Forum Index Scion [3.8] Tesla Cyclone [SLAYER/RAIDER] | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win

History

hey so I play on the xbox but I was wondering what enchants could I run with when it comes to cyclone what would you recommend

Altf4Reapz
Jul 16, 2018 05:32:53 AM

Hi,

I don't have onslaught with Raider ascension.

Do you know why?

Raikoben33
Jul 16, 2018 18:10:25 PM

"
jedlionheart wrote:
Hi! Can you help me out a bit? I tried following your guide and I'm playing the variant with a bit more HP. For some reason, I can't push my DPS past 300k(that's with totem and pots activated). I would really appreciate it if you can give me some advice. I have a few exa to burn, so I was thinking of maybe getting a 500% starforge sword or a shaper's gloves with invulnerability on hit, but to be honest I doubt buying both items would help me push my DPS past 500k.

Starforge
Infernal Sword
Click to expand
  • 30% increased Global Accuracy Rating
  • 457% increased Physical Damage
  • 7% increased Attack Speed
  • +96 to maximum Life
  • Your Physical Damage can Shock
  • 20% increased Area of Effect for Attacks
  • Deal no Elemental Damage
  • The end is written into the beginning.

    Rat's Nest
    Ursine Pelt
    Click to expand
  • 15% increased Attack Speed
  • 69% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • 150% increased Evasion Rating
  • 23% increased Rarity of Items found
  • 10% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% reduced Character Size
  • A lad with no fear of the pest

    Let rats fill his helmet in jest

    When they picked his skull clean

    Where his head should have been

    Was naught but a vermin-filled nest!

    Belly of the Beast
    Full Wyrmscale
    Click to expand
  • 172% increased Armour
  • 39% increased maximum Life
  • +13% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 50% increased Flask Life Recovery rate
  • Extra gore
  • There is no safer place

    Than the Belly of the Beast

    Daresso's Salute
    Citrine Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +22 to Strength and Dexterity
  • 50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
  • +38% to Fire Resistance
  • +40% to Cold Resistance
  • 10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
  • +2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
  • 60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life
  • "A bit short in the arm, are you?

    Then you'll be short of a head soon enough."

    - Daresso the Daring

    Thief's Torment
    Prismatic Ring
    Click to expand
  • +10% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 10% increased Quantity of Items found
  • Can't use other Rings
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +60 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • +30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • 50% reduced Effect of Curses on you
  • The ring I stole,

    My finger they took,

    A shrouded mind,

    Cut their curses short,

    As I drained their spirit

    And stole their soul.

    A blessing is often a curse.

    Shaper's Touch
    Crusader Gloves
    Click to expand
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Curse Gems
  • 98% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +4 Accuracy Rating per 2 Intelligence
  • +1 Life per 4 Dexterity
  • +2 Mana per 4 Strength
  • 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength
  • 2% increased Evasion Rating per 10 Intelligence
  • 2% increased Melee Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity
  • By my hand, the inert is given life.

    By my hand, that which rots is reborn.

    There is nothing that cannot be changed.

    Nothing.

    Gale Snare
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +10 to Armour
  • +76 to maximum Life
  • +16% to Fire Resistance
  • +20% to Cold Resistance
  • +18% to Lightning Resistance
  • Bubonic Trail
    Murder Boots
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • Triggers Level 20 Death Walk when Equipped
  • 4% increased maximum Life
  • 30% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you
  • Even the dead serve the Lightless.

    Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Gluttony
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% increased Recovery rate
  • 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life during Flask effect
  • Bubbling Hallowed Life Flask of Warding
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% reduced Amount Recovered
  • 135% increased Recovery rate
  • 50% of Recovery applied Instantly
  • Immune to Curses during Flask effect Removes Curses on use
  • Lion's Roar
    Granite Flask
    Click to expand
  • Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during Flask effect
  • Knocks Back Enemies in an Area when you use a Flask
  • 75% chance to cause Enemies to Flee on use
  • 24% more Melee Physical Damage during effect
  • A sprinkle of hunger, a spoonful of menace

    and three generous cups of Might.

    Perpetual Diamond Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 38% increased Charge Recovery
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 20% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use


  • Also, thank you for the guide. I've been having a blast with this build thanks to your guide!



    Hiya, glad you are enjoying the build.

    Just a starting point, you do know that when I saw you have 1.6+millioin dps etc, I am quoting path of building software and not the tooltip dps in game that is 99% wrong in game.

    Just wanted to put that as a disclaimer just incase.

    Now for some tips on getting your damage higher:

    Divine orb the sword

    5L (and add a 6th socket) on the sword for a big boss dps addition with totem/Vaal DS

    Vuln curse on hit w/ shaper's touch and then get 2 socket bubonics (optional)

    replace a health flask with a sulphur that has curse removal.

    The rest will depend on passives after this if you want to pursue more investments

    Vashseden
    Jul 16, 2018 20:59:57 PM

    "
    Altf4Reapz wrote:
    hey so I play on the xbox but I was wondering what enchants could I run with when it comes to cyclone what would you recommend




    Is the xbox different than pc with enchants?


    If not:
    helm ---

    Cyclone Attack speed
    Increased attack speed with blood rage
    Cyclone damage

    boots ---

    increased attack speed if killed recently.

    Vashseden
    Jul 16, 2018 21:02:09 PM

    "
    Raikoben33 wrote:
    Hi,

    I don't have onslaught with Raider ascension.

    Do you know why?




    Hello.

    If you have selected Raider on the build then yes, you have onslaught. Read over the choice again please.

    Vashseden
    Jul 16, 2018 21:03:00 PM

    "
    Vashseden wrote:
    "
    jedlionheart wrote:
    Hi! Can you help me out a bit? I tried following your guide and I'm playing the variant with a bit more HP. For some reason, I can't push my DPS past 300k(that's with totem and pots activated). I would really appreciate it if you can give me some advice. I have a few exa to burn, so I was thinking of maybe getting a 500% starforge sword or a shaper's gloves with invulnerability on hit, but to be honest I doubt buying both items would help me push my DPS past 500k.

    Starforge
    Infernal Sword
    Click to expand
  • 30% increased Global Accuracy Rating
  • 457% increased Physical Damage
  • 7% increased Attack Speed
  • +96 to maximum Life
  • Your Physical Damage can Shock
  • 20% increased Area of Effect for Attacks
  • Deal no Elemental Damage
  • The end is written into the beginning.

    Rat's Nest
    Ursine Pelt
    Click to expand
  • 15% increased Attack Speed
  • 69% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • 150% increased Evasion Rating
  • 23% increased Rarity of Items found
  • 10% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% reduced Character Size
  • A lad with no fear of the pest

    Let rats fill his helmet in jest

    When they picked his skull clean

    Where his head should have been

    Was naught but a vermin-filled nest!

    Belly of the Beast
    Full Wyrmscale
    Click to expand
  • 172% increased Armour
  • 39% increased maximum Life
  • +13% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 50% increased Flask Life Recovery rate
  • Extra gore
  • There is no safer place

    Than the Belly of the Beast

    Daresso's Salute
    Citrine Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +22 to Strength and Dexterity
  • 50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
  • +38% to Fire Resistance
  • +40% to Cold Resistance
  • 10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
  • +2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
  • 60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life
  • "A bit short in the arm, are you?

    Then you'll be short of a head soon enough."

    - Daresso the Daring

    Thief's Torment
    Prismatic Ring
    Click to expand
  • +10% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 10% increased Quantity of Items found
  • Can't use other Rings
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +60 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • +30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • 50% reduced Effect of Curses on you
  • The ring I stole,

    My finger they took,

    A shrouded mind,

    Cut their curses short,

    As I drained their spirit

    And stole their soul.

    A blessing is often a curse.

    Shaper's Touch
    Crusader Gloves
    Click to expand
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Curse Gems
  • 98% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +4 Accuracy Rating per 2 Intelligence
  • +1 Life per 4 Dexterity
  • +2 Mana per 4 Strength
  • 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength
  • 2% increased Evasion Rating per 10 Intelligence
  • 2% increased Melee Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity
  • By my hand, the inert is given life.

    By my hand, that which rots is reborn.

    There is nothing that cannot be changed.

    Nothing.

    Gale Snare
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +10 to Armour
  • +76 to maximum Life
  • +16% to Fire Resistance
  • +20% to Cold Resistance
  • +18% to Lightning Resistance
  • Bubonic Trail
    Murder Boots
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • Triggers Level 20 Death Walk when Equipped
  • 4% increased maximum Life
  • 30% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you
  • Even the dead serve the Lightless.

    Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Gluttony
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% increased Recovery rate
  • 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life during Flask effect
  • Bubbling Hallowed Life Flask of Warding
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% reduced Amount Recovered
  • 135% increased Recovery rate
  • 50% of Recovery applied Instantly
  • Immune to Curses during Flask effect Removes Curses on use
  • Lion's Roar
    Granite Flask
    Click to expand
  • Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during Flask effect
  • Knocks Back Enemies in an Area when you use a Flask
  • 75% chance to cause Enemies to Flee on use
  • 24% more Melee Physical Damage during effect
  • A sprinkle of hunger, a spoonful of menace

    and three generous cups of Might.

    Perpetual Diamond Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 38% increased Charge Recovery
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 20% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use


  • Also, thank you for the guide. I've been having a blast with this build thanks to your guide!



    Hiya, glad you are enjoying the build.

    Just a starting point, you do know that when I saw you have 1.6+millioin dps etc, I am quoting path of building software and not the tooltip dps in game that is 99% wrong in game.

    Just wanted to put that as a disclaimer just incase.

    Now for some tips on getting your damage higher:

    Divine orb the sword

    5L (and add a 6th socket) on the sword for a big boss dps addition with totem/Vaal DS

    Vuln curse on hit w/ shaper's touch and then get 2 socket bubonics (optional)

    replace a health flask with a sulphur that has curse removal.

    The rest will depend on passives after this if you want to pursue more investments


    "
    Just a starting point, you do know that when I saw you have 1.6+millioin dps etc, I am quoting path of building software and not the tooltip dps in game that is 99% wrong in game.


    Yeah, I'm aware that its the DPS on path of building that's actually where I'm checking it. My cyclone's effective DPS on path of building is just over 400k(which also includes the sulphur you recommended). Maybe I'm not using it properly.

    "
    5L (and add a 6th socket) on the sword for a big boss dps addition with totem/Vaal DS

    Vuln curse on hit w/ shaper's touch and then get 2 socket bubonics (optional)


    I'll work on the sword this week but to be honest I'm thinking of just buying a better one and selling the one I have. I'll get the boots and the gloves as well, hopefully it'll push my DPS to at least 500k+.

    "
    The rest will depend on passives after this if you want to pursue more investments


    And yes I'm willing to burn all my in-game currency and put more investments on this character so I would really appreciate it if you can give further advice.

    jedlionheart
    Jul 17, 2018 00:28:29 AM

    "
    jedlionheart wrote:
    "
    Vashseden wrote:
    "
    jedlionheart wrote:
    Hi! Can you help me out a bit? I tried following your guide and I'm playing the variant with a bit more HP. For some reason, I can't push my DPS past 300k(that's with totem and pots activated). I would really appreciate it if you can give me some advice. I have a few exa to burn, so I was thinking of maybe getting a 500% starforge sword or a shaper's gloves with invulnerability on hit, but to be honest I doubt buying both items would help me push my DPS past 500k.

    Starforge
    Infernal Sword
    Click to expand
  • 30% increased Global Accuracy Rating
  • 457% increased Physical Damage
  • 7% increased Attack Speed
  • +96 to maximum Life
  • Your Physical Damage can Shock
  • 20% increased Area of Effect for Attacks
  • Deal no Elemental Damage
  • The end is written into the beginning.

    Rat's Nest
    Ursine Pelt
    Click to expand
  • 15% increased Attack Speed
  • 69% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • 150% increased Evasion Rating
  • 23% increased Rarity of Items found
  • 10% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% reduced Character Size
  • A lad with no fear of the pest

    Let rats fill his helmet in jest

    When they picked his skull clean

    Where his head should have been

    Was naught but a vermin-filled nest!

    Belly of the Beast
    Full Wyrmscale
    Click to expand
  • 172% increased Armour
  • 39% increased maximum Life
  • +13% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 50% increased Flask Life Recovery rate
  • Extra gore
  • There is no safer place

    Than the Belly of the Beast

    Daresso's Salute
    Citrine Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +22 to Strength and Dexterity
  • 50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
  • +38% to Fire Resistance
  • +40% to Cold Resistance
  • 10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
  • +2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
  • 60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life
  • "A bit short in the arm, are you?

    Then you'll be short of a head soon enough."

    - Daresso the Daring

    Thief's Torment
    Prismatic Ring
    Click to expand
  • +10% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 10% increased Quantity of Items found
  • Can't use other Rings
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +60 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • +30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • 50% reduced Effect of Curses on you
  • The ring I stole,

    My finger they took,

    A shrouded mind,

    Cut their curses short,

    As I drained their spirit

    And stole their soul.

    A blessing is often a curse.

    Shaper's Touch
    Crusader Gloves
    Click to expand
  • +2 to Level of Socketed Curse Gems
  • 98% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +4 Accuracy Rating per 2 Intelligence
  • +1 Life per 4 Dexterity
  • +2 Mana per 4 Strength
  • 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength
  • 2% increased Evasion Rating per 10 Intelligence
  • 2% increased Melee Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity
  • By my hand, the inert is given life.

    By my hand, that which rots is reborn.

    There is nothing that cannot be changed.

    Nothing.

    Gale Snare
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +10 to Armour
  • +76 to maximum Life
  • +16% to Fire Resistance
  • +20% to Cold Resistance
  • +18% to Lightning Resistance
  • Bubonic Trail
    Murder Boots
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • Triggers Level 20 Death Walk when Equipped
  • 4% increased maximum Life
  • 30% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you
  • Even the dead serve the Lightless.

    Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Gluttony
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% increased Recovery rate
  • 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life during Flask effect
  • Bubbling Hallowed Life Flask of Warding
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% reduced Amount Recovered
  • 135% increased Recovery rate
  • 50% of Recovery applied Instantly
  • Immune to Curses during Flask effect Removes Curses on use
  • Lion's Roar
    Granite Flask
    Click to expand
  • Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during Flask effect
  • Knocks Back Enemies in an Area when you use a Flask
  • 75% chance to cause Enemies to Flee on use
  • 24% more Melee Physical Damage during effect
  • A sprinkle of hunger, a spoonful of menace

    and three generous cups of Might.

    Perpetual Diamond Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 38% increased Charge Recovery
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 20% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use


  • Also, thank you for the guide. I've been having a blast with this build thanks to your guide!



    Hiya, glad you are enjoying the build.

    Just a starting point, you do know that when I saw you have 1.6+millioin dps etc, I am quoting path of building software and not the tooltip dps in game that is 99% wrong in game.

    Just wanted to put that as a disclaimer just incase.

    Now for some tips on getting your damage higher:

    Divine orb the sword

    5L (and add a 6th socket) on the sword for a big boss dps addition with totem/Vaal DS

    Vuln curse on hit w/ shaper's touch and then get 2 socket bubonics (optional)

    replace a health flask with a sulphur that has curse removal.

    The rest will depend on passives after this if you want to pursue more investments


    "
    Just a starting point, you do know that when I saw you have 1.6+millioin dps etc, I am quoting path of building software and not the tooltip dps in game that is 99% wrong in game.


    Yeah, I'm aware that its the DPS on path of building that's actually where I'm checking it. My cyclone's effective DPS on path of building is just over 400k(which also includes the sulphur you recommended). Maybe I'm not using it properly.

    "
    5L (and add a 6th socket) on the sword for a big boss dps addition with totem/Vaal DS

    Vuln curse on hit w/ shaper's touch and then get 2 socket bubonics (optional)


    I'll work on the sword this week but to be honest I'm thinking of just buying a better one and selling the one I have. I'll get the boots and the gloves as well, hopefully it'll push my DPS to at least 500k+.

    "
    The rest will depend on passives after this if you want to pursue more investments


    And yes I'm willing to burn all my in-game currency and put more investments on this character so I would really appreciate it if you can give further advice.



    I can promise you right now that you are doing more than 400-500k dps. I have a min/max section in the guide if you care to take a look.

    Vashseden
    Jul 17, 2018 00:54:32 AM

    Hi Im trying this build out and trying to follow the hp variant. So far the it's been good but im stuck because im not sure why i cant put points to the ranger side. More specifically "evasion and life" passive nodes. I dont know what im missing because im not too sure of it myself if I can be honest since this is my first season of this game. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MistaChun/characters

    MistaChun
    Jul 17, 2018 05:33:28 AM

    Jeezus, i spent like 1400 fusings on this armor and still no 6L -_- it's annoy me
    How the f* I suppose to link it??

    Also removed 1 socket and some crit nodes from my tree to gain HP for sustain high tier maps. Still die at Core map by 2 hits. Have 5300 hp + 100 es. How can I gain more defences? I have 120k dps in tooltip, so all mobs just die in 1 sec. Feels like knife in a butter putting, but bosses it's a problem. When thay doing their aoe skills I just can't escape, it take 1 sec and I die, just impossible to react. 6L will not help to survive, but will let me kill bosses quicker I know, still any other ways to get more defs with 1 ex budget??

    ktak
    Jul 17, 2018 09:03:25 AM

    "
    Vashseden wrote:

    I can promise you right now that you are doing more than 400-500k dps. I have a min/max section in the guide if you care to take a look.


    Yeah, I rechecked my DPS with sulphur flask and I'm doing 400k from cyclone + 100k from double strike and totem. I'm gonna try and work on the sword, hopefully I can get better rolls.

    I already did but I'll check it again in case I missed something. Thanks again for the help! Cheers!

    Edit:
    It seems I didn't configure path of building properly and thats why it wasn't giving me the right DPS.
    After buying a new gloves and boots, I'm finally dealing over 1 million DPS with 6.1k life. I'm sure it'll go up a bit more once I've gotten my better rerolls on my Starforge. Thanks again for the help! Cheers!

    Starforge
    Infernal Sword
    Click to expand
  • 30% increased Global Accuracy Rating
  • 475% increased Physical Damage
  • 5% increased Attack Speed
  • +94 to maximum Life
  • Your Physical Damage can Shock
  • 20% increased Area of Effect for Attacks
  • Deal no Elemental Damage
  • The end is written into the beginning.

    Rat's Nest
    Ursine Pelt
    Click to expand
  • 15% increased Attack Speed
  • 69% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
  • 150% increased Evasion Rating
  • 23% increased Rarity of Items found
  • 10% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% reduced Character Size
  • A lad with no fear of the pest

    Let rats fill his helmet in jest

    When they picked his skull clean

    Where his head should have been

    Was naught but a vermin-filled nest!

    Daresso's Salute
    Citrine Amulet
    Click to expand
  • +22 to Strength and Dexterity
  • 50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
  • +38% to Fire Resistance
  • +40% to Cold Resistance
  • 10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
  • +2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
  • 60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life
  • "A bit short in the arm, are you?

    Then you'll be short of a head soon enough."

    - Daresso the Daring

    Belly of the Beast
    Full Wyrmscale
    Click to expand
  • 172% increased Armour
  • 39% increased maximum Life
  • +13% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 50% increased Flask Life Recovery rate
  • Extra gore
  • There is no safer place

    Than the Belly of the Beast

    Thief's Torment
    Prismatic Ring
    Click to expand
  • +10% to all Elemental Resistances
  • 10% increased Quantity of Items found
  • Can't use other Rings
  • +16% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +60 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • +30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
  • 50% reduced Effect of Curses on you
  • The ring I stole,

    My finger they took,

    A shrouded mind,

    Cut their curses short,

    As I drained their spirit

    And stole their soul.

    A blessing is often a curse.

    Shaper's Touch
    Crusader Gloves
    Click to expand
  • Curse Enemies with Level 10 Vulnerability on Hit
  • Attacks have +0.61% to Critical Strike Chance
  • 106% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +4 Accuracy Rating per 2 Intelligence
  • +1 Life per 4 Dexterity
  • +2 Mana per 4 Strength
  • 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength
  • 2% increased Evasion Rating per 10 Intelligence
  • 2% increased Melee Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity
  • By my hand, the inert is given life.

    By my hand, that which rots is reborn.

    There is nothing that cannot be changed.

    Nothing.

    Bubonic Trail
    Murder Boots
    Click to expand
  • Has 2 Abyssal Sockets
  • Triggers Level 20 Death Walk when Equipped
  • 5% increased maximum Life
  • 30% increased Movement Speed
  • 10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you
  • Even the dead serve the Lightless.

    Gale Snare
    Stygian Vise
    Click to expand
  • Has 1 Abyssal Socket
  • +10 to Armour
  • +76 to maximum Life
  • +16% to Fire Resistance
  • +20% to Cold Resistance
  • +18% to Lightning Resistance
  • Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Gluttony
    -
    Click to expand
  • 50% increased Recovery rate
  • 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life during Flask effect
  • Perpetual Diamond Flask of Heat
    -
    Click to expand
  • 38% increased Charge Recovery
  • Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
  • Chemist's Sulphur Flask of Adrenaline
    -
    Click to expand
  • Creates Consecrated Ground on Use
  • 21% reduced Charges used
  • 27% increased Movement Speed during Flask effect
  • Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Staunching
    -
    Click to expand
  • 20% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
  • Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
  • Lion's Roar
    Granite Flask
    Click to expand
  • Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during Flask effect
  • Knocks Back Enemies in an Area when you use a Flask
  • 75% chance to cause Enemies to Flee on use
  • 24% more Melee Physical Damage during effect
  • A sprinkle of hunger, a spoonful of menace

    and three generous cups of Might.

    jedlionheart
    Jul 17, 2018 12:07:42 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 90
  • 91
  • 92
  • 93
  • 94
  • 95
  • 142
  • 143
  • Next