best in slot)

    SilverWF
    Mar 23, 2019 20:16:26 PM

    how have you done to remove that stretch in the skill tree?

    bwoy66
    Mar 23, 2019 20:47:49 PM

    "
    SilverWF wrote:
    "
    Bobrage wrote:
    stupidity i gusse haha and abit to few H of sleep. dident see the crazy scaling of the jewels how mutch dps they rly do.. i gusse if im not still totly stupid:D
    and mby i miss some settings in pob i miss out:P


    Wonder, how many exalts you spent on your gear? It looks like a total BiS (best in slot)


    Less then you Think :D most Expensiv item Was instinct 9.5ex then the helm 3,5ex then the rings/gloves 2ex ea. Bow and belt self crafted . 2 eyes self crafted. rest 25-60c crafted the meek maimed my self for 80-100c rest of the items is kind standard price. self linked and so on. i have vaaled the item/gem my self. did buy them 20/20 for around 10-25c ea just bow and chest gem (gelems gem did i buy corrupted 20/20). Enlighted 60c Corrupted savedd from my old charr thet i sold all gear on. it can be alot better, Corruptions hit boots enchant. better eyes but cant afford atm. hit the gems 21/20 and so on

    Bobrage
    Mar 23, 2019 21:36:56 PM

    So, to the build: kill all bandits, right? Even if this character is crit based?

    Edit: was talking with OP ingame, he said that "kill all" option just a bit better than "help Alira" - brings more DPS at the end-game.

    SilverWF
    Mar 23, 2019 22:18:59 PM

    can someone answer my question? How was it done so that there is that space between the passives of the skill tree?

    bwoy66
    Mar 24, 2019 05:53:06 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 59
  • 60
  • Next