Forum Index Ranger [3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

History

"
t0lkien wrote:
@Falycon yeah I suspected the Golem was on autocast. I was aware of my gem difference with CWDT, and am going to level it to 20. I don't get hit nearly as much as my Golem, so I'm pretty sure I will still have to self cast to renew his hitpoints, but we'll see. I didn't know you could activate a gem and then drop it from the task bar, so live and learn!

@Brunowa probably very good advice, and I may be following it once I've saturated my tolerance for Burial Chambers. Right now I am pushing for a Headhunter and I've never really focus farmed like this in PoE before, so I'm interested to see how it goes for a while. This type of gameplay is pretty unique to PoE after all, and it's "endgame" manipulation of the systems that I've never done.

I really like TS though, and will almost certainly refit the character to be as powerful as possible for red maps + bosses.

I think you are on the right track. Just to cheer you up, I can farm full mods T16 maps fast and kill Uber Elder deathless, and I still have plenty of room for improvements on my gear. The word fast is important here, otherwise MF kind of loose its purpose. We stack quant but we should clear things fast. Now that abyss jewels were nerfed its harder to achieve that (that's our main source of damage), but achievable nonetheless.

poyozzo
Aug 21, 2019 05:49:35 AM

"
brunowa wrote:

My thoughts after lots of MF. Just use an IIQ gem and maybe a ring/amulet combo and go... This alone gives you a massive IIQ boost (90%) and you can happily farm and map anything you want, even into red tier, and you're not build locked... You can chuck them into anything.

The other few % points you're trying to get are not worth it... Use your regular 30% movement speed boots and just map faster. Fuck the 5% IIQ belt and get a regular belt with damage, life, resists (until you get HH) so you can go faster and higher.

But if you're happy farming white maps all day long while being build locked into windripper then yeah feel free to spend crazy exalts to optimise gear and spend your life in those maps :p

All I'm saying is don't feel like you have to spend all your life and time playing this build... Just play regularly with any build you want with some quick IIQ swaps and you'll get great results.. and then you can come back periodically to this build (as let's face it, this build is ultimate min/max MF and something to build towards over time...)

Dude, in standard you can have +180% iiq AND movement speed. You could beat that if you'd double the speed and farm double amount of maps in the same time. It would be a different style of farming, one more way to play poe.
But as you say, especially in standard, some builds have a purpose. A delve build, a lab build, a farm build. They are good to rest as your characters, waiting to be used when needed- while you enjoy building new ones.

Falcyon
Aug 21, 2019 09:38:56 AM

"
Falcyon wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

My thoughts after lots of MF. Just use an IIQ gem and maybe a ring/amulet combo and go... This alone gives you a massive IIQ boost (90%) and you can happily farm and map anything you want, even into red tier, and you're not build locked... You can chuck them into anything.

The other few % points you're trying to get are not worth it... Use your regular 30% movement speed boots and just map faster. Fuck the 5% IIQ belt and get a regular belt with damage, life, resists (until you get HH) so you can go faster and higher.

But if you're happy farming white maps all day long while being build locked into windripper then yeah feel free to spend crazy exalts to optimise gear and spend your life in those maps :p

All I'm saying is don't feel like you have to spend all your life and time playing this build... Just play regularly with any build you want with some quick IIQ swaps and you'll get great results.. and then you can come back periodically to this build (as let's face it, this build is ultimate min/max MF and something to build towards over time...)

Dude, in standard you can have +180% iiq AND movement speed. You could beat that if you'd double the speed and farm double amount of maps in the same time. It would be a different style of farming, one more way to play poe.
But as you say, especially in standard, some builds have a purpose. A delve build, a lab build, a farm build. They are good to rest as your characters, waiting to be used when needed- while you enjoy building new ones.

Yeh agreed. The guy was saying that it takes a shit tonne of time for MF to pay off... I was just giving a cost effective solution that doesn't limit your POE game experience.

brunowa
Aug 21, 2019 13:26:28 PM

How do you put quantity of items into rare items?
I didn't find this option
sorry for my bad english, i am brazilian and i am using translator

ErisBone
Aug 22, 2019 06:28:14 AM

ErisBone
Aug 22, 2019 06:28:58 AM

"
ErisBone wrote:

"Quantity" mod has been canceled some time ago and you will not be able to craft it with classic methods.

Legion (or any temporary/3month league): It is impossible to craft "quantity" in temporary leagues

Standard (permanent league): you will be able to find "quantity" rare/magic gear in these ways:
You can find old gear that already had the "quantity" mod before the mod was canceled. That old gear are called "legacy quantity" gear. So, the only way to have magic, or rare gear with "quantity" mod, is to buy these "legacy quantity" items from another player. Some players, offer a service to "copy" one "legacy quantity" item of your choice and give the copy to you for a high price. I personally, bought a magic (blue) "legacy quantity" ring and crafted on it the extra mods i wanted. You can find a guide in DeMiGodking102 's (this guide's author) in his links on first page. In this guide it is explained how you can duplicate a "legacy quantity" mod from old items using Einhar beast-crafting

Falcyon
Aug 22, 2019 16:12:41 PM

Pantheon suggestion.

I see how the author loves the speed for his perfect level 100 character, but if you are in a quest to level your Raider to level 100, it might be better to choose Solaris and Shakari. Works wonders for survival and to be honest I didn't notice much of a speed change.

Falcyon
Aug 25, 2019 01:14:23 AM

Hello guys. I decided to level up a Slayer using my Raider MF equipment. Doing very well, the damage output is greater, 20% cull and life leech even at max HP are very nice. I'm using a "of heat" flask for freeze since I'm not ailment resistant, but i'm struggling with frenzy charges generation. Using a Ice Bite on my HoI setup but that's not very reliable. Blood Rage doesn't seem to work for some reason because my HP won't be full at all times (using damage on full life on main skill). Any suggestions? I know the guide is not about this ascendancy, I'm just experimenting.

poyozzo
Aug 27, 2019 01:02:56 AM

Just killed Shaper with 135% IIQ and fully capped resistances... so awesome! Not like IIQ matters on shaper... But it was more of a DPS test.

I'm not following Demi's guide but have drawn inspiration from it... My goal has been to comfortably farm all content with as high IIQ as possible and capped resistances... I currently smash through all T16's and all content with ease (only thing I haven't tried is Uber Elder).

A few more things I can do to push this build, so will work at it.

Windripper
Imperial Bow
  • 24% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Adds 40 to 56 Cold Damage
  • Adds 1 to 99 Lightning Damage
  • 12% increased Attack Speed
  • 72% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • 15% increased Quantity of Items Dropped by Slain Frozen Enemies
  • 30% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by Slain Shocked Enemies
  • It hunts; as silent as falling snow, as deadly as the tempest.

Rigwald's Quills
    Two-Point Arrow Quiver
  • 28% increased Global Accuracy Rating
  • -10% to Fire Resistance
  • +27% to Lightning Resistance
  • +7 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • 20% reduced Projectile Speed
  • 50% increased Projectile Damage
  • Projectiles Fork
  • The fortunate inscribe their legacy

in the pages of history books.

The rest of us must leave our mark with our blood

or the blood of others.

Hyrri's Ire
    Zodiac Leather
  • +47 to Dexterity
  • 207% increased Evasion Rating
  • 25% increased Chill Duration on Enemies
  • Adds 182 to 241 Cold Damage to Bow Attacks
  • 10% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
  • 10% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
  • Hyrri loosed a barrage of arrows,

tipped with a poisoned hatred

only oppression can ferment.

Devoto's Devotion
    Nightmare Bascinet
  • +62 to Dexterity
  • 10% reduced Global Physical Damage
  • 16% increased Attack Speed
  • 197% increased Armour and Evasion
  • +15% to Chaos Resistance
  • 20% increased Movement Speed
  • Mercury Footprints
  • Swift as thought are the actions of Man

when borne on wings of divine providence.

Sadima's Touch
    Wool Gloves
  • Adds 4 to 8 Fire Damage to Attacks
  • Adds 1 to 13 Lightning Damage to Attacks
  • +18 to maximum Energy Shield
  • 22% increased Quantity of Items found
  • Wealth unspent is wealth wasted.

Goldwyrm
    Nubuck Boots
  • 60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
  • 26% increased Quantity of Items found
  • +45% to Fire Resistance
  • 10% increased Movement Speed
  • The wyrm draws warmth from the fires of desire.

Yoke of Suffering
    Onyx Amulet
  • +16 to all Attributes
  • +17% to Fire Resistance
  • +16% to Cold Resistance
  • +37% to Lightning Resistance
  • 30% reduced Duration of Ailments on Enemies
  • 10% chance to Shock
  • Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them
  • Your Elemental Damage can Shock
  • Let the unrepentant be dragged ever downwards by the weight of their sins.

The Taming
    Prismatic Ring
  • +10% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy
  • +27% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 30% increased Elemental Damage
  • 10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
  • 30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • "Moon after moon did Berek make fools

Of the great and Untamed Three

Until malice for a Brother

Slew the hatred of the Other

And Berek did hunt

Alone and free."

- Berek and the Untamed

Demon Gyre
    Prismatic Ring
  • +12% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 20% increased Quantity of Items found
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • 20% increased Damage
  • +52 to maximum Life
  • +11% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 23% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Perandus Blazon
    Cloth Belt
  • 22% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • +30 to all Attributes
  • 8% increased Quantity of Items found
  • +20% to Fire Resistance
  • 20% increased Flask Effect Duration
  • -2 Physical Damage taken from Attack Hits
  • A large enough debt turns even a friend

into an enemy, and the Perandus family

had more debtors than anyone.

Morbid Thunder
    Searching Eye Jewel
  • Adds 19 to 32 Fire Damage to Attacks
  • Adds 1 to 45 Lightning Damage to Attacks
  • Adds 11 to 16 Cold Damage to Bow Attacks
  • Adds 6 to 58 Lightning Damage to Bow Attacks
  • Grim Branch
    Searching Eye Jewel
  • Adds 4 to 45 Lightning Damage to Attacks
  • Adds 12 to 25 Cold Damage to Bow Attacks
  • Adds 3 to 60 Lightning Damage to Bow Attacks
  • Enthralling Leer
    Searching Eye Jewel
  • Adds 5 to 62 Lightning Damage to Attacks
  • +14% to Fire Resistance
  • Adds 21 to 33 Fire Damage to Bow Attacks
  • Adds 2 to 34 Lightning Damage to Bow Attacks
  • Hollow Branch
    Searching Eye Jewel
  • Adds 3 to 43 Lightning Damage to Attacks
  • Adds 6 to 58 Lightning Damage to Bow Attacks
  • 7% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

• and some gear I swap in to mix things up:
    Starkonja's Head
    Silken Hood
  • +64 to Dexterity
  • 50% reduced Damage when on Low Life
  • 10% increased Attack Speed
  • 25% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • 126% increased Evasion Rating
  • +98 to maximum Life
  • 150% increased Global Evasion Rating when on Low Life
  • There was no hero made out of Starkonja's death,

but merely a long sleep made eternal.

Maelström Leash
    Stygian Vise
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +98 to maximum Life
  • +47% to Lightning Resistance
  • Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
  • 20% increased Damage
  • +20% to Cold and Lightning Resistances
  • 30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
  • Headhunter
    Leather Belt
  • +40 to maximum Life
  • +44 to Strength
  • +49 to Dexterity
  • +59 to maximum Life
  • 30% increased Damage with Hits against Rare monsters
  • When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain its Modifiers for 20 seconds
  • "A man's soul rules from a cavern of bone, learns and

judges through flesh-born windows. The heart is meat.

The head is where the Man is."

- Lavianga, Advisor to Kaom

I swap gear around a lot just to test what's best... Obviously better to run with headhunter normally and faster boots... but I wanted to push IIQ for shaper to see what I could do at my current level.

brunowa
    Aug 27, 2019 09:32:43 AM

Hello, iam new to this build and iam trying it for the new league.

Iam now lvl 49 and have big mana issues and i ask what is the best way to solve it.

- mana reg
    - more mana
    - minus mana cost of skills

or sthg else?

What gem is the best instead of IIQ/IIR? These gem doesnt exist, right?

Iam fine for every advice about my items/gems/tree ect

PattyWin
    Aug 28, 2019 07:30:35 AM
  • Prev
  • Next