Forum Index Witch [3.8 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Soulwrest Summoner

History

Build is now up-2-date for 3.5!

Changes made:
* Changed Magma Orb to Freezing Pulse for the sake of lvling in the first couple of lvls.
* Added Shield charge as an option next to Leap Slam for lvling.

Ghazzy
Dec 06, 2018 18:24:45 PM

Thanks for this writeup! Would you make any changes for HC? For example, I want something with a bit more range to proc EE and wondering if you have suggestions that won't reduce mapping speed too much.

raxitron
Dec 06, 2018 18:59:25 PM

"
raxitron wrote:
Thanks for this writeup! Would you make any changes for HC? For example, I want something with a bit more range to proc EE and wondering if you have suggestions that won't reduce mapping speed too much.

You really don't need it until you reach a boss in which case you put a stationary orb of storms down and work on dodging from there.
Any other option to be used outside bossing would literally inevitably slow down your general clear speed.

Ghazzy
Dec 06, 2018 19:57:37 PM

Very nice build - but as starter - prices for soulwrest will be way over 100 chaos for first week. Is this build playable into yellow maps just with basic equipment?

anyways thanks for video and writeup :)

lapilesos
Dec 07, 2018 09:06:09 AM

"
lapilesos wrote:
Very nice build - but as starter - prices for soulwrest will be way over 100 chaos for first week. Is this build playable into yellow maps just with basic equipment?

Lately it's been around 5c early game actually but then again there's been plenty of guides since then. :/

Yes you can play with Spectres / Skellies before you get the Soulwrest :)

Ghazzy
Dec 09, 2018 17:08:01 PM

"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:

Lately it's been around 5c early game actually but then again there's been plenty of guides since then. :/

Yes you can play with Spectres / Skellies before you get the Soulwrest :)

The rarity of Soulwrest has been changed. You might want to remove the beginners build tag, this isn't a league starter anymore.

Fizban140
Dec 10, 2018 03:17:07 AM

@Fizban140:

I considered removing it but it's still a Beginner friendly build, just not ideal for a generic league starter as the general idea of a "league-starter" goes, however, it is still playable as the Lich Queen build that this originates from, which literally is Spectres + Skellies, which is one of the most popular league starter builds and introduction to summoner builds in general.
So with that included, I feel that this build would fit as you simply play without the staff till you can afford it as everything else is fully functional & league-starter friendly.

Ghazzy
Dec 11, 2018 03:19:01 AM

currently using this build and have a 6l vis mortis but is there any other options besides vis?

speedwerks
Dec 11, 2018 07:28:01 AM

"
speedwerks wrote:
currently using this build and have a 6l vis mortis but is there any other options besides vis?

Rare chests that have +1 spectre may be better than Vis.

pphnx
Dec 11, 2018 13:58:31 PM

Hi, sorry for noob question. I started your build and i am around lvl 32 at the moment.

I am trying to follow your leveling skill plan. And for the weapons i am using recommended leveling uniques. And for the skills i am using raging spirit with summon phantasm on kill support. And i am using summon skeletons for tougher opponents.

I have just gotten raise specter skill and my noob question is how do i summon multiple specters? How do you have 20+ spectres on your full build? What am i missing? :)

styg
Dec 11, 2018 22:08:17 PM
  • Prev
  • Next