Forum Index Hideout Showcase πŸ”¨πŸ”₯🏠Hideout Architecture: new Jumanji [Rework]πŸ”₯πŸ”¨ - Full Hideout [Coastal tileset]🎲🎲

History

"
widardd wrote:
Amazing work. You should have as much exposure as OpenArl oder Neversink.

Wow, thank you so much for such nice words, it's very nice to read such comments 😁πŸ₯‡

Arthur_von_Schreyer
Aug 12, 2019 00:22:59 AM

Where is the love for the Celestial Hideout? Do you plan on creating something for that? I would love something that fits the theme like scifi, space feeling

GrindcoreFTW
Aug 12, 2019 14:28:08 PM

"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
Where is the love for the Celestial Hideout? Do you plan on creating something for that? I would love something that fits the theme like scifi, space feeling

Thx you so much bro ^^
I have a few ideas for a long time that can be built there, but the problem is that I still do not have Celestial Hideout, I still can not open it ... 😭

Arthur_von_Schreyer
Aug 12, 2019 14:55:05 PM

"
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:

Thx you so much bro ^^
I have a few ideas for a long time that can be built there, but the problem is that I still do not have Celestial Hideout, I still can not open it ... 😭

Let me know if you want a bunch of shaper sets to run. Looking forward to getting a celestial hideout from you :p

kaerrevival
Aug 22, 2019 23:47:05 PM

Hi, you're doing an amazing work, every of your hideouts are really great !

i did the Hanok one but i have a lil problem

everytime i connect to the game i need to reload the hideout because when i go in the hideout im blocked by the masters and the waypoint appear in the bottom of the hideout (default location) instead of his location in the Hanok hideout.
Is that normal ? can i "lock" the masters and the waypoint in any way to not have to reload the hideout template ?

moumout
Aug 24, 2019 21:13:17 PM

"
kaerrevival wrote:
"
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:

Thx you so much bro ^^

Let me know if you want a bunch of shaper sets to run. Looking forward to getting a celestial hideout from you :p

I opened this Hideout 2-3 weeks ago, and soon we will create something in it too, but for now I need to build Feivor for this idea.

Arthur_von_Schreyer
Aug 26, 2019 14:19:33 PM

"
moumout wrote:
Hi, you're doing an amazing work, every of your hideouts are really great !

i did the Hanok one but i have a lil problem

everytime i connect to the game i need to reload the hideout because when i go in the hideout im blocked by the masters and the waypoint appear in the bottom of the hideout (default location) instead of his location in the Hanok hideout.
Is that normal ? can i "lock" the masters and the waypoint in any way to not have to reload the hideout template ?

sorry for leaving the last time we talk !
i just found on the commentary of Hideout Showcase site that someone tried to move a bit the waypoint and it was ok, the waypoint should now stay at his place.

now im waiting for GGG to fix the Masters location reset ... :p

ty for all your good work ! its really nice ^^ (already have Hunter Village, Lake Town and Hanoc from you ! ^^ )

moumout
Aug 28, 2019 02:43:41 AM

Hello, great hideouts very nice work

I have a problem with Jumanji, after each restart of the game, I have to reload the Hideout and sometimes even when I return from the city into the hideout, the masters are wildly confused.

Do you have an idea where the problem could lie?

Greeting

goose1976
Sep 18, 2019 16:25:35 PM

Hello there, and thanks for the great work !

I'm trying to finish the Jumanji one, but I have a problem, I can't find

Primeval Tree Planter and Overgrown Boulder, any idea ?

Siphot
Sep 23, 2019 13:33:15 PM
  • Prev