Forum Index Witch [3.8 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Soulwrest Summoner

History

BUILD GUIDE IS NOW PROPERLY UPDATED FOR 3.7!

Ghazzy
Jun 09, 2019 16:59:08 PM

"Phantasm on Kill" does not work! Than to replace him?

EkbMazaFaka
Jun 13, 2019 12:54:21 PM

"
EkbMazaFaka wrote:
"Phantasm on Kill" does not work! Than to replace him?

it work, when you cast desecrate and offering without the support you will get 10 phatasm, with it you will get 20.

But because your phantasm kill and NOT YOU, it won t refresh when the phantasm kill something.

Head_Less
Jun 15, 2019 20:27:39 PM

Build is buffed btw.

KYY_330
Jun 18, 2019 09:05:23 AM

It just feels weak to level with, at some point, do skeletons feel less paperbag? Right now, they die as fast as I can summon them, and when i run to the next pack, its like the don't follow and just all die. I'm wondering what use 6L on skeles would be if they feel like their uptime is next to zero.... Currently using Raise Zombie, and they feel sooo much stronger and faster than skeletons. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also, how does The Baron carry anything, it requires an astronomical amount of strength to do anything, and requires minions gems in the helm to do anything on that front, seems a bit useless when you're trying to link minion gems to the right supports to level with especially on a mostly red-socket helm.. : /

P00DZ
Jun 25, 2019 21:47:52 PM

"
P00DZ wrote:
It just feels weak to level with, at some point, do skeletons feel less paperbag? Right now, they die as fast as I can summon them, and when i run to the next pack, its like the don't follow and just all die. I'm wondering what use 6L on skeles would be if they feel like their uptime is next to zero.... Currently using Raise Zombie, and they feel sooo much stronger and faster than skeletons. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also, how does The Baron carry anything, it requires an astronomical amount of strength to do anything, and requires minions gems in the helm to do anything on that front, seems a bit useless when you're trying to link minion gems to the right supports to level with especially on a mostly red-socket helm.. : /

I very rarely respond on forum threads due to lack of time as I'm not a fulltime streamer. To have me reliably respond to questions please refer to the youtube, twitch, twitter or our discord community.

You're not suppose to lvl with the skeletons it is being very clearly stated in both the video & the guide. Baron is there to help SRS raise in power which means you'll need 2 blue and 2 red sockets if you chose to lvl with that one.

The build is either lvld with a spell (example being storm brand or other spells), or with SRS till you get Soul Weaver ascendancy from Cruel lab which allows you to lvl with spectres till you do merc lab and then you add the melee skellies.

The guide is also very clearly stating that spectres will do the majority of your clearing together with the Soulwrest phantasms and the melee skellies are strictly for boss killing.

If you play with Mage skellies it's the oposite, spectres dealing with bosses and skellies for clearing, but as the guide is very clearly stating, you are not suppose to go through the acts using skellies at any given time imo.

Ghazzy
Jun 26, 2019 02:24:30 AM

"
P00DZ wrote:

Hi, i have been playing ghazzy's build for several leagues now and it was always up there in my standards of clear speed/boss killing (Cleared all content in the game). Leveling can be a bit slow until you get the spectres (lvl 28), I personally use flame sentinels (located at battlefront) upon reaching lvl 28 they carry you throughout the game. Just make sure you take the sustainability minion nodes first(minion hp, regen, resist) for them survive this early.

4link spectre - Raise spectre>lesser multiple proj>elemental focus>controlled destruction/Faster Casting

You can change the links if you want just have fun with it.

KYY_330
Jun 26, 2019 05:58:24 AM

Hey! Im doing this build in HC. I know it wasnt recommended but what changes or improvements would you guys recommend for making it HC viable?
This is my gear:

Soulwrest
Ezomyte Staff
  • +18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
  • Trigger Level 20 Summon Phantasm Skill when you Consume a corpse
  • 111% increased Spell Damage
  • 26% increased Cast Speed
  • 80% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
  • Minions deal 45 to 74 additional Physical Damage
  • If you Consumed a corpse Recently, you and nearby Allies Regenerate 5% of Life per second
  • Death is but the start of your servitude.

Eagle Ward
    Bone Helmet
  • Minions deal 18% increased Damage
  • +12 to Strength
  • 14% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +99 to maximum Life
  • +44% to Cold Resistance
  • 9% increased Stun and Block Recovery
  • +23% to Fire Resistance
  • Honour Clasp
    Citrine Amulet
  • +23 to Strength and Dexterity
  • Adds 1 to 2 Fire Damage to Attacks
  • 8% increased Cast Speed
  • 4% increased Armour
  • +78 to maximum Life
  • +38% to Fire Resistance
  • +23% to Lightning Resistance
  • Doom Eye
    Topaz Ring
  • +26% to Lightning Resistance
  • +32 to Dexterity
  • +79 to maximum Life
  • +24 to maximum Mana
  • +15% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +23% to Cold Resistance
  • Vis Mortis
    Necromancer Silks
  • 206% increased Energy Shield
  • +22 to maximum Mana
  • Minions have 20% reduced maximum Life
  • Minions deal 15% increased Damage
  • +1 to maximum number of Spectres
  • Minions gain Unholy Might for 10 seconds on Kill
  • Reap what others have sown

Muster them from their graves

Parade them for your pleasure

Zealots in mortis enslaved

Morbid Twirl
    Coral Ring
  • +26 to maximum Life
  • +19 to Dexterity
  • +61 to maximum Life
  • +45 to maximum Mana
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +35% to Cold Resistance
  • Corpse Talons
    Sorcerer Gloves
  • Adds 2 to 5 Physical Damage to Attacks
  • +81 to maximum Life
  • +44% to Fire Resistance
  • +31% to Lightning Resistance
  • +16% to Cold and Lightning Resistances
  • Bisco's Leash
    Heavy Belt
  • +35 to Strength
  • 5% increased Quantity of Items found
  • +25% to Cold Resistance
  • 1% increased Rarity of Items found per 15 Rampage Kills
  • Rampage
  • You were always there, by my side,

whether we sat or played.

Our friendship was a joyful ride,

I wish you could have stayed.

Bones of Ullr
    Silk Slippers
  • 44% increased Energy Shield
  • +20 to maximum Life
  • +20 to maximum Mana
  • +1 to Level of all Raise Zombie Gems
  • +1 to Level of all Raise Spectre Gems
  • 13% increased Movement Speed
  • The dead man walks where

the living fear to tread.

What more can i do? Regards /Gabbi

gabriella88
    Jun 30, 2019 20:17:28 PM

Started it up a few days ago and it is hilarious... lots of fun. Only thing I do not get is... no matter how often I cast, I only see 19 phantasms pop up in the top left :D

Edimasta
    Jul 03, 2019 14:41:44 PM

Having alot of fun with this build

topher626
    Jul 03, 2019 21:03:52 PM
  • Prev
  • Next