Forum Index Scion [RIP/WIP] Ultimate Aurabot | 11 Aura+1 Curse+7 Vaal Aura | 29er Wrath/Anger+202% Aura Effect | Smite

History

How should i level this build up? I got some high budget (not too much but it's a starter) but i have no clue about how to level this up faster at all, can reroll most of the skill tree and buy w/e items I need for the proccess.

Invisiclone
Jan 22, 2019 04:03:06 AM

"
crispyexcal wrote:
What type of builds do you usually support? I saw that you run with increased anger effect over wrath which seems to be the usual.

i use anger because i could find good wratch corrupted items

but you can support any elemental build. pure phys or chaos wont profit much from this support

guggelhupf
Jan 22, 2019 09:57:57 AM

"
Invisiclone wrote:
How should i level this build up? I got some high budget (not too much but it's a starter) but i have no clue about how to level this up faster at all, can reroll most of the skill tree and buy w/e items I need for the proccess.

bet way to lvl up a supporter is to pick a hich dmg spell like arc and use it until you can wear all your needed equiptment

guggelhupf
Jan 22, 2019 09:59:13 AM

sounds like a good buff for aurabots

"
We're also making some adjustments to Anger and Hatred. The damage bonus from Anger has been boosted, bringing its added damage to a point that is comparable with Wrath. Hatred now grants more Cold Damage, making it grant a strong benefit for all cold skills, but the physical damage as extra cold damage has been reduced to compensate.

and than we get 2 additional auras hmmm we see if we put them into the build. maybe sacrifice some defense for damage? if they are 50% too we could decide to swap grace and determination for Zealotry and Hatred for really sick dps boost

i think Malevolence only would fit into some very specific dot builds

guggelhupf
Feb 21, 2019 08:30:44 AM

3.6 update

nothing special changed besides the new aura gems as far as i could see, happy supporting

guggelhupf
Mar 06, 2019 09:20:57 AM

Hi, are you able to give a guide on leveling for the beginning of the season?

Folgor80
Mar 06, 2019 18:17:23 PM

As a aurabot myself. this build is terrible.

Tasty09
Mar 06, 2019 23:04:52 PM

"
Folgor80 wrote:
Hi, are you able to give a guide on leveling for the beginning of the season?

best thing with lvling an aurabot is using a spell which dont really need gear to scale the dmg and go straigt with the tree, OR play another build and respec later

guggelhupf
Mar 07, 2019 18:28:42 PM

"
best thing with lvling an aurabot is using a spell which dont really need gear to scale the dmg

Can you give some skill examples? How about Ethereal Knives?

TheLelik
Mar 07, 2019 18:37:17 PM

What does the "er" mean next to the gem lvls?

AndyLarkin97
Mar 08, 2019 13:57:03 PM
  • Prev
  • Next