Forum Index Ranger [3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

History

"
icwm wrote:
Build is fun, thanks a lot demi!

Is it possible if anyone could kindly take a look at my setup and see if there is anything I could improve on as I could hardly do any t6 map and above.


Try to get adds Lighting Damage to Attacks, adds Lighting Damage to Bow, and adds Fire/Cold Damage to Attacks/Bow attacks on each of your passive gems. The high end range on each should add up to over 120 on each gem, massive damage boost.

I can't see your total resistance but it doesn't look like you can possibly be capped with the ventors and unique boots/gloves. I would just get some decent rares with item rarity for now, focus on quant when you can do fully rolled maps and are making some currency off of them.

TwistedSic
Feb 08, 2019 22:18:15 PM

Cant buy item quantity gem from POE trade ?!?!?!

KGF
Feb 08, 2019 23:50:06 PM

"
TwistedSic wrote:
"
icwm wrote:
Build is fun, thanks a lot demi!

Is it possible if anyone could kindly take a look at my setup and see if there is anything I could improve on as I could hardly do any t6 map and above.


Try to get adds Lighting Damage to Attacks, adds Lighting Damage to Bow, and adds Fire/Cold Damage to Attacks/Bow attacks on each of your passive gems. The high end range on each should add up to over 120 on each gem, massive damage boost.

I can't see your total resistance but it doesn't look like you can possibly be capped with the ventors and unique boots/gloves. I would just get some decent rares with item rarity for now, focus on quant when you can do fully rolled maps and are making some currency off of them.


Thanks! So I assume that every abyss Jewel should have at least 2 flat ele to it? My resistance just manage to barely caps at 75.

icwm
Feb 09, 2019 05:26:06 AM

"
KGF wrote:
Cant buy item quantity gem from POE trade ?!?!?!


I think they are only available in the standard, no more in the betrayal league.

icwm
Feb 09, 2019 05:26:44 AM

"
icwm wrote:


Thanks! So I assume that every abyss Jewel should have at least 2 flat ele to it?


I looked at each jewel and added up the high end for each damage to get a baseline when buying mine. In Standard they seem to be more expensive than in league but for around 20C you should be able to find ones that have something like:

Add's 5-58 lighting damage to attacks.
Add's 4-61 lighting damage to Bow attacks.
Add's 15-25 cold damage to Bow attacks.

So on the high end that's around 145 which works well enough. Anything over 120 is probably worth it to grab for around 15c.

I upgrade four or five of my crappy ones last night and went from 6kdps to 10k on the tool tip and they aren't nearly as good as the ones Demi linked in his guide.


"
icwm wrote:

My resistance just manage to barely caps at 75.


Mine as well, which I think is getting me killed when I roll elemental weakness.

The main issue I think I'm having personally though is I'm not quite as "bursty" as I'd like to be. If I have a boss I can focus them no problem but with packs it feels like I'm throwing out standard attacks instead of TS way to often. Not sure what I've done wrong there as I have the .4% mana leach node. Maybe I just need a bit more mana so I fan fire off two shots right away so that second volly is already in the air when the first one hits and my leach kicks in.

I'm willing to bet Rigwalds bypasses that issue all together once I can afford one.

TwistedSic
Feb 09, 2019 07:51:39 AM

"
TwistedSic wrote:
"
icwm wrote:


Thanks! So I assume that every abyss Jewel should have at least 2 flat ele to it?


I looked at each jewel and added up the high end for each damage to get a baseline when buying mine. In Standard they seem to be more expensive than in league but for around 20C you should be able to find ones that have something like:

Add's 5-58 lighting damage to attacks.
Add's 4-61 lighting damage to Bow attacks.
Add's 15-25 cold damage to Bow attacks.

So on the high end that's around 145 which works well enough. Anything over 120 is probably worth it to grab for around 15c.

I upgrade four or five of my crappy ones last night and went from 6kdps to 10k on the tool tip and they aren't nearly as good as the ones Demi linked in his guide.


All of the jewels were pure flat ele? Do you have any HP in there as well?

icwm
Feb 09, 2019 09:54:29 AM

"
icwm wrote:

All of the jewels were pure flat ele? Do you have any HP in there as well?


Just got a bit on one, plus life on gloves, rings, and helm. I'm over 4k which doesn't seem so bad. Not getting hit at all really is your best defense though. lol

TwistedSic
Feb 09, 2019 10:10:09 AM

i have question does the item quantity in the herald of ice , and tornado shot gonna add up?? it will be 88 quantity or it will not gonna add?

sorry for my bad english

ianraydagtay
Feb 09, 2019 14:08:07 PM

"
ianraydagtay wrote:
i have question does the item quantity in the herald of ice , and tornado shot gonna add up?? it will be 88 quantity or it will not gonna add?

sorry for my bad english


only 1 thing gets the kill. 99% of the time it's tornado shot.

DeMiGodking102
Feb 09, 2019 15:17:49 PM

I am curently trying this build at my lvl 100 raider in std 1 question why not use unnatural ??
And pls tel me what wil be bether upgrade for dps buing double legacy windripper or helmet with ts enchant ?

Shecutor
Feb 09, 2019 17:02:08 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 83
  • 84
  • Next