Forum Index Scion [3.6] RF Scion | 1.8m+ DPS VRF // 400k+ DPS RF | 10k+ Life

History

Ascendency for this build?

inceuvlad99
Apr 02, 2019 19:18:02 PM

"
DoomLight912 wrote:
Can i go for anger in early game or isn't that good ?


Anger doesn't do anything for RF.

"
inceuvlad99 wrote:
Ascendency for this build?


It's in the PoB.

DannyAneurysm
Apr 03, 2019 01:22:22 AM

Ye but why trickster and not cheiftain? Can somneone explain why please?

inceuvlad99
Apr 03, 2019 07:50:24 AM

"
inceuvlad99 wrote:
Ye but why trickster and not cheiftain? Can somneone explain why please?


You take both.

DannyAneurysm
Apr 04, 2019 03:12:05 AM

Just swapped my Scourge Arrow Scion to this RF Scion. Great build so far! I got a Marble Amulet with "Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks." Will this interfere with the EE Keystone? Thanks!

zdoyle695
Apr 09, 2019 03:57:43 AM

"
zdoyle695 wrote:
Just swapped my Scourge Arrow Scion to this RF Scion. Great build so far! I got a Marble Amulet with "Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks." Will this interfere with the EE Keystone? Thanks!


It will. You'll either need a new amulet or to drop EE.

DannyAneurysm
Apr 09, 2019 07:20:24 AM

tested this build on hardcore, level 93 Feuer_Frei_RF 80 place in ladder on noblewoman, alive. The opinion is the following: the ascent of the rogue is useless on the Uber bosas, like the Arakali pantheon, as a result we get 2500 regenerations + 30% of the keeper's eye, minus degenerate from the righteous fire. Many hours of playing righteous fire tell me that this setup is suitable for pharma cards of any level and mine, but not deep, and no uber elder. Do not believe in cheap righteous fire, it is a myth. Google translation, I apologize

DooMfobos
Apr 13, 2019 13:54:47 PM

So based on the tree, I feel it is almost identical to the Jugger's RF tree.

The only difference seems to be at the ascendancy points. So how is that you do not need Kaom's way then? Without that many endurance charges not only you are losing defense, but for scepter you are losing the multi-crafted %dmg per endurnace charge, which can be a big difference when you have 9 endurance charges with two Kaom's way.

Another question is about the gem. I know that swift affliction and arcane surge gives you single target damage boost, but you are loosing area effect (the gem and also the juggernaut unyielding). Would that make your mapping less efficient?

Also why minion nodes? (Spiritual aid and such). I get that you are taking the life regen, but none of your gears seem to have minion damage though.

Finally, as for rings, given that you are not taking Kaom's way, then why not even taking pyre sapphire ring? It gives so much more burning damage.

akira1809
Apr 23, 2019 04:31:50 AM

"
akira1809 wrote:
So based on the tree, I feel it is almost identical to the Jugger's RF tree.

The only difference seems to be at the ascendancy points. So how is that you do not need Kaom's way then? Without that many endurance charges not only you are losing defense, but for scepter you are losing the multi-crafted %dmg per endurnace charge, which can be a big difference when you have 9 endurance charges with two Kaom's way.

Another question is about the gem. I know that swift affliction and arcane surge gives you single target damage boost, but you are loosing area effect (the gem and also the juggernaut unyielding). Would that make your mapping less efficient?

Also why minion nodes? (Spiritual aid and such). I get that you are taking the life regen, but none of your gears seem to have minion damage though.

Finally, as for rings, given that you are not taking Kaom's way, then why not even taking pyre sapphire ring? It gives so much more burning damage.


This build was created primarily for Delve League where the Trickster Ascendancy provided much a significant boost to survivability and for which damage mattered more than AoE. I don't particularly recommend using it anymore, but there still seems to be interest and I presume it's primarily just because it's still a viable Scion-based RF build.

The minion nodes are just some of the most efficient damage-per-point after you take the regen. It's possible there's some more optimal nodes that could be taken and recommendations are always welcome.

Regarding the rings, you could certainly swap them out for whatever you felt like. I've simply posted the items I was using myself whenever I retired from the league. There's almost certainly better items in quite a few slots following Betrayal.

DannyAneurysm
Apr 29, 2019 05:32:46 AM

Any updates for 3.7 ?

Legiun
Jun 08, 2019 07:19:57 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • Next