Forum Index Witch [3.8] Kay's Spectre Summoner | All Bosses | League Starter | Levelling Guide | SSF | PS4/XBox

History

Hello. I have problem. My spectre fast death in good bosses... I cant kill uber elder becouse minion deaths fast..

kaperekk
Sep 17, 2019 05:28:04 AM

I have between 88 and 92 res in cold, light and fire. How important is it to have more? I just switched to 6L mortis and my res had suffered and I can't afford better gear with better resists atm

TheChosenOne_
Sep 17, 2019 05:50:15 AM

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I have between 88 and 92 res in cold, light and fire. How important is it to have more? I just switched to 6L mortis and my res had suffered and I can't afford better gear with better resists atm

change your helmet, maybe craft some resistance on ur gear

btw ur resistance should be enough

Clarity aura to get 20% all res (from commander of darkness)

Summon all your minions (10 minions) = 30% all res (from bone barrier node) this u need to calculate urself since pob doesnt take into account

i've checked ur pob its around 88 92 88 after all the bonus all res

duabijitelur
Sep 17, 2019 06:21:54 AM

max206
Sep 17, 2019 06:31:46 AM

Sorry if I missed a note in the guide.

I'm almost to endgame with this build as 1st time summoner and I'm debating POH vs wand/shield.

Is it worth using a 5L PoH until I can afford a 6L or is it better to keep using wand/shield until able to get a 6L POH?

I think I can afford 5L PoH, 4L Vis Mortis, Devouring Diadem with the currency I have right now. Is using Tabula with wand/shield better overall until being able to get a 6L PoH?

CoffeeMilkTea
Sep 17, 2019 06:39:58 AM

Dropped a Solstice Vigil which gives 100% temporal chains reduced mana reservation, I could add zealotry instead of clarity for 100k more damage (by PoB), what do you guys think?

I would lose some minion movement speed and a little bit of life.

Solstice Vigil
Onyx Amulet
  • +16 to all Attributes
  • 24% increased Damage
  • +64 to maximum Life
  • Regenerate 3 Mana per second
  • Temporal Chains has 100% reduced Mana Reservation
  • Gain Shaper's Presence for 10 seconds when you kill a Rare or Unique Enemy
  • Time, like light, can be refracted into all its myriad colours.

The first shade is beautiful, but the last will drive the unwary insane.

Pud1MxD
    Sep 17, 2019 07:40:35 AM

"
    duabijitelur wrote:
    "
    TheChosenOne_ wrote:

Summon all your minions (10 minions) = 30% all res (from bone barrier node) this u need to calculate urself since pob doesnt take into account

I counted the resistances from commander of darkness and bone barrier when I wrote that. Can you please check my dps too? I think I might be looking at the wrong numbers

TheChosenOne_
    Sep 17, 2019 08:16:48 AM

"
    TheChosenOne_ wrote:
    "
    duabijitelur wrote:
    "
    TheChosenOne_ wrote:

I counted the resistances from commander of darkness and bone barrier when I wrote that. Can you please check my dps too? I think I might be looking at the wrong numbers

duabijitelur
    Sep 17, 2019 08:37:45 AM

Hello guys,

first of all - great guide! Maybe someone can help me here :)

I just want to start with an frost sentinel / solar guard as aoe damage dealer, zombies as tank, carrion golem as life buffer, skells as single damage dealer...

Is that recommended or too many minions?
    I mean, I would like, if my plan only works with spectres + zombies ;-)

And is it recommended to use vis mortis / bones of ullr in combination with necromantic aegis?

Thanks + BRGDS

Rashnaro
    Sep 17, 2019 08:44:42 AM

"
    duabijitelur wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to check. If I am not mistaken my 4 spectres do 3,527,006 DPS? Is that decent? And I just changed my helm from Wraithlord to this:
    Dragon Veil
    Hubris Circlet
  • +57 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +31 to maximum Life
  • +44% to Cold Resistance
  • +23% to Lightning Resistance
  • +64 to maximum Life

• I am still stuck with 89 fire res (I should've gotten all 3 resistances but I forgot) however I now have 136 cold res and 111 light res with 5,620 HP and 771 es. I am pretty happy with my progress so far.

TheChosenOne_
    Sep 17, 2019 09:01:41 AM
  • Prev
  • Next