Forum Index Witch [3.8] WINTER ORB Elementalist Build. Highest DPS on budget! +VIDEO GUIDE!

History

Any updates?

aravae2
Sep 17, 2019 12:49:36 PM

"
aravae2 wrote:
Any updates?

MANA FLASl haha :DD
Will be updating the rest of the guides for sure. Just need some time

Angry_Roleplayer
Sep 17, 2019 13:24:08 PM

V 1.4 Update (28/09/2019):
-3.8 PoB link updated. No visible tree or skill changes for now, just fresh!
-There are no sources of spell mana leech anymore, so you gotta use Laviagna's Spirit, Vaal Clarity or a simple Mana Flask now.
-added % cold damage leeched as life amulet as well as a new ring

Angry_Roleplayer
Sep 28, 2019 22:02:18 PM

Hello, can you do guide for Low Life?

Doomantia
Oct 07, 2019 01:13:52 AM

"
Doomantia wrote:
Hello, can you do guide for Low Life?

1) Get Shavronnes
2) Get 6k es
3) reserve some shit with blood magic
4) done
:)

Angry_Roleplayer
Oct 07, 2019 10:05:05 AM

I have a few questions for map/end-game because I've made some tree and skill gem changes that feel really great from lvl 50 to current where I just hit act 9,and I want to know if anyone thinks they're worth sticking with or if I should be prepping to respec back closer to the OP. Since this is my first playthrough on a console and I don't have a live account, everything is SSF, so I've had to get out of the box.

First, I've been using Skitterbots since cruel lab where I took Mastermind of Discord. No mana issues channeling, and the damage from chill and shock are helpful. I also don't run the blind, cull, elemental army setup. I have golem and totem unlinked and it saves room for a 4 link innervate, HoI, curse on hit setup. I still run HoT-innervate in a 3 link. Damage output is great and really pushed this char over a hump...for now.

Second, I've ended up with a hybrid of 2k life, 2k ES and I actually speced out of a handful of 5% life nodes to reach for some of the ES leech areas that were close to the original tree. Survivability feels great (again, for now), but I'm not a min-max end game guru, so I'm looking for opinions on long term viability.

Last question, what should I be using my GCPs on first? As SSF quality gems and GCP don't come easy and I want to get the most out of them.

Thanks!

MalaikatMaut
Oct 19, 2019 13:25:53 PM

"
MalaikatMaut wrote:
I have a few questions for map/end-game because I've made some tree and skill gem changes that feel really great from lvl 50 to current where I just hit act 9,and I want to know if anyone thinks they're worth sticking with or if I should be prepping to respec back closer to the OP. Since this is my first playthrough on a console and I don't have a live account, everything is SSF, so I've had to get out of the box.

First, I've been using Skitterbots since cruel lab where I took Mastermind of Discord. No mana issues channeling, and the damage from chill and shock are helpful. I also don't run the blind, cull, elemental army setup. I have golem and totem unlinked and it saves room for a 4 link innervate, HoI, curse on hit setup. I still run HoT-innervate in a 3 link. Damage output is great and really pushed this char over a hump...for now.

Second, I've ended up with a hybrid of 2k life, 2k ES and I actually speced out of a handful of 5% life nodes to reach for some of the ES leech areas that were close to the original tree. Survivability feels great (again, for now), but I'm not a min-max end game guru, so I'm looking for opinions on long term viability.

Last question, what should I be using my GCPs on first? As SSF quality gems and GCP don't come easy and I want to get the most out of them.

Thanks!

Just save GCPs for 1/20 gems once they level to 20/0.
as for hybrid - ideally you need to go full es now as it will be easier to survive since HP leech is dead outside of ele damage.

Angry_Roleplayer
Oct 19, 2019 15:27:28 PM

mister
what oil in amulet?

raulfive0
Oct 20, 2019 12:28:58 PM

"
raulfive0 wrote:
mister
what oil in amulet?

Probably heartseeker or some other juicy crit

Angry_Roleplayer