Forum Index Scion [3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

History

Sweet build, going to try this.

Updated your PoB with levelling trees: https://pastebin.com/sUhKqwYT
Didn't change anything else.

lxsli
Jan 20, 2019 08:20:55 AM

Trying out this build and just hit level 88. Felt pretty strong so far with mediocre gear and decided to try Uber Elder. Result: Uber Elder down.

Denger85
Jan 21, 2019 03:44:23 AM

hi. is the frostferno only item to put our elemental hit inside? i was trying to get 5L on my chin sol and i got 6L...
and i feel like my totems die so easy even tho all my gems are at least 20/20?
thanks

Prokletnik
Jan 21, 2019 19:30:20 PM

"
Prokletnik wrote:
hi. is the frostferno only item to put our elemental hit inside? i was trying to get 5L on my chin sol and i got 6L...
and i feel like my totems die so easy even tho all my gems are at least 20/20?
thanks


Ye u take frostferno for the +4 (+6-8) gem lvl abd get the lvl 30 link. Waaaay better than any other slot

Schnubbel_
Jan 22, 2019 11:00:16 AM

"
Denger85 wrote:
Trying out this build and just hit level 88. Felt pretty strong so far with mediocre gear and decided to try Uber Elder. Result: Uber Elder down.


Congrats :-)

Yeah, it is a very nice boss killer...
Hope you have more fun with tje build.

Cheers

Lunasicc187
Jan 23, 2019 00:40:48 AM

i see ur skilltree is different from the 1 in the guide, wich one is up to date?

Schnubbel_
Jan 23, 2019 21:55:11 PM

"
Lunasicc187 wrote:

Congrats :-)

Yeah, it is a very nice boss killer...
Hope you have more fun with tje build.

Cheers



Yes indeed lots of fun, especially chasing those corrupted gears. About 100 brick quivers and 20 brick chin sols so far. I can only imagine the agony seeing Kaom's Heart brick lol.

I can see great potential going deep delving too once everything is in place. Thanks for the great build!

Denger85
Jan 24, 2019 12:01:59 PM

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
i see ur skilltree is different from the 1 in the guide, wich one is up to date?


Hi buddy,

the one on my profile has a slightly bit fewer damage but it helped me to run MF gear at the same time.

For farmng I swap to the MF gear and for bossing, deep delving I swap to the damage gear.

Examble: above the sentinel note, I now use the resist notes instead the proj. damage notes (because I didnĀ“t want to spend a ton on expasive ventors gamble rings to get my resists managed).

The main tree path (core tree) is the same.
The slight differences are the results of my MF gear.

If you hunt for the max DPS, use the tree from the pastebin link.

Cheers

Lunasicc187
Jan 25, 2019 02:49:00 AM

Hit 68, finished acts, felt strong, went into a vault full rolled 8 mod corrupted did whole map, boss and betrayal in less than 2 mins, wtf build did i get myself into

Critzngritz
Jan 27, 2019 03:55:21 AM

"
Critzngritz wrote:
Hit 68, finished acts, felt strong, went into a vault full rolled 8 mod corrupted did whole map, boss and betrayal in less than 2 mins, wtf build did i get myself into



Wouldnt a crafted rare bow be better than chinsol and frostferno?

+3 bow gems (+2 bow/fire, +1 all gems)
+2 support gem lvl

21 base corrupted + 3 bow lvl + 6 empower (empower +3 +2 sup + 1 all gem)

= lvl 30 Ele hit

also you get 2 more links so additional 100% more damage (assuming 40% more dmg each link)

dejuvenate
Jan 27, 2019 06:11:55 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 11
  • 12
  • Next