Forum Index Witch {3.8} Speaker for the Dead | 74 minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide | 4.7M Shaper DPS 💀

History

"
XxARMOxX wrote:
"
Singrave wrote:
@XxARMOxX
just open Hercanic's profile and look at Hegemon_Of_The_Dead character :)
Or look at mine SingRock, thou i use Slave Drivers instead of Frost Sentinels.



Hey, how do I open Hercanic's profile?



nvm found it. Thank you! I'm going to copy that

XxARMOxX
Oct 20, 2019 19:05:39 PM

Would you suggest any different helmet for a 4G triad/full cold conversion build? I think you can get hypothermia for example. There doesn't seem to be any helmets with both minion damage and hypothermia so maybe there is no good combination. Not sure how to figure that out.

redmalloc
Oct 20, 2019 19:24:46 PM

@redmalloc
IMO, Hypothermia doesn't worth it.
take something like that and you're good :)
minions already do OP damage :)

Carrion Crest
Hubris Circlet
Click to expand
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
  • +14 to maximum Life
  • Regenerate 14.8 Life per second
  • +17% to Fire Resistance
  • Minions deal 25% increased Damage
  • +34% to Cold Resistance


  • thou i don't use Triad Grip for cold damage conversion
    take a look at my build
    https://pastebin.com/yvdBU376

    in my case, it would be good to anoint amulet with Enduring Bond, than Aligned Spirits and gain another 20% increased damage after using Convocation skill.
    and those 15% increased minions duration looks better than increased mana pool and decreased minions skills mana use.

    @Hercanic
    Thank you again for this great EASY_TO_UNDERSTAND build.
    All pretty clear.
    BTW, what did you meant by "we don't use cycloning" previously?

    Singrave
    Oct 20, 2019 19:48:17 PM

    @ redmalloc:

    "
    redmalloc wrote:
    Would you suggest any different helmet for a 4G triad/full cold conversion build? I think you can get hypothermia for example. There doesn't seem to be any helmets with both minion damage and hypothermia so maybe there is no good combination. Not sure how to figure that out.

    Hypothermia is on a Shaper helmet. Minion Damage is on an Elder helmet. An item cannot be influenced by both Shaper and Elder, they are mutually exclusive.

    If you are using Skitterbots, +3 Hypothermia helms are a cheaper option than +3 Minion Damage helms, though a bit weaker (49% vs 39% w/ chill conditional).




    @ Singrave:
    Full Post
    "
    Singrave wrote:
    @redmalloc
    IMO, Hypothermia doesn't worth it.
    take something like that and you're good :)
    minions already do OP damage :)
    Carrion Crest
    Hubris Circlet
    Click to expand
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
  • +14 to maximum Life
  • Regenerate 14.8 Life per second
  • +17% to Fire Resistance
  • Minions deal 25% increased Damage
  • +34% to Cold Resistance


  • thou i don't use Triad Grip for cold damage conversion
    take a look at my build
    https://pastebin.com/yvdBU376

    in my case, it would be good to anoint amulet with Enduring Bond, than Aligned Spirits and gain another 20% increased damage after using Convocation skill.
    and those 15% increased minions duration looks better than increased mana pool and decreased minions skills mana use.

    @Hercanic
    Thank you again for this great EASY_TO_UNDERSTAND build.
    All pretty clear.
    BTW, what did you meant by "we don't use cycloning" previously?
    "
    what did you meant by "we don't use cycloning" previously?

    Cycloning = using Cyclone skill. It has a 0.7 multiplier to movespeed. The Cold Triad variant I've made does not use Cyclone. Instead it stacks movespeed from Smoke Mine (+29%) and Phase Run (+45%) to race around while Frost Sentinels, Phantasms, and Zombies obliterate everything in my wake. Whirling Blades is also on call as needed.

    Hercanic
    Oct 20, 2019 21:01:15 PM

    "
    Hercanic wrote:
    "
    what did you meant by "we don't use cycloning" previously?

    Cycloning = using Cyclone skill. It has a 0.7 multiplier to movespeed. The Cold Triad variant I've made does not use Cyclone. Instead it stacks movespeed from Smoke Mine (+29%) and Phase Run (+45%) to race around while Frost Sentinels, Phantasms, and Zombies obliterate everything in my wake. Whirling Blades is also on call as needed.

    I use almost the same, thou without Smoke Mines. And without Triad Grip :)
    Instead of Whirling Blades i use Armageddon Brand to trigger EE.
    My bad choice of Claw with Added Lightning Damage need to be countered by Avatar of Fire.
    BTW, PoB doesn't notice it in DPS calculations.

    I use Slave Drivers and i'd like to ask:
    Is Blasphemy+Elemental Weakness are any good?
    I need Discipline cuz my ES are ~1600+ or so without it.
    So i need to chose between Skitterbots and Elemental Weakness.
    Can you please suggest something? And if you please, some supports for both Skitterbots and Elemental Weakness+Blasphemy.
    Sorry for my english if it sounds any rude\incorrect or something :-/

    Singrave
    Oct 20, 2019 21:29:36 PM

    "
    Hercanic wrote:

    Hypothermia is on a Shaper helmet. Minion Damage is on an Elder helmet. An item cannot be influenced by both Shaper and Elder, they are mutually exclusive.

    If you are using Skitterbots, +3 Hypothermia helms are a cheaper option than +3 Minion Damage helms, though a bit weaker (49% vs 39% w/ chill conditional).


    Thanks! Since they are close, I'll see what's available and pick based on what other stats they have.

    @Singrave Thank you also :)

    BTW I did try hardened scars anointment and foreboding hybrid flask for fortify. Works great. By adding in a decent vaal regalia, it's feeling pretty tanky even with my skill level. Or lack of. :)

    redmalloc
    Oct 21, 2019 00:51:59 AM

    "
    redmalloc wrote:

    BTW I did try hardened scars anointment and foreboding hybrid flask for fortify. Works great. By adding in a decent vaal regalia, it's feeling pretty tanky even with my skill level. Or lack of. :)


    Try Doedre Elixir for Endurance charges+Spirit Offering on a go.
    Thou it's not the best way to spend flask slots...

    Singrave
    Oct 21, 2019 02:51:19 AM

    So question on the ES chest:

    Is it better to have...

    550 ES and 70-100 life, or
    650 ES and ~25 life (from crafting bench), or
    600 ES and an open prefix for +1 Zombies

    Thoughts?

    Kirian42
    Oct 21, 2019 05:14:59 AM

    "
    Kirian42 wrote:
    So question on the ES chest:

    Is it better to have...

    550 ES and 70-100 life, or
    650 ES and ~25 life (from crafting bench), or
    600 ES and an open prefix for +1 Zombies

    Thoughts?

    first
    Life>ES
    10 zombies won't save you from one-shot by chaos damage.

    Singrave
    Oct 21, 2019 06:40:00 AM

    "
    Kirian42 wrote:
    So question on the ES chest:

    Is it better to have...

    550 ES and 70-100 life, or
    650 ES and ~25 life (from crafting bench), or
    600 ES and an open prefix for +1 Zombies

    Thoughts?


    The best is T1 %es, T1 life, and craft gain 10%life as ES. I dont think +1 zombie worth ~1k es from craft 10% life as ES

    ngtrungkhanh
    Oct 21, 2019 09:40:52 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 266
  • 267
  • 268
  • 269
  • 270
  • 271
  • 281
  • 282
  • Next